Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 11-09-2011, 09:18 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default "I'd Pick Matt Barkley Over Andrew Luck"

Steve Sarkisian uttered these words today at a press conference and in doing so, sparked a bunch of columns all over the web about the statement. What do you think?

Personally, I think it's a completely asinine statement on par with saying "I'd pick Mark Sanchez over Matthew Stafford" in 2009. There isn't a single thing that Barkley does better than Luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 09:21 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
There isn't a single thing that Barkley does better than Luck.
Puts zip on the ball.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:25 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Puts zip on the ball.
I'd say their arm strengths are about equal with Luck having the slight advantage. Even if Barkley were better than Luck in arm strength, Luck still has him beat in every other attribute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
StudentBodyLeft
Rookie

StudentBodyLeft hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I'd say their arm strengths are about equal with Luck having the slight advantage. Even if Barkley were better than Luck in arm strength, Luck still has him beat in every other attribute.
If you think Luck has even slightly more arm strength than Barkley, you obviously haven't been paying attention.

Barkley is not Matt Stafford, but he's closer to Carson Palmer in throwing power than he is Matt Leinart.

Barkley can make every throw. I would question whether Luck can hit the deep out route like Barkley can.

I'll back this up with evidence:

See the throws at :17 and at :55

StudentBodyLeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:19 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happens if Matt Barkley stays for his Senior year eh?I think should he could be a much higher pick even the number one in 2013.Just needs perfect his game some more.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking that's a highlight video of Seattle's next QB. I've never been a huge fan of Barkley's, but it might be more of a bias against USC QBs. I think he's going to be more athletic than people expect at the combine, and I do like his arm. He's got enough strength there to get the ball to his receivers quickly, and yes, he can throw the deep out. At this point, I also feel that the Andrew Luck Hype is bigger than Andrew Luck.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:32 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
What happens if Matt Barkley stays for his Senior year eh?I think should he could be a much higher pick even the number one in 2013.Just needs perfect his game some more.
He's #1 pick material most years. He's Eli Manning-esque. I think he stays a 4th year to try to win a national championship.
Old 11-10-2011, 12:40 AM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kiffen thinks Barkley's gonna stay if that means anything. Life has to be pretty sweet at USC, Barkley has the chance to go #1 if he stays, and the chance to win a championship. I think he stays.

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.
jsa230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:15 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luck is the clear favorite, but Barkley isn't a bad consolation prize to the Luck sweepstakes. I think he is as good of a prospect as Sam Bradford when he came out.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:24 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsa230 View Post
Kiffen thinks Barkley's gonna stay if that means anything. Life has to be pretty sweet at USC, Barkley has the chance to go #1 if he stays, and the chance to win a championship. I think he stays.
Chance to win a championship? Really? The team that has already lost 2 games (and one of them to ASU) with a 3rd loss on the way in a couple weeks at Autzen stadium is a championship contender?

USC will be 3rd best team in Pac 12 next year--at best. I wouldn't put it past UW to pass USC next year as well.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 04:33 AM    (permalink
HorusKing
Rookie

HorusKing hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

After watching them in a head to head battle they are about even in every category with Matt Barkley having an edge in arm strength but luck being a better athlete overall. I like Andrew Luck a lot but he is no where close to John Elway or the greatest prospect ever that was a stupid comment by the guy on ESPN who said Cam Newton would have to sit and learn for at least 2 seasons and right now he is the #2 QB in total passing yards in the NFL.
Old 11-10-2011, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not saying Barkley is better than Luck, but I don't see any reason Barkley can't develop into an above average starter or better. I'd have no problem with Barkley being the #1 pick if it wasn't for Andrew Luck.
Old 11-10-2011, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Chance to win a championship? Really? The team that has already lost 2 games (and one of them to ASU) with a 3rd loss on the way in a couple weeks at Autzen stadium is a championship contender?

USC will be 3rd best team in Pac 12 next year--at best. I wouldn't put it past UW to pass USC next year as well.
Are you serious? Look at the way SC has improved since their first loss. This team is starting a BUNCH of freshman who will be even better next year. In fact, every linebacker starting now is a freshman.

Yeah, 2 losses, 1 being from one of the top teams in the nation. Your post doesn't add up.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

newsflash: college coaches are homers.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
newsflash: college coaches are homers.
Yeah, and you have to imagine Sark was also saying this to get in Matt's head as well.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:32 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The idea that "Andrew Luck can't make all the throws" is utterly RIDICULOUS and just proves that you probably live on the East Coast (Phil Simms) and don't actually watch the games. Even the youtube videos people post on this very site show examples of tough NFL throws. No, he doesn't throw the deep out (which is the lowest percentage/highest risk intermediate throw in football), but that's by design. Peyton Manning never throws it either (his version is the deep comeback that is a route based on timing more than brute arm strength). I honestly don't even know why I need to defend his arm strength - it's beyond adequate. Is he Stafford or Russell? No. But he absolutely has the pre-requisite arm strength needed to be an NFL QB. LOOK AT ANDY DALTON RIGHT NOW. ANDY DALTON COULDN'T EVEN THROW A NON-DUCK POST AT THE SENIOR BOWL.

Watch Andrew Luck for one game. He'll throw a lot of short passes (displaying his insane accuracy and quick-decision making), and sprinkle in some intermediate stuff. Once in a while, he'll go deep. And the offense will be ridiculously effective. Don't confuse touch with not having a strong arm.

Would the hype be this out-of-control if it wasn't warranted? Is this some elaborate West coast scam hyping up a guy who really doesn't have an NFL arm? Phil Simms caught it!? That's ridiculous. Watch a game.

I really hope Barkley goes pro but the Seahawks are going to have to do a lot of losing to hold off MIA, WAS, even CLE, etc. At this point I'd be just as excited if they landed Barkley. While I think Luck is a superior prospect, I believe both QBs can and will develop into players you can win a Super Bowl behind. Go get 'em SeaMen - *Blow for Barkley* because the Colts won't win 3 games...

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:44 PM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I agree that its not likely at all for USC to win a NC next year, but im sure Matt Barkley thinks otherwise.

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.
Old 11-10-2011, 02:31 PM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

Not really thread worthy so ill just post here . .

Where do you want Luck, Barkley, Jones, RG3 to go given that they are all in this draft.

I really dont want Luck to go to the Colts. Its just not fair. Im praying that the Colts dont get the #1. Another franchise should have a shot at having a top 5 QB for 10-15 years. The colts are looking at like 25 years of great qbs(if luck doesn't pull a leaf and live up to the expectations. I would like to see Luck in Miami. They have talent on offense, all pro LT, a legit #1, and a good TE. They would be very competitive very fast.

As for Barkley, I want to see him go to Seattle. The Seahawks need a qb in a bad way and might trade up to reunite Barkley/Carroll

I am a Shanahan fan and would like to see him have success in D.C. That being said, Jones actually fits in very well in Shanahans offense.

RG3 would be just be sexy in KC. Moeaki, Bowe, Breaston, Baldwin, Charles and McCluster. That's tons of diverse athleticism on one offense.

So I WANT
Luck to Miami
Barkley to Seattle
Jones to Washington
Griffin III to Kansas City
Not all of these dreams will come true but I would love to see Luck in Miami and RG3 in KC.

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
Old 11-10-2011, 02:37 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I dont think you've watched enough of USC this year. They are a very young and very talented team. Next year their offense will be able to score with anyone in the country. ASSUMING Matt comes back. If not, thats when it gets tricky. Barkley, Woods, Lee, Farmer, McNeal, and a young offensive line this year would be coming back, looking to light you up every saturday.

The 56 points given up to Stanford looks a lot worse than it really was, triple OT doesnt help that either. The defense has been improving great strides week in and week out. They had Luck confused most of the night and got great pressure on him. Like Punisher mentioned, 3 of our linebackers in the rotation right now are freshman. Perry definitely needs another year before he leaves for the pros and Kennard will be back as ends. Might lose McDonald at safety but could see the rest of the secondary back.

This USC team that is competing every week is a very young and talented team and they will only get better. Barkley knows that, Kiffen knows that. Knowing that Barkley is very big on getting his degree, and I feel like deep down he wants to be the top guy in the draft. People have been hyping him up since his freshman year in high school, why would he want to be second best for cryin out loud? He would be going into next year as the top guy, and with a chance to win a NC. Sounds like a decent set up.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

If Barkley comes back they have a chance, but its a little early to start talking about whos going to win next years NC.

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
Old 11-10-2011, 03:03 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If Barkley comes back they have a chance, but its a little early to start talking about whos going to win next years NC.
People mentioned the fact he might come back for the chance to try and win a NC. Thats why its came up.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been hesitant to say this because Luck hype is beyond out of control but I actually think Barkley will end up a roughly similar pro in terms of success when compared to Luck. People have seriously lost their minds over Luck IMO. That isn't Luck's fault, he's a great prospect and I don't agree that his arm strength is a valid concern. But people are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:27 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Distance, yeah...they're about the same. But I like the zip Barkley puts on his short and intermediate throws. He's got a slight, but clear advantage over Luck in that department.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
RG3 would be just be sexy in KC. Moeaki, Bowe, Breaston, Baldwin, Charles and McCluster. That's tons of diverse athleticism on one offense.

Griffin III to Kansas City
Not all of these dreams will come true but I would love to see Luck in Miami and RG3 in KC.
Oh yes, I want that too friend.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 04:37 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luck in Miami, Barkley to Seattle, Jones to Washington/Seattle and RG3 to KC all seem like the best fits.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote