Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-08-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I need to have a little more of an asshole side to me I guess because being the "nice" guy doesnt do ****.
samesies :(
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I've dropped the ball.

I've fallen for my best friend *sigh*

Just we've been close friends for so long I'm almost certain i'm in her "friend/family" zone.....fml

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:22 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you are. don't embarrass yourself. Just go get laid.

Okay okay i will contribute to this thread it has been a while...I'm seeing a girl up here in the city, moved to SF about a year ago. Obviously my closest friends aren't up here but shockingly found good people to hang out with through my work and now I'm seeing one of their friends.

Except......it was supposed to be like a bar night hook up, didn't realize this committed me to dating forever. Now it's like I'm one of the gang in a new city but obviously I'm the new guy. am I stuck in this shyte for as long as I'm in the city? It was fun for a night but I'm not head over heels for her and she's not gorgeous or anything.

My current plan is to just stick with it, won't be up here forever and might as well be getting some. But it's been like two months now and I'm seriously over it. My friends up here are more important than her by a long shot, help?

Last edited by CC.SD : 11-08-2011 at 07:27 PM.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post

Okay okay i will contribute to this thread it has been a while...I'm seeing a girl up here in the city, moved to SF about a year ago. Obviously my closest friends aren't up here but shockingly found good people to hang out with through my work and now I'm seeing one of their friends.

Except......it was supposed to be like a bar night hook up, didn't realize this committed me to dating forever. Now it's like I'm one of the gang in a new city but obviously I'm the new guy. am I stuck in this shyte for as long as I'm in the city? It was fun for a night but I'm not head over heels for her and she's not gorgeous or anything.

My current plan is to just stick with it, won't be up here forever and might as well be getting some. But it's been like two months now and I'm seriously over it. My friends up here are more important than her by a long shot, help?
just stick with it until the sex goes bad, then walk.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:01 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do whatever Robin did in How I Met Your Mother.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:26 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post

I think you're going to have to marry her.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
trademaster
Rookie

trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.

So the pimp hand is strong at the moment

One Of my female best friend is a lesbian, always wanted to tap that ass maybe dating even for the past 2 years. Been turned down numerous times so I stopped trying.

The past year, she got into weight lifting like really got into it, all at the same time she grew feelings for me but I don't wanna sound like a douche but I'm just not attracted to her anymore.

Here is the catch, her current girlfriend who is bi is so into me.
& she is more my type, she got that pretty white girl ass.
Now how do I turn this to an orgy? Been partying too much since my ex broke up w/ me but men, you know what F<UCK A B!TCH

Sig by Mockalicious

'''VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!''''

-Johnny Drama-
trademaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trademaster View Post
So the pimp hand is strong at the moment

One Of my female best friend is a lesbian, always wanted to tap that ass maybe dating even for the past 2 years. Been turned down numerous times so I stopped trying.

The past year, she got into weight lifting like really got into it, all at the same time she grew feelings for me but I don't wanna sound like a douche but I'm just not attracted to her anymore.

Here is the catch, her current girlfriend who is bi is so into me.
& she is more my type, she got that pretty white girl ass.
Now how do I turn this to an orgy? Been partying too much since my ex broke up w/ me but men, you know what F<UCK A B!TCH
You are no 'The Dong' so please stop trying.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:13 AM    (permalink
trademaster
Rookie

trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.

I just read about 10 pages worth of this thread. Some of y'all like metsox and the dude with the pee wee Herman sig doin it right.

Remember, hoes always going to be hoes.
Just gonna learn how to squeeze right, cause the better your squeeze the better the ***** juice.

Next time you meet a girl, I want you to tell her "**** you hoe then get her number". If you really like the girl on that next level sh+t this lines always works. "hey I just wanna say Ur beautiful with a gorgeous spirit". DAT will get yo nut drained for weeks

Sig by Mockalicious

'''VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!''''

-Johnny Drama-
trademaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:19 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
samesies :(
I just dont know how to pull that **** off. If I dig a girl, im gonna let em know that. But it just seems like chicks would rather go for the asshole that is gonna play them, and then they start complaining about how they cant find a nice guy lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:42 AM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I just dont know how to pull that **** off. If I dig a girl, im gonna let em know that. But it just seems like chicks would rather go for the asshole that is gonna play them, and then they start complaining about how they cant find a nice guy lol.
Women love a "Challenge" or love to be "Chased". If you arent either then you seem to boring or "Safe". They arent worried about when theyre 30, they just wanna live life before life starts living it FOR them. If you show youre interested but never make it seem like its gunna plateau, you might have something.

On a side note, when women be cramping/that time, they make rash choices and sometimes they make it seem like its a dead set opinion, let them cool off a bit and try to let them know that whatever situation they are in, youre right there with em and if they need space, you can do that.

What im trying to say is, if you want it to work, you gotta put in the work

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 08:03 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You probably think they don't like you because you're a nice guy, when in reality they wouldn't like you no matter how you act.

Women like guys that are interesting and nice to look at. Basically the same ******* thing guys like but with the personality a little more important and the looks a little less.

They aren't a foreign species or anything.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:16 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
You probably think they don't like you because you're a nice guy, when in reality they wouldn't like you no matter how you act.

Women like guys that are interesting and nice to look at. Basically the same ******* thing guys like but with the personality a little more important and the looks a little less.

Idk, like i have no problem finding girls who I can hook up with and have the one night stand. I have no problem being an asshole when it comes to something like that when Im a little tipsy at a bar.

But to be completely honest I just need to slow down a little bit. Ive been drinking way too much this year and getting stuck in that mode. I kinda like the relationship deal and that is where I have the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

I would say a lot more personality and a lot less looks. I have seen a lot more guys date up then date down.
Old 11-09-2011, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I would say a lot more personality and a lot less looks. I have seen a lot more guys date up then date down.
This is true. Problem I think a lot guys have is they look for the wrong types of girls. You gotta know what works for you and then find girls that will put more value on that quality.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dont you just hate when you are talking to a girl from your class and she out of nowhere turns into another direction before you can get her number.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Dont you just hate when you are talking to a girl from your class and she out of nowhere turns into another direction before you can get her number.
Yea...when you're ready to go in for the kill and she walks away pisses me off haha.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-10-2011, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea it was funny because I was walking to my dorm and she was walkin to the parking lot and the parking lot is right infront of my dorm. She went around this thing and I went through it. So she ended up like 10 feet behind me. I was like damn it.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:28 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is an update on this as I decided not to try and line up a date with her this weekend. I have a felling she was expecting me to ask her out for this weekend. I decided not to as I wanted to see how my other 2 dates went that I had

My first date I thought went really well and one of the better first dates I've ever had. They wasnt any ackward silences and even though she was young was very mature. But turns out she wasn't as impressed as I was so nothing is gonna come out of it. It kinda puzzled me but I would much rather her just be honest with me like she was and not string me along. I knew it would be hard for us to be in exclusive relationship anyway bc we live over an hour from each other and she goes to college and works full time.

The second date was a total disastor from the start. So in the end I guess im back to square 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Allright here is my story me and this girl dated 2 years back (4 dates) and then I ended it as I started dating someone else. A little background on me im im my late 20's and looking to find the right one.

I had a 2nd date with her this past weekend and we went to the UGA football game. She got mad at me during the date bc I didnt want her to upload a pic of me on facebook. So because of that I didnt think the date went all that good. I must have been wrong bc i got the after date "I had such a good time" text message and she also had a status on facebook saying something similiar.

The thing is she isnt someone for a several diffrent reasons that I see myself in a serious relationship with. But I enjoying talking to her and spending time with her. I'm also not the kind of guy who is just gonna have sex with her and not talk to her again as im a virgin.

She always seems to do something to keep me wanting to talk/hang out even though i know I may be in to deep at this point. Maybe its me reliving some old high school fantasy since she was the head cheerleader. Maybe its something as simple as her being 4'11 with a size 2 and a D cup lol.

I also have 2 dates lined up with diffrent girls this weekend which I wanna see how those go.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

whats your favorite way to start talking to a girl who is passing you as you walk by? I usually just say hi but im trying to get her number and invite her to this party my friends are having.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
whats your favorite way to start talking to a girl who is passing you as you walk by? I usually just say hi but im trying to get her number and invite her to this party my friends are having.
Print out a flyer and hand it to her saying she's more than welcome to come.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-17-2011, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Its a kegger probably not best idea to put that on paper.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:15 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Note to all: Girls that let you throw up and get back in bed with them immediately are keepers.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Soooooo I had an interesting night last night. My ex and I hung out after not seeing each other for 4 months and she was OK with it and asked me if I was OK with it. She has a bf, so nothing happend, but her and I got along great and it seemed to go well. There was a little awkwardness when we first hung out and we didn't talk much, but once the night went on and a few drinks, we BSed and all that good stuff. I didn't really talk to her that much because I didn't want to smother and I do get kinda emotional and truthful when I'm drunk so I just kept quiet.

Then when she left, she said bye and gave me a hug. I was going to re-add her on Facebook but didn't have enough courage. My friend did it for me when I was in the bathroom and I didn't know about it until I checked my phone and it said that she accepted it. I was pretty damn happy. I wake this morning and I was blocked on Facebook by her, which left me VERY confused. When her and I did become Facebook friends again, a few of her good friends liked it which, IMO, bodes well for me.

I'm not sure, but I'm 85% sure that her "boyfriend" saw it and got mad and told her to delete and block me. I don't know why it would be such a big deal since he still has feelings for his ex, having a kid with ex, and is probably going to leave my ex for his ex once the baby is born. It just left me real confused and I heard from the grapevine that she wants to do it again(us hanging out).

I'm not getting no hopes up, but IMO, this is a step in the right direction. I do not want to date my ex for a while as I just want to be friends, but it was just nice to see her and I'm glad that we hopefully put all our differences aside for just one night.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:18 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as she has a boyfriend there isnt any way yall can be just freinds and hang out and talk on facebook. Since this is the kind of thing that yall didnt do after yall break up. I'm sure her new bf was behind it and you can't blame it if you look at it from his point of view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Soooooo I had an interesting night last night. My ex and I hung out after not seeing each other for 4 months and she was OK with it and asked me if I was OK with it. She has a bf, so nothing happend, but her and I got along great and it seemed to go well. There was a little awkwardness when we first hung out and we didn't talk much, but once the night went on and a few drinks, we BSed and all that good stuff. I didn't really talk to her that much because I didn't want to smother and I do get kinda emotional and truthful when I'm drunk so I just kept quiet.

Then when she left, she said bye and gave me a hug. I was going to re-add her on Facebook but didn't have enough courage. My friend did it for me when I was in the bathroom and I didn't know about it until I checked my phone and it said that she accepted it. I was pretty damn happy. I wake this morning and I was blocked on Facebook by her, which left me VERY confused. When her and I did become Facebook friends again, a few of her good friends liked it which, IMO, bodes well for me.

I'm not sure, but I'm 85% sure that her "boyfriend" saw it and got mad and told her to delete and block me. I don't know why it would be such a big deal since he still has feelings for his ex, having a kid with ex, and is probably going to leave my ex for his ex once the baby is born. It just left me real confused and I heard from the grapevine that she wants to do it again(us hanging out).

I'm not getting no hopes up, but IMO, this is a step in the right direction. I do not want to date my ex for a while as I just want to be friends, but it was just nice to see her and I'm glad that we hopefully put all our differences aside for just one night.