Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-10-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
just thought i'd weigh in here....

big bang theory is ******* awful.

that is all.
I understand people who like it almost as little as I understand people who like Two and a Half Men.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I think it is mainly Sheldon who makes the show interesting. Without his quirky presence it is merely a bunch of rudy cool jokes and awkward situations just like every other run of the mill sitcom.
Implying that it isn't like every other run of the mill sitcom...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:00 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MAKE IT STOP, MAKE THE VOICES STOP!a

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
just thought i'd weigh in here....

big bang theory is ******* awful.

that is all.
This is the most accurate thing ever posted on this board about anything ever.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get in on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
only if you don't vote for curb, lost or big bang theory.
I can understand the hate for Big Bang Theory and Lost (unfortunately so for Lost), but Curb? How the hell can anyone hate Curb?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-10-2011, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1.Omar Little - The Wire
2.Russell “Stringer” Bell - The Wire
3.Dexter Morgan - Dexter
4.Ron Swanson- Parks and Recreation
5.Barney Stinson - How I Met Your Mother
6.Reginald "Bubbles" Cousins - The Wire
7.Preston “Bodie” Broadus - The Wire
8.Michael Lee, The Wire
9.Walter White - Breaking Bad
10.Lester Freamon - The Wire
11. Nancy Botwin - Weeds
12.Charlie Harper - Two and a Half Men
13.Stephen Colbert- The Colbert Report
14.Jack Bauer- 24
15.Phil Dunphy - Modern Family

I ran out of people and their hot. I might edit the list when I have more time.

Michael Lee, The Wire

Last edited by Complex : 11-10-2011 at 11:36 PM.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
only if you don't vote for curb, lost or big bang theory.
I hate the latter two and have never gotten around to watching curb, so no worries there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
1.Omar Little - The Wire
2.Russell “Stringer” Bell - The Wire
3.Dexter Morgan - Dexter
4.Ron Swanson- Parks and Recreation
5.Barney Stinson - How I Met Your Mother
6.Reginald "Bubbles" Cousins - The Wire
7.Preston “Bodie” Broadus - The Wire
8.Walter White - Breaking Bad
9.Lester Freamon - The Wire
10.Charlie Harper - Two and a Half Men
11.Stephen Colbert- The Colbert Report
12.Jack Bauer- 24
13.Phil Dunphy - Modern Family
14.Lyla Garrity aka Minka Kelly - Friday Night Lights
15.Gloria Pritchett - Modern Family

I ran out of people and their hot. I might edit the list when I have more time.
I'll ignore the godawfulness of Two and a Half Men, but Lyla? I mean she's hot, but she was easily the weakest main character on FNL.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-10-2011, 11:30 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess I'll post mine.

1. Don Draper, Mad Men
2. Omar Little, The Wire
3. Larry David, Curb Your Enthusiasm
4. Bill Adama, Battlestar Gallactica
5. Michael Lee, The Wire
6. Nucky Thompson, Boardwalk Empire
7. Walter White, Breaking Bad
8. James Doakes, Dexter
9. Ron Swanson, Parks and Rec
10. Ricky, Trailer Park Boys
11. Bunk Moreland, The Wire
12. Gaius Baltar, Battlestar Gallactica
13. Jimmy Darmody, Boardwalk Empire
14. Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones
15. Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report
Old 11-10-2011, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Dexter Morgan - Dexter
2. Michael Scott - The Office
3. Charlie - It's Always Sunny
4. Rick Grimes - The Walking Dead
5. Coach Taylor - Friday Night Lights
6. Walter White - Breaking Bad
7. Dennis - It's Always Sunny
8. Ron Swanson - Parks and Rec
9. Dwight Schrute - The Office
10. Frank - It's Always Sunny
11. George-Michael Bluth - Arrested Development
12. Barney Stinson - How I Met Your Mother
13. Dr. House - House
14. Louie - Louie CK
15. Sawyer - Lost

Last edited by Caddy : 11-10-2011 at 11:40 PM.
Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'll ignore the godawfulness of Two and a Half Men, but Lyla? I mean she's hot, but she was easily the weakest main character on FNL.
I only added Minka because I ran out of names. I forgot about Michael Lee from The Wire and Nancy Botwin from Weeds. I'm about to edit my list.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stephen Colbert is a real person. How is he on the TV "Character" list?
Old 11-10-2011, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
He said we could put him on the list.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My list (I kinda lost interest ranking them after about the first 5).

1. Don Draper, Mad Men
2. John Locke, Lost
3. Dr. Gregory House, House
4. Jesse Pinkman, Breaking Bad
5. Jack Bauer, 24
6. Walter White, Breaking Bad
7. Michael Scott, The Office
8. Benjamin Linus, Lost
9. Ron Swanson, Parks and Recreation
10. Gob Bluth, Arrested Development
11. Desmond Hume, Lost
12. Andy Dwyer, Parks and Recreation
13. Phil Dunphy, Modern Family
14. Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
15. Walter Bishop, Fringe
Old 11-10-2011, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

There is a total lack of women on these lists.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

I know, and there is a total lack of Wire characters on your list.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
12.Charlie Harper - Two and a Half Men
Quote:
Probs shouldn't be criticising peoples lists...

Old 11-10-2011, 11:48 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
because he is playing a character, just happens to have the same name à la Larry David

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Don't let that concern prevent you from watching more reruns of Two and a Half Men.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Dude, Lyla Garrity is worse (not on principle of Two and a Half Men being included, but she was a ****** character on an otherwise amazing show).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-10-2011, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Dude, Lyla Garrity is worse (not on principle of Two and a Half Men being included, but she was a ****** character on an otherwise amazing show).
Neither deserve to be any where near these lists. How do you vote Lyla but not vote Coach :\

Old 11-10-2011, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
I enjoy BBT.

You shouldn't judge me, 2 1/2 men> BBT.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
You shouldn't judge me, 2 1/2 men> BBT.
I said I enjoy the show, didn't say I thought the characters were interesting or great. It's not the same thing.

Old 11-11-2011, 12:02 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have a 4 way race for #1 right now, with 3 characters now over 100 points. Two of them have over 10 votes.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote