Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-11-2011, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't believe CGF isn't in yet, now that guy, that guy knew how to post...

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This looks to be the list that we will be choosing from:

Fenikz
BBD
BeerBaron
M.O.T.H.
Comahan
Brodeur
SeanTaylorRIP
GiantsFan1080
Windy City Big Gamer Uno
TitanHope
C.C.S.D.
Brent

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:29 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how many people are we supposed to have on our ballot?

Last edited by TACKLE : 11-12-2011 at 02:49 AM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WCBGU is the only person not in that should be inducted...everyone else is just meh

ERU makes the whole HOF a joke though so it's not even an honor to be inducted that guy sucks at life.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man some of you are really lenient with your qualifications. Im not going to mention specific names but some of the suggestions are puzzling. Id only vote for BB, STRIP (how is he not in already?), and MOTH.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:42 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Man some of you are really lenient with your qualifications. Im not going to mention specific names but some of the suggestions are puzzling. Id only vote for BB, STRIP (how is he not in already?), and MOTH.
STRIP kinda fell off when he changed his name from GhettoSermon IMO but he was one of my favorite posters when I started posting here, and I used to rag on him a lot but his MMA knowledge has grown as well, he's one of like 3 competent MMA posters here. Maybe the only person I'd consider aside from WCBGU, who most of you newbs aren't even mentioning.

MOTH is just the most prolific poster here as far as being active, I guess he could get in under the DG rule, he keeps discussions alive, plus he did run the greatest sim ever on this site, RIP NBA 2k10 sim

I think the NFL discussion eats dick here so BB's contributions are unnoticed by me
Old 11-11-2011, 01:44 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
STRIP kinda fell off when he changed his name from GhettoSermon IMO but he was one of my favorite posters when I started posting here, and I used to rag on him a lot but his MMA knowledge has grown as well, he's one of like 3 competent MMA posters here. Maybe the only person I'd consider aside from WCBGU, who most of you newbs aren't even mentioning.

MOTH is just the most prolific poster here as far as being active, I guess he could get in under the DG rule, he keeps discussions alive, plus he did run the greatest sim ever on this site, RIP NBA 2k10 sim

I think the NFL discussion eats dick here so BB's contributions are unnoticed by me
I tried PMing you to get your nominees but your inbox is full.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:49 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post

STRIP is the best basketball poster here as well. Just isn't as active anymore
Old 11-11-2011, 01:50 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I tried PMing you to get your nominees but your inbox is full.
PM-ed you my ballot

I'll just make it public:

1. WCBGU - one of the G.O.A.T. to grace the off topic section
2. GRF - never has an internet troll made me so happy
3. STRIP - Can't deny the guy knows his ****, wouldn't hurt to start using paragraphs though ahaha
4. MOTH - I find myself disagreeing with some of his views but the guy keeps the off topic section alive
5. Fenikz - probably doesn't deserve HOF but this is my version of a homer pick because that's my desert dwelling brethren
6. Brodeur - He's been here quite a while, he knows some stuff, and I think this matters to him more than it would others.

Shoutout to Fischbowl who I forgot on my ballot but he's an O.G and even though I don't see him post a lot anymore he keeps things interesting and I gotta show love to the other resident O's fan on the board.

Last edited by ccB : 11-11-2011 at 01:56 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I forgot about GRF, he should be in already as well. He set the bar for NFLDC trolls.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:02 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Otto Graham of NFLDC trolls?
Old 11-11-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would not vote me in, so I wouldn't say it matters to me. I'd put GF1080, Ghetto, MOTH, TH, and BeerBaron in personally.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:27 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't wanna be in the hall of fame of an internet forum. It just kinda seems like a Hall of Losers.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As if having 18k posts in one isn't loser enough, right?
Old 11-11-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
As if having 18k posts in one isn't loser enough, right?
I is embarrassed. Haha, but yes, very good point. And I don't have 18,000 (yet......)

And just for the Hell of it, here is who I voted for here since they aren't losers, but good people.

M.O.T.H., Great poster, love his thoughts on the Braves, Magic, and Cowboys. Great poster.

Brodeur, One of the most knowledgable posters on football and baseball both.

S.T.R.I.P, He had like one of the most memorable posts in the history of this board when Sean Taylor tragically died.

Fenikz, He is the best NFC west poster hands down. And it may not be a complement that ur the best team in the NFC West, but being the best NFC West poster is.

GF1080, He is one of the first guys I remember replying to a post. He a great dude, he hates the Cardinals, but its all good.

Brent....two words, TOM TOM!
Old 11-11-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many votes, 6?

M.O.T.H. Jokes on him though he only got the gold username by joining the 'SuperCharger' user group. Haxxor.

Brodeur

STRIP obviously.

BeerBaron for being the best.

Fenikz for his blatant racism.

and meeeee
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:19 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dislike all of you. Especially CCSD. I will not forget this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
:( Even me?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:21 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
APS it is through loving others that we grow as people.

All the nominees deserve to get in to be honest, it has been a million years since the last induction. I vote for that.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
This looks to be the list that we will be choosing from:

Fenikz
BBD
BeerBaron
M.O.T.H.
Comahan
Brodeur
SeanTaylorRIP
GiantsFan1080
Windy City Big Gamer Uno
TitanHope
C.C.S.D.
Brent
You are all racist!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:11 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
You are all racist!
You holding up the fantasy draft we were in was the last straw. I put the kibosh on the possibility of you being in!

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
:( Even me?
No you voted for me to get in, you are alright in my books.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No you voted for me to get in, you are alright in my books.
Well good let's have a beer then.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
You holding up the fantasy draft we were in was the last straw. I put the kibosh on the possibility of you being in!
I know you are the ringleader Commie! Shame on you.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:27 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you Caddy.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote