Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-10-2011, 11:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Megatron for AD and Jordy Nelson, yes or no? I have Megatron btw.
depends on your team and scoring

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have

Stafford and Newton at QB
RB: McFadden,Jackie Battle, Murray,Matthews, and Bradshaw
WR: Roddy,Mike Williams(TB),Colston, Calvin,
TE:Gates and Fred Davis

Scoring regular.

Last edited by Complex : 11-10-2011 at 11:58 PM.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:02 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wouldnt do it, assuming your in the playoff hunt DMC, Murray & Mathews/Bradshaw should be fine. WR is certainly weaker than that if anything i'd try to move Newton/Stafford or Gates/Davis for a WR

Old 11-11-2011, 07:19 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God damn Vincent Jackson

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:54 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
i wouldnt do it, assuming your in the playoff hunt DMC, Murray & Mathews/Bradshaw should be fine. WR is certainly weaker than that if anything i'd try to move Newton/Stafford or Gates/Davis for a WR
I concur. Move your bench depth rather than the stud starter, if possible.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:13 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright guys, I was offered the 49ers defense and Mark Ingram for Legaratte Blount.

Yay or Nay?

My RBs would be Steven Jackson, DeMarco Murray, Jonathan Stewart, Mark Ingram and James Starks......So it could get Iffy if Felix comes back and starts taking away carries from Murray. My receivers are Julio, Green and Maclin......Bennett and Mark Clayton, starting Julio in the flex so just 2 RBs start for me.

I'd probably still hold onto the Falcons and Cowboys defense because down the stretch the matchups would work out perfectly for me...

Week 11: 49ers vs Seattle
Week 12: Cowboys vs Miami
Week 13: 49ers vs St. Louis or Dallas vs Arizona
Week 14: 49ers vs Arizona
Week 15: Falcons vs Jaguars (playoffs)
Week 16: 49ers vs Seattle (playoffs)

I know I'm a nerd and think way to into it lol
Old 11-11-2011, 09:20 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't... I don't think carrying 3 defenses is ever the way to go. You could probably sell really high on Murray and Julio right now and upgrade your RBs or WR (Preferably WR).

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 11-11-2011 at 10:42 AM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Alright guys, I was offered the 49ers defense and Mark Ingram for Legaratte Blount.

Yay or Nay?

My RBs would be Steven Jackson, DeMarco Murray, Jonathan Stewart, Mark Ingram and James Starks......So it could get Iffy if Felix comes back and starts taking away carries from Murray. My receivers are Julio, Green and Maclin......Bennett and Mark Clayton, starting Julio in the flex so just 2 RBs start for me.

I'd probably still hold onto the Falcons and Cowboys defense because down the stretch the matchups would work out perfectly for me...

Week 11: 49ers vs Seattle
Week 12: Cowboys vs Miami
Week 13: 49ers vs St. Louis or Dallas vs Arizona
Week 14: 49ers vs Arizona
Week 15: Falcons vs Jaguars (playoffs)
Week 16: 49ers vs Seattle (playoffs)

I know I'm a nerd and think way to into it lol
So you're going to hang onto to the Falcons for one game? The 49ers get the Steelers that week, and fantasy defenses average 5.3 Points Per Game against the Steelers compared to the 5.7 the Jags average. You're going to hang onto the Falcons for that .4 point difference?

Make the trade because it's a huge steal for you (Blount is very average) and gives you a Top 5 Fantasy Defense and a RB who can score every week (when healthy) and drop the Falcons. If anything, you could even drop Dallas after their Week 13 match-up and pick-up the Falcons for that Week 15 match-up.

If you were the nerd you claim you are, you would've thought more in-depth about it like I did ;)
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:59 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These guys are spot on. Plus, Blount has some really nice matchups down the stretch and Ingram doesn't. I'd try to package Blount & JJ for an upgrade. Murray looks like a lock to keep the job, but I wouldn't be opposed to shopping him.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:20 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would do ya'll think about this trade:

Ryan Mathews
Kevin Walter

for

LaGarrette Blount
Marshawn Lynch

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whos getting who and what are the projected lineups
Old 11-11-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Whos getting who and what are the projected lineups
I'd be getting Sucker Punch and Beast mode

My line-up would be pre-trade is this (PPR):

Aaron Rodgers
Frank Gore
Pierre Thomas
Ryan Mathews
Plaxico
Nelson Cruz
Jimmy Graham
Bills D
John Kasay

Bench
DeSean Jackson
Kevin Walter
Bears D
Eli Manning
Early Doucet
Jake Ballard
Marcel Reese (going to drop him soon)

Trade partners line-up is

Matthew Stafford
Sucker Punch
Beast Mode
Larry Fitz
Dez Bryant
Mario Manningham
Aaron Hernandez
49ers D
Dan Bailey

Bench
Darren McFadden
Percy Harvin
Ryan Grant
Kellen Winslow
Jay Cutler
Javon Ringer
Laurent Robinson

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by diabsoule : 11-11-2011 at 03:40 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Thats a tough one. You have no RB depth to speak of... I would say you have to.

Also Nelson Cruz. Do you mean Victor?
Old 11-11-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beanie Wells vs PHI

or

Mendenhall vs CIN

Standard Yahoo league.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:48 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Beanie... Philly has looked better over the past few weeks but CIN has one of the best run stopping defenses this season.

Also if Beanie comes back and performs close to what hes done all season he will give you points.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:59 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Thats a tough one. You have no RB depth to speak of... I would say you have to.

Also Nelson Cruz. Do you mean Victor?
Yeah, I meant Victor

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 11-12-2011, 12:57 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
Beanie Wells vs PHI

or

Mendenhall vs CIN

Standard Yahoo league.
I'd roll the dice with Beanie. Cincy is a top 5 run D and Mendy has been awful.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
I have

Stafford and Newton at QB
RB: McFadden,Jackie Battle, Murray,Matthews, and Bradshaw
WR: Roddy,Mike Williams(TB),Colston, Calvin,
TE:Gates and Fred Davis

Scoring regular.
No, you need Calvin. Murray, McFadden and Bradshaw will be very good.

Roddy sucks this year, as does Mike Williams and Colston is injury-prone. If you trade Calvin, you're taking a MUCH bigger risk.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

thinking of picking up michael jenkins incase nicks doesnt play, who would you drop, b jacobs, m ingram, j battle

or do you think nicks is going to be fine

Old 11-12-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Idk who to start Big Ben or Tom Brady...leaning towards Big Ben since he plays Cinci.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

start ben or staffy?

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I say Stafford
Old 11-12-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Start Newton or Stafford?
Old 11-12-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Stafford, Newton hurt I guess, prob plays but Stewart gets the goal line carries

Quote:
thinking of picking up michael jenkins incase nicks doesnt play, who would you drop, b jacobs, m ingram, j battle

or do you think nicks is going to be fine

Old 11-12-2011, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

I would drop Ingram,Jacobs is going to start this week and maybe next week and Battle gets the majority of carries in KC. Its hard to trust a Saints RB.