Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-08-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas Clark is available for cheap if anyone out of the running thinks he'd be keeper-worthy on their squad.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:56 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there any way I can get a QB even if it is just for a week?
Old 11-09-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah so I'm just gonna keep Eli. I decided that I can do this!
especially since like, I've started Brian Leonard at least 2-3 times this year
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:08 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Is there any way I can get a QB even if it is just for a week?
Do you want Hasselbeck? You can have him for just this week or for the rest of the year if you want.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Naturally, Tony Romo would pick THIS WEEK to not be a piece of **** quarterback.

MOTH, you can beat me.
Old 11-13-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We'll see...My RBs arent going to do anything, probably.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I need a wide receiver. Anyone have one?
Old 11-13-2011, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Jesus ****, MOTH. Robinson and Romo will kill me.
Old 11-13-2011, 12:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol. Yeah they're playing pretty well today, arent they?

Laurent Robinson is ridiculous this year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-13-2011, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I need an 80 yard TD for Chris Johnson now.

Too much to ask?
Old 11-13-2011, 01:18 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I need a wide receiver. Anyone have one?
I've got Nate Washington, Eric Decker, and Brandon Marshall available.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Anyone want Chris Johnson?
Old 11-13-2011, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Anyone want Chris Johnson?
I do, but I don't have the cap room.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll trade for Chris Johnson.
Old 11-13-2011, 01:37 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colston's up for grabs if you'd like him Xio
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

You guys are free to start a discussion via PM with me if you want Johnson. I value him more than his current production, though not as the top 5 back he's been the last 3 years.
Old 11-13-2011, 02:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I'm gonna lose...Romo and Robinson were great, but that's all I had.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-13-2011, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm gonna lose...Romo and Robinson were great, but that's all I had.
It's gonna be very close.

Rodgers is due for an off week eventually. And Frank Gore won't run for 100 yards for a 6th straight week, will he?
Old 11-13-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Of course Chris Johnson has to go over 20 points this week.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-13-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Of course Chris Johnson has to go over 20 points this week.
CJ is maddening. I see why he's struggling with the ****** Titans OLine, but you'd think he could still break a long screen pass or run once in a blue moon this season. He's got the capability more than anyone still.
Old 11-13-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Damn it. Of course Gonzo gets a TD to maybe be a back breaker.
Old 11-13-2011, 02:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

lol. Back and forth man. At least until Rodgers throws his 4 Tds.

edit...**** you CJ. ugh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-13-2011, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Whew. Chris Johnson TD. Thank you goes to Hasselbeck for a 21 yard rush to the 1, hahahahahah.
Old 11-13-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Cards on the 2 yard line. I need a Beanie TD really bad here.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-13-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Cards on the 2 yard line. I need a Beanie TD really bad here.
That woulda sunk me. I think I'm toast anyways. Gonzo will probably get catches here in OT to seal it.

Every time I start Deion Branch, he goes O'fer. Every week I don't, he produces.