Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-12-2011, 11:08 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Okay... Note to self and all that care. If you are still a low level don't **** with a Mammoth. They are big, fast, take a ton of damage and deal out more.
Did the Giants attack you?
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 11:26 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't seen a Giant yet... I am far to weak at the moment to even consider it.
Old 11-12-2011, 11:43 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Check my spoiler out. Maybe that can help with stuff!
Old 11-12-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I haven't seen a Giant yet... I am far to weak at the moment to even consider it.
They're right by the mammoths. They will attack you if they see you attacking a mammoth (so will other mammoths) or if you get close to things they don't want you near. Their curb stomp is far worse than the mammoth tusks. Trust me, I know! It's just a terrible idea to attack a mammoth.

I did manage to take one down, though. I got on a rock and it took about 100 arrows. Had to run around quite a bit. Worth it if for no other reason than to say I did it. Gained an entire level doing so, as well.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

8 hours in. This may honestly be my favorite ever gaming experience so far. Maybe exaggerating a little, but top 5 at least.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Thanks! I tried that before and somehow it failed. But here is something players might like.

Anybody else do The Hangover type quest yet? ******* badass, one of my top Elder Scrolls missions of all time I'd say, loved every second of it. I don't want to ruin it for you guys if you haven't done it yet, but you get into a drinking contest with somebody and awesomeness ensues.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
They're right by the mammoths. They will attack you if they see you attacking a mammoth (so will other mammoths) or if you get close to things they don't want you near. Their curb stomp is far worse than the mammoth tusks. Trust me, I know! It's just a terrible idea to attack a mammoth.

I did manage to take one down, though. I got on a rock and it took about 100 arrows. Had to run around quite a bit. Worth it if for no other reason than to say I did it. Gained an entire level doing so, as well.
Well the giants weren't by these Mammoths... Or well not close enough for me to see them or vice versa. I hit the Mammoth with about 3 arrows realized I had no chance of taking it down with out a ton of arrows so I ran and got charged.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:43 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, they run faster than you!
Old 11-12-2011, 01:51 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post

Anybody else do The Hangover type quest yet? ******* badass, one of my top Elder Scrolls missions of all time I'd say, loved every second of it. I don't want to ruin it for you guys if you haven't done it yet, but you get into a drinking contest with somebody and awesomeness ensues.
Can you please PM me what that's like? Pros, cons, and what stuff one can do with those powers and abilities?
Old 11-12-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Anyone start Smithing yet? This is the first game where I think its worth it.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, I'm so jealous. My brother grabbed it for the PC but I've held off getting it because I've got finals coming up in the next three weeks so I don't feel like I'd be able to put in the adequate time a bad ass/deep game like this deserves.

But, I have winter break after so I'll likely play the heck out of it then.
Old 11-12-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I told myself I wasn't going to get this game until a sale but I got sucked in to the hype. It feels painfully mediocre to me so far in all aspects other than visuals. I'm not that far in though.

I've only ran into one game ending bug so far, I got stuck in a wall. But somehow I find these bugs in almost every game I play. My friend was watching me at the time and just start laughing because he knows how much I ***** about that happening to me in games.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 11-12-2011 at 03:38 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Hows everyone doing? In my day off yesterday I got to level 10... Completed some companion quests. Also did a little bit of the main quest line.

Took the day off for the GF and football.
Old 11-13-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Hows everyone doing? In my day off yesterday I got to level 10... Completed some companion quests. Also did a little bit of the main quest line.

Took the day off for the GF and football.
Level 20 right now, loving the Thieves guild, lots of fun. I'm slightly further than you in the main quest, there is just so much to do.
Old 11-13-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finish uni for the semester at 12pm tomorrow so I can't wait to get stuck into this game! Anyone recommend a race in particular or does it not really matter?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haven't gotten a chance to play a whole ton between thirteen and a half hour work days and football, but I'm enjoying the bits I've played so far a ton more than Oblivion or the Fallout games. Maybe it's superficial, but the new visuals really make it for me. Big worlds filled with people who don't look like total ass might be a revelation for Bethesda. The animations are a lot smoother too. I'm rocking a Nord(always played Nords in Elder Scrolls games, saw no reason to stop with the setting) and two handing.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 06:00 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's a "main quest"? ;) I always ended up getting lost in side quests in Oblivion and usually forgot about the main quest.

I am so excited to get my ps3 on Black Friday & this will be the first game that i get.

My wife is much less excited about my budding obsession with Skyrim (i've already been reading about the basics on a Skyrim wiki).
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 06:00 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I used to always play with Dark Elves but I switched to Nords when Bloodmoon came out.

So Obviously I am playing a Nord. I have been working on Waraxes... The perks are different but pretty cool. Also as I said before I recommend Smithing... Could be a huge huge bonus later on.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:27 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have faced Giants and this tree looking thing, both owned the **** out of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 06:32 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of Giants, have you guys seen this?

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-13-2011, 06:34 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

They have videos of that happening to the player.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:35 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That happend to me like 5 times when I was fighting a Giant. I thought it was normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Just an example of how ridiculous Giants are... Half of my dragon kills are from the dragon (stupidly) attacking and landing near a giant. Giant takes him out in about 5 hits and I reap the benefits.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:22 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been playing more and I'm enjoying it a lot more. The melee still seems sloppy with lackluster customization. I also wish there were polearms/spears but oh well. The spell casting is enjoyable. The overall story is pretty interesting but the dialogue is often bland.

I love fighting the dragons. I would be content with just hunting dragons the whole time instead of playing through the main story.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:24 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
The melee still seems sloppy with lackluster customization.
I agree with this. I'm coming off of Dark Souls and transitioning to this. Hard to get used to the combat being so much less involved and so much less to do.

R.I.P. Junior Seau