Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-10-2011, 01:54 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default ACC officiating

This is absolutely awful, and not just because it was against my team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqANJ...layer_embedded

Something needs to be done about this horrible officiating.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:22 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two of my favorite teams are Georgia Tech and Florida State, so I have seen my fair share of terrible ACC officiating. ACC Officiating has been terrible for as long as I've been watching it. I don't watch a ton of MWC, WAC, or Sun Belt, so I can't speak to them, but ACC officiating is the worst of all the BCS conferences. And since it has been that bad for so long, I'm not sure what can be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is more evidence.

http://i54.tinypic.com/os7u5i.jpg
Old 10-10-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thats a picture with grass circled

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
thats a picture with grass circled
Look at the ball...
Old 10-10-2011, 08:38 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get it? I understand that he slid the ball toward the marker. But why wouldn't I believe that it was an accident, considering the fact that what he did really didn't affect anything at all?

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't get it? I understand that he slid the ball toward the marker. But why wouldn't I believe that it was an accident, considering the fact that what he did really didn't affect anything at all?
I believe it was a five point play.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ACC Officiating has always been bad but that's just awful. Did the idiot not realize he was moving the ball?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:29 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It makes more sense that he was looking at something else, his weight was shifted downward, and his coordination was off, so he inadvertently moved the ball two inches

than

he was trying to fix the game on a game he knew was televised.

And again, the two-inch move didn't affect the play so I don't understand why it can't be just accepted as a physical mistake?

He's not being pictured so it's definitely feasible that a lack of balance due to his eyes being focused on something other than the ball caused him to mistakenly and unknowingly push the ball forward.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sure it didn't effect the outcome of the game, but it easily could have. If that ball was placed closer to the first down marker to begin with, he pushes that ball and it goes for a first down.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-13-2011, 08:08 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
It makes more sense that he was looking at something else, his weight was shifted downward, and his coordination was off, so he inadvertently moved the ball two inches

than

he was trying to fix the game on a game he knew was televised.

And again, the two-inch move didn't affect the play so I don't understand why it can't be just accepted as a physical mistake?

He's not being pictured so it's definitely feasible that a lack of balance due to his eyes being focused on something other than the ball caused him to mistakenly and unknowingly push the ball forward.
The next play they got a first down by less than the amount he moved the ball, it mattered.

Yesterday was another good example of the same crew influencing a game like they had money on it.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

The officiating was terrible in the Miami/FSU game, for both sides.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-13-2011, 10:34 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
The next play they got a first down by less than the amount he moved the ball, it mattered.

Yesterday was another good example of the same crew influencing a game like they had money on it.
I agree. Terrible. I think that is the next big scandal that is going to break in CFB: massive rigged games. Both officials and players.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:42 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
I agree. Terrible. I think that is the next big scandal that is going to break in CFB: massive rigged games. Both officials and players.
I don't know how wide spread it is, but this specific crew really, really needs to be looked into. Sure the Bradham call at the end of the game didn't influence the outcome, but given the interception by Dawkins on the play it did influence the outcome of the point spread. That call made a lot of money for some people and cost some people a lot of money.

Not to mention ejecting Bradham for the cleanest, hardest hit of the season was pathetic.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote