Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-13-2011, 10:58 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I hope we finally see him. Unfortunately, I have a feeling we will only see him in some sort of flashback. If so, I'm going to be pissed.
I wasn't 100% right, but we still don't know if Merle is alive or dead. Thanks for pissing me off AMC. Also, I hope Andrea gets raped by a Walker. What a dumb *****!

WTF was that ending????

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I was totally right. So suck it!

Andrea is seriously awful. Episode could've used a well monster.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:43 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The writers on this show are rotten. They must be some ***** anti-gun activists.

I mean, seriously, another shooting accident?

The zombies are smarter than the humans in this show.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:07 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best Walking Dead Reviews Ever.

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5
Old 11-14-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know why they changed Andrea from a cool character in the comics to an idiot ***** in the show. In the comics she was one of the characters that had the highest growth, but in the show she seems to be there strictly for conflict. As a matter of fact that seems to be the case for most women on the show. Lori was always a ***** that needed to die, but beyond that all the women in the show are just used to create more conflict among the characters. I'm not liking that.

I do like the rest of the show though. I'm glad that we got to see what was in Hershel's barn. I'm thinking that things will pick up big time now. I'm still hoping for my boy Tyreese to show up and use his hammer to bash some zombie heads in.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:19 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, last nights episode was pretty good. Definitely left me with a ton of questions.

Glad to see them slowly killing off the lost girl search and trying to move on.

Gatta agree that I hate a ton of characters in this show as well. Basically everyone except Shane, Rick, Darrly, Glenn and Maggie.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:43 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
yeah, last nights episode was pretty good. Definitely left me with a ton of questions.

Glad to see them slowly killing off the lost girl search and trying to move on.

Gatta agree that I hate a ton of characters in this show as well. Basically everyone except Shane, Rick, Darrly, Glenn and Maggie.
At this point, I hope they find the little girl dead. I find the guys in the show (outside of T-Dog who I could care less about) are likeable. But I hate every woman. Rick's wife is a *****. Andrea is an idiot.

As for the lost girl's mom, why does she never look for her daughter. It reminds me of that part in Billy Madison where the teacher reads "The Puppy Who Lost Its Way." While all the guys are out there risking their lives to find her dumb ass daughter, little Miss Shaved Head spends all her time crying and doing laundry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Last edited by jrdrylie : 11-14-2011 at 04:46 PM.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:24 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gatta agree, she sits around and does stupid ****. I honestly see no need for her in the story, I'm hoping its only a matter of time till she either gets eaten.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just getting around to watching this episode. My god what is wrong with the people who write this show. Like get that stupid blonde dumb ***** out of here. And seriously we have had more injuries related to characters being ******** this season then we have had zombie attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those reviews are ******* incredible.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:22 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Those reviews are ******* incredible.
They're spot-on... Unfortunately.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At one point Hershel says "I'm surprised you folks have lived so long" and I cracked up. They're so bad.

Seriously, please ******* kill off Andrea. Please. I want a zombie to eat every bit of her stupid face and body. She is so worthless. She is beyond worthless. I'd rather have Carol and Sophia for the duration of the entire TV series than see one more episode with Andrea in it.

Also, T-Dog is a stupid character and he has a stupid real name. It's IronE. Yes, the E at the end is capitalized. Why? Who knows. Probably because he sucks.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

This had me in tears.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-15-2011, 02:59 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andrea is the only female character, besides my beloved Lauren Cohen, that I can stand. Sophia's mom and Grimes's wife are just unbearable. Hopefully Sophia shows up as a zombie, and the mom takes Andrea's guns and kills herself.

LOL at Zombie Dance Party in the barn. What. The. Hell. You know all those things are gonna bust out at some point, which will probably be what forces the group to keep on moving. I just hope the hot girl doesn't die again.

They either have a moral obligation about killing zombies (which is why my future wife got upset when T-Dog bashed well walker's face in) so they've been hoarding them in the barn, or those are a bunch of their zombified hick friends and family that they don't want to kill.

See. Look at that mother ****** in overalls. He's gotta be from a farm. All that flanal and demin...that's mandatory. But then again, it's Georgia.

Oh, and zombies apparently will chew on your boots but not your face if they come across your unconscious body. Good to know.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 11-15-2011 at 03:02 AM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:42 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know most here claim to like the majority of the male characters, but I can't stand Rick or Shane.

Both characters lack depth. Rick would be like 100% better if he wasn't so conflicted about being leader. He either needs to step down because he doesn't believe he is the leader or he needs to step up and just accept the role. The internal conflict every other episode is not fun to watch imo.

And Shane would probably be more interesting if he had something to live for. The character was neat in the beginning, but I no longer feel invested into the character. If they decided to kill him off next week, I'd probably just be glad that Daryl will get more face time in his absence.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I actually hate every character on this show. Well I like Darryl, and sometimes the asian kid but thats it. And TH, how the hell can you possibly stand Andrea? She is like hands down the most unsympathetic character I've ever seen. I think she is by far the worst character Ive ever encountered. I think this group needs to get eaten by the barn yard zombies and next season we need a new group to focus on, and get new writers.... AGAIN.

So hilarious that colonial sanders told Rick he's amazed this group is alive at this point. I ask myself this every time I watch an episode.

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Jvig43 : 11-15-2011 at 09:17 AM.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:16 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I actually hate every character on this show. Well I like Darryl, and sometimes the asian kid but thats it. And TH, how the hell can you possibly stand Andrea? She is like hands down the most unsympathetic character I've ever seen. I think she is by far the worst character Ive ever encountered. I think this group needs to get eaten by the barn yard zombies and next season we need a new group to focus on, and get new writers.... AGAIN.

So hilarious that colonial sanders told Rick he's amazed this group is alive at this point. I ask myself this every time I watch and episode.
Second all points and move to pass this resolution.

As a side note, TitanHope likes Andrea because he's wired wrong. Remember he likes SpongeBob SquareAss (Kei$ha).

Also, pre-emptive response to TH's response:
Old 11-15-2011, 11:14 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So hilarious that colonial sanders told Rick he's amazed this group is alive at this point. I ask myself this every time I watch an episode.
Haha I said the same thing in my post above. It was such a perfect line because it's sooo god damn true.

And I agree about Rick. He needs to either accept the role and move on or step down and move on. Every episode he has to "act" all conflicted about what he's going to do.. blah blah. I just don't care.

I do disagree about Shane though. I think he is kind of a badass and I hope something huge happens soon where he takes over the group, kills off Andrea, Sophie (if they ever find the stupid *****), Carol and T-Dog, and starts some actual zombie killing.

Also Lauren Cohen is hot and can stay with the new group.

Old 11-15-2011, 11:25 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shane reminds me of Anakin Skywalker as he is turning to the darkside. Remember when Anakin goes to the desert and finds his mom. After she dies, he goes nuts on those people. "I killed them all! Even the women and children!" As he says that or as he kills them, the darkside music plays.

I see that with Shane as he shot the guy in the leg. I could almost hear the darkside music. Even the stuff he says no, and his attitude, I wouldn't be surprised if he turns pale in color, and his eyes start turning yellow.

In the first season, he is so jealous and mad that Rick came back then in the woods for half a second he aimed his gun at his best friend. The guy is a scum bag. I hope he falls in the pit of zombies in the barn!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Haha I love how they just completely ignored that storyline, and the old guy has still yet to say anything about him watching Shane do that. I swear everyone involved in this show has some sort of mental handicap.

Also can we get around to finding out what that dude at the end of season one said to Rick?

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Jvig43 : 11-15-2011 at 11:38 AM.
Old 11-15-2011, 11:37 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shane is the only character in the whole ******* show that makes sense. He is conflicted for god reason and you're supposed to hate him...unlike every other character in the show. I actually cheered when he shot Otis.

TH has serious issues for liking Andrea. Worst character ever.

I love that we all watch every episode just to see how much worse it will get.
Old 11-15-2011, 11:55 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I love that we all watch every episode just to see how much worse it will get.
I'm slowly giving less of a **** about the show, i haven't watched Sunday's episode, and honestly i'm not entirely sure i ever will. I'm keeping up with the updates here and it really doesn't feel like i've missed everything. The plot has advanced like, three feet, since the beginning of the season.

How stupid is it that you could watch episode two, skip like three weeks and come back to episode six and not miss a god damn beat? This show blows.
Old 11-15-2011, 11:57 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually, the last episode was probably the best of the season.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I actually liked this episode quite a bit, but only because it featured a lot of Daryl and hardly any Andrea.

Old 11-15-2011, 07:24 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Actually, the last episode was probably the best of the season.
Nothing comes close to topping Otis getting shot by Shane and left to be eaten by zombies. That is far and away the best episode of the season. ****, that one even borders on being GOOD (and if the rest of the episodes hadn't been crap leading up to it, it could have been a great episode).