Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2011, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man...this is some ******* ********!!! I wanna see my ******* LAKERS NAO!!!!

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:10 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My thoughts on this b*****t:

Screw the owners.
Screw the players.
Screw the NBAPA.
Screw the agents.

I want ticket prices that we pay, to go down.
I want all officially-licensed NBA apparel, souvineers, memorabilia to go down, that we the fans pay.

I don't want a beer, hot dog, and nachos to cost me $25 at the game.

And those greedy rich *****ers turn down 50% of the revenues?

Here's the thing: when the owners have to pay more $ from the players, guess who ultimately pays for it all?

Ticket prices surely don't go down.

NO NBA season? I live in Dallas with the champs.
I say FINE.

Let's turn our attention to the NCAA basketball.
They don't get paid nearly as much there!
Well maybe at a few schools, right Kentucky.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you really just come in the NBA thread saying "No NBA season?" and then saying "fine".

yeah, get the **** out. we're all pissed at the players/owners as well as ticket and food prices, but we want ******* pro basketball. We're not ok with this ****. We want to see the ******* NBA this year, and both sides need to get their heads out of their asses and fix this ****
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:54 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
My thoughts on this b*****t:

Screw the owners.
Screw the players.
Screw the NBAPA.
Screw the agents.

I want ticket prices that we pay, to go down.
I want all officially-licensed NBA apparel, souvineers, memorabilia to go down, that we the fans pay.

I don't want a beer, hot dog, and nachos to cost me $25 at the game.

And those greedy rich *****ers turn down 50% of the revenues?

Here's the thing: when the owners have to pay more $ from the players, guess who ultimately pays for it all?

Ticket prices surely don't go down.

NO NBA season? I live in Dallas with the champs.
I say FINE.

Let's turn our attention to the NCAA basketball.
They don't get paid nearly as much there!
Well maybe at a few schools, right Kentucky.
You should write a letter to the commissioner.
Old 11-14-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The players still have no leverage. This is pointless, and the players are just going to lose more money going forward. Time to give in and take the loss.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the players will eventually cave. There are just too many players who need the money and can't afford to lose a season.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:22 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I think the players will eventually cave. There are just too many players who need the money and can't afford to lose a season.
Well, the thing is, that the players with the most influence are the ones who least need the money. No one cares about what Royal Ivey or Terence Williams think, they care about what Kobe Bryant and Lebron James have to say.
Old 11-17-2011, 07:12 AM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If this doesn't kill the rampant stupidity prevalent in the League- and always BEEN prevalent in the league- nothing will.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:41 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Did you really just come in the NBA thread saying "No NBA season?" and then saying "fine".

yeah, get the **** out. we're all pissed at the players/owners as well as ticket and food prices, but we want ******* pro basketball. We're not ok with this ****. We want to see the ******* NBA this year, and both sides need to get their heads out of their asses and fix this ****
Eff the NBA. It's the worst of the big three leagues and they will soon find that if they don't have a season, not that many people will care.

If they skip the whole season, there will be a lot less money to go around once they do get back to playing. The idiot players are fighting for more of a percentage when many owners are losing money. Dumbasses.

The league has been hurting for years and only last year had there been a bit more interest. That's all gone. We've got football and college basketball. And in the spring we have baseball and college basketball.

And I guess that dorky white people have hockey. YES THIS IS A TROLL BUT IT'S ALL TRUE!!! :) :)
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:37 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Better get this sh*t done soon. Kings finally are bringing the black uni's back this year for the love of god!
Old 11-17-2011, 10:41 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's time for a fans lockout when the nba season or if it ever comes back we dont buy tickets, food, or merch. DO IT

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:21 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
And I guess that dorky white people have hockey. YES THIS IS A TROLL BUT IT'S ALL TRUE!!! :) :)
Dude, you are totally a dorky white person.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:39 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Dude, you are totally a dorky white person.
Totally. I was laughing typing that. But I don't like hockey.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:28 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Eff the NBA. It's the worst of the big three leagues and they will soon find that if they don't have a season, not that many people will care.

If they skip the whole season, there will be a lot less money to go around once they do get back to playing. The idiot players are fighting for more of a percentage when many owners are losing money. Dumbasses.

The league has been hurting for years and only last year had there been a bit more interest. That's all gone. We've got football and college basketball. And in the spring we have baseball and college basketball.

From what I understand (and it's impossible to be sure with the PR spin going on by both sides), the players accepted a 50/50 split of BRI. The roadblock is/was small market owners trying to impede player movement.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People seem surprised that the NBA is completely unconcerned with the fans. When have they ever been? *coughsupersonicscough*

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:26 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have basketball.

Edit- 66 game season starting on Christmas. Have to think there is going to be a lot of back to backs and a lot of quick traveling, working against the older teams like the Celtics, Spurs, Lakers, Mavs etc. All things considered a 66 game season coming out of this shitstorm is awesome.

Last edited by yo123 : 11-26-2011 at 03:41 AM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:39 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is a God.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:42 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If football was any indication free agency is going to be awesome. FA should be contained within one week no matter if there is a lockout or not.
Old 11-26-2011, 03:51 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^get Us Started. Who The **** Is Even A Fa? David West? Lol.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:54 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
You should write a letter to the commissioner.
I fully endorse this statement
Old 11-26-2011, 03:56 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
^get Us Started. Who The **** Is Even A Fa? David West? Lol.
Jesus Christ, I was about to say yeah it's a weak class but then give some mid level guys, but I can't even do that. Lame. A bunch of decent role players I guess. Marc Gasol is probably the best of the bunch, and he's restricted so I really doubt he doesn't stay in Memphis.
Old 11-26-2011, 04:02 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
I fully endorse this statement
That said at 3:54... At 3:57 on espn.com http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/72...tive-agreement thi some ****** up shi lol
Old 11-26-2011, 04:05 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If You Guys Were Knicks Fans Who Would You Rather Sign Next Summer, Cp3 Or Howard? I'm Arguing With A Friend.

- Ko Simpson
Old 11-26-2011, 04:06 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Howard. CP3 wasn't himself until the playoffs last year, his knee was bothering him all season. That would worry me if I was going to sign him to the kind of deal it's going to take to get him.
Old 11-26-2011, 04:11 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Well I Explained To My Buddy That You Are A Twolves Fan So He Loses The Argument Because You Picked His Side.

- Ko Simpson