Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 11-14-2011, 03:58 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 10, Packers vs Vikings

Figured I'd make a gameday thread
Old 11-14-2011, 04:00 PM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Way to go BloodBrother, I am so proud of you.

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.
jsa230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:03 PM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously tho.
Want to see Mathews unleashed and Walden to play better. Randall Cobb should touch the ball on offense, just so i can get horny.
If we can slow down AP, make Ponder throw it, and do on O what we did last time, it wont even be close.

30-16 Packers win.

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brilliant stuff bloodbrother!! ;)

How about a breakthrough game for the defense? Wait no i've been saying that since week one...
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:10 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, the D played well against ATL!

Seriously though, they need to do a much better job against AP than they did last time they faced. If he gets going it just will make it easier for the rook. I think the D is gonna come through today and play a good game....I hope

Vikes are getting Winfield back, that should help them a bit. Pack will likely need to give Newhouse some help against Allen. I don't want to see him getting any hits on Rodgers, period

I'll go with a 34-14 win for the Pack

This is the tough stretch they are entering where they play 3 games in 10 days.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:12 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Newhouse will hopefully play better vs Allen having seen him once and being at home.

No more cute stuff Capers. I don't want to see Matthews dropping off in coverage on 3rd and long. I want to see the Predator.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Also here's a novel idea...whenever they do blitz, how about somebody actually getting through and getting to the QB. That'd be great
Old 11-14-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

I want to see the Predator too Timm, so hard.

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
Old 11-14-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Also here's a novel idea...whenever they do blitz, how about somebody actually getting through and getting to the QB. That'd be great
Do you think that has anything with the dline play this year?

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
Old 11-14-2011, 04:18 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Yes, obviously...and I think it's having a domino effect on the entire D. Pickett and Green both offer zeeeero when it comes to pass rush. B.J. Raji has pass rush skills but without anybody else on the line to help it has hurt his play/chances. Wynn is really the only guy who CAN rush but he obviously he isn't consistent at it and is really more of a back-up.

I am hoping that Neal doesn't suffer a "setback" and that the Pack take it easy with him. They don't really need him right now, but they'll need him come playoff time. Don't want them to rush him back on the field, he's missed pretty much all of training camp plus the entire season up to this point. Let him get his conditioning back for however many weeks, then probably give him limited snaps in games. Increase that when the playoffs start
Old 11-14-2011, 04:20 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big game here, we need to win in order to stay atop the NFC. Plus with a short week followed by an even shorter week its important to start off good here tonight.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:23 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure what it is. Maybe it is perception but I haven't noticed as many of those "crossdog" blitzes up the middle that seemed to be so effective last year.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:24 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hahaha had a little chuckle to myself after reading that one ;)

on a serious note though. people need to stop blaming Capers for the bad defensive play! he can only tell the guys what to do and if they dont do it properly then hes got a problem. Capers is an experienced coach so i think he knows how to run a defense

EDIT: Forget Neal aka Justin Harrell 2.0

Last edited by SuperPacker : 11-14-2011 at 04:26 PM.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:00 PM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmG6376 View Post
Not sure what it is. Maybe it is perception but I haven't noticed as many of those "crossdog" blitzes up the middle that seemed to be so effective last year.
yee Bishop was BEAST on those

post 400 woot

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
Old 11-14-2011, 06:15 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Too early to call Neal a Justin Harrell clone, IMO. He's practicing and is on the right track. Let's hope for the best.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

So'oto active.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:37 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Doubt he plays much, tbh
Old 11-14-2011, 07:38 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

No, at best he might get a couple chances to rush in obvious passing situations. But a good sign nonetheless. Shows that he is starting to earn coaches trust.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:39 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Too early to call Neal a Justin Harrell clone, IMO. He's practicing and is on the right track. Let's hope for the best.
Yeah I don't get why people say that about him. With Harrell he didn't seem like he cared if he played or not, Neal at least wants to play. You can tell he's hungry and its killing him not to be out on that field. Narrow-minded comments IMO.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:43 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

That Randall Cobb is E L E C T R I C!
Old 11-14-2011, 07:49 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Hey the Claymaker!
Old 11-14-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

Interesting. Cobb is one of the captains tonight (Special Teams). I'd say that's pretty impressive for a rookie.
Old 11-14-2011, 08:06 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

Damn! Clay had him in the crosshairs.
Old 11-14-2011, 08:29 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

I know Aaron Rodger is a beast but at least run the ball a little in the redzone. Man that sack killed us there, cost us 4 points.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

This is exactally why we need to get away from a zone blocking system. Poor pass protection and can't run the ball. 6 carries for 9 yards by our RBs is not going to cut it. At some point you just need to lineup and power your way in the middle of the line.