Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 11-13-2011, 11:47 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Vikings @ Packers gameday thread

Monday Night Football
Old 11-14-2011, 12:27 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, this is definitely our Super Bowl. From everything that I've heard and read, they know this and will hopefully they will play like it. Unfortunately, I will miss quite a bit of the game since I work 3-10 CT, so I will probably only be able to watch the 4th quarter. Hopefully it'll still be a good game by that time.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:55 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
So, this is definitely our Super Bowl. From everything that I've heard and read, they know this and will hopefully they will play like it. Unfortunately, I will miss quite a bit of the game since I work 3-10 CT, so I will probably only be able to watch the 4th quarter. Hopefully it'll still be a good game by that time.
I wouldn't hold your breath. A lot is going to depend on if the offensive line can take control and give Peterson some lanes to go through. If they can get a push, that takes a lot of pressure of Ponder to make more plays than he'd like.

That, and if Aaron Rodgers could somehow come down with a massive case of diarrhea before the game.

Also, you might wanna take those lyrics out of your sig. Pretty sure it's against the rules. You don't want a week long ban for something whack like that.
Old 11-14-2011, 12:11 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait to see Ponder on MNF.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:45 PM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good to see even with an extra week to prepare, they still suck
Old 11-14-2011, 08:26 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im not even going to bother with the nfl forum right now, the Packer trolls are out in full force.
General Zod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 09:23 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** these refs
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the refs are horrible, the oline is horrible, ponder seems to be doing as much as he can to win while never being able to set his feet, secondary sucks, refs still calling ******** calls
Old 11-14-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, that was embarassing.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Couldn't watch the game. Someone give me some cliff notes. Any positives whatsoever?

Blow this team up ASAP.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 01:14 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Couldn't watch the game. Someone give me some cliff notes. Any positives whatsoever?

Blow this team up ASAP.
Ponder showed flashes again but was inconsistent. Offensive line was absolutely atrocious. Packers punt return TD precipitated by an awful pass interference no call on Walden on a third down play to Shiancoe. Rodgers is really good. Their recievers are really good, and there's like 9 of them. And our defensive backs are absolutely miserable. Cedric Griffin looks like he's 65 years old. Winfield did look good in his first game back although hes not any better in man coverage than what he was before the injury. Jared Allen was pretty good. We have the worst special teams in football.

That was about it.

Last edited by djp : 11-15-2011 at 02:41 AM.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:03 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How soon before Bill Musgrave is replaced as OC? Every game I watch for Minnesota and it was nice because I was at the game last night, the play calling should be focused big time on Peterson and Harvin, and that's just not the direction they go. Kyle Rudolph needs to see the field more too.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote