Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-16-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a pretty great run of morality but then I killed all the guards for one of the holds because my shout practice aggravated them. Oooops. Frost Atronach is a boss.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:22 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
After playing for 30+ hours so far I have come to the conclusion that this may be my favorite game of all time. Then again, it's not that surprising because Oblivion may have very well been my favorite before Skyrim, and Skyrim improves on Oblivion in pretty much every way imaginable.
I agree with Oblivion! I gotta get my xbox back before I can buy this game. So, I have no doubt this game will be my old time favorite! They should keep making elder scrolls and use it as their cash cow.

Have they posted how many games they have sold so far?
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:27 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://kotaku.com/5860074/skyrim-lan...450m-at-launch
Old 11-16-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perfect! It's going to be so much money which can go into Elder Scrolls the next episode or expansion pack!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its probably going to make a killing off its guides. It probably accounts for over 3/4 of all prima guides sold. I'm thinking one more in like High Rock for the Bretons, then probably a return to Hammerfell or Morrowind. Hopefully in the next decade they'll have a next gen game with all of the realms. Would take forever though.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I prefer to go in blind. So much more fun, and confusing. I actually just bought Skyrim, myself...but it may be staying on my shelf for a very long time. I have a lot of others games I want to get to.

As for something else...I wonder if Fallout 4 will be a released on the current generation consoles. They did just build this new engine, so it probably will. But on the flip side, Fallout 4 could make for an epic launch title on the new consoles.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:30 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I prefer to go in blind. So much more fun, and confusing. I actually just bought Skyrim, myself...but it may be staying on my shelf for a very long time. I have a lot of others games I want to get to.

As for something else...I wonder if Fallout 4 will be a released on the current generation consoles. They did just build this new engine, so it probably will. But on the flip side, Fallout 4 could make for an epic launch title on the new consoles.
Or an epic failure... Launch titles are often brutal. A game of that magnitude could be terrible on a new console.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's true a lot of launch titles miss...but in this day and age, I'll be surprised if one of these major franchises doesnt release a big seqeul at launch. Fallout and Uncharted fall into this window perfectly. Plus, the new hardware will probably be rather familiar in a lot of aspects. It's not going to be quite the leap from the xbox/ps2 to the current consoles we have now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oblivion is $5 on Steam.

And there's no way I'd get a strat guide for this game. 99% of the fun with Elder Scrolls is figuring **** out on your own and being surprised by surprises.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I'm thinking one more in like High Rock for the Bretons, then probably a return to Hammerfell or Morrowind. Hopefully in the next decade they'll have a next gen game with all of the realms. Would take forever though.

I think a Valenwood/Elsweyr combo would be awesome. Combined they're about the same size as Skyrim, so it's very possible.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:45 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want the dwarfs to come back in the next game! The story behind them is very so ******* intriguing..... although, if they brought them back, I'd imagine it'd be as baddies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:09 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post

I think a Valenwood/Elsweyr combo would be awesome. Combined they're about the same size as Skyrim, so it's very possible.
Elsweyr should be my choice more that the khajit models don't look like dog ****.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:30 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys, stop...... you're giving me a boner!

Only a week until i get my new ps3 & this will be the only game (besides Ratchet & Clank/LBP2 in the bundle) that i will be buying.

It may lead to a divorce, but it sounds like it may be worth it!!!
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:18 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Well I think I encountered my first bug... I hope to god its not/ or can be fixed by a patch.

I was doing a thieves guild quest in Whiterun, just a minor one
after I finished a few more quests I went back to Whiterun to level up my Smithing and Graymane wont leave his house. I waited days, rested days, left the city and came back and I shut off the console and tried all of this again to no avail...

I hope when I get back to it that this will be fixed but idk...
Old 11-17-2011, 02:31 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SO I bought it, but am not going to install and play it till Wednesday when I have all day to stay up and play.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm up to lvl 14 with my Imperial axe/fire wielding battlemage. I've only been to Whiterun and Winterhold, did 1 quest for the college and 1 for the companions.

I got attacked by a dragon in the courtyard of the mage's college....unfortunately no mages came to my aid, I wanted to see them all get raped cause they're mostly douchebags.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:09 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
I'm up to lvl 14 with my Imperial axe/fire wielding battlemage. I've only been to Whiterun and Winterhold, did 1 quest for the college and 1 for the companions.

I got attacked by a dragon in the courtyard of the mage's college....unfortunately no mages came to my aid, I wanted to see them all get raped cause they're mostly douchebags.
Right after I beat the college questline, a dragon showed up in the courtyard. Its skeleton is still there -- landed right in the light fountain thingy. I think of it as a trophy/extra reward for finishing the quest. Good immersion moment.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah it was pretty cool, I just hid behind the pillars and ranged him to death. I usually get my ass kicked 1 on 1 with a dragon, but the courtyard provided some great cover.

I love this game...its making me not want to go to my workouts....luckily I can't gain weight so atleast I won't get fat.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol, I've been incredibly lucky with dragon encounters so far. I've killed 9 and I think 7 have been dead center of a town or military encampment. I go to grab my dragon bones and normally find 12+ arrows in it. I love being ambushed by them because I make a killing selling off their bones and scales. Bought my first house off of it.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 11-17-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
lol, I've been incredibly lucky with dragon encounters so far. I've killed 9 and I think 7 have been dead center of a town or military encampment. I go to grab my dragon bones and normally find 12+ arrows in it. I love being ambushed by them because I make a killing selling off their bones and scales. Bought my first house off of it.
You might want to keep them... I am pretty sure they make the best armors in the game.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

I haven't been selling my dragon bones, saving them for smithing when I get that high.

I'm gonna buy a house so I have somewhere to store all that stuff.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Got 6 bones and 3 scales saved up. Thought I saw a forge on top White Run?

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 11-17-2011, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Just had a horrible fight between Riften and Mzulft. 4 Mammoths, a Giant, and 2 dragons at the same time. I hid in the shack from hangover quest but still had dragons blowing fire and ice in through the door. Hell of a cool sight though.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 11-17-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

I am doing enchantment and a serious mage build, should I just be selling all these dragon bones? I literally have dozens cluttered around my room. I guess I might smith eventually just on principle.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:11 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm back into it again. I still think it's really odd how little they've chosen to evolve the combat since Morrowind, but the things surrounding it are good. Just wish some of the quests didn't take place in caves.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote