Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-18-2011, 04:35 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I have faith that Vick plays

or drop one of R Helu, F Jones, P Hillis for C Palmer

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:05 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd get Palmer I think. I doubt Vick plays.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:55 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you have to drop Helu in that case... Only if you weren't planning on starting them this week. Jones and Hillis are sounding like they will be back next week at the latest.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My RB situation in my money league went to shits because of Jamaal Chraels and selling off MJD for $100 (WOO). Anyways here's my situation right now.

M. Lynch @STL
M. Bush @MIN
J. Starks @TB
B. Wells @ SF

Which 2. Wells is almost out of the question playing against SF, but you never know.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:54 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lynch and Bush
Old 11-18-2011, 12:08 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright so this dude offers me a trade:

I get Roddy White and a 6th next year for Jeremy Maclin and a 3rd next year....should I take it?

I'm in first right now and my WRs are Bryant, Nicks, Cruz, and Heyward-Bey beside Maclin.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:09 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
So how unfair is this trade...

Hakeem Nicks and Mike Vick

For

Jabar Gaffney and Adrian Peterson
Seems fair to me. AP is a beast and Nicks & Vick have both been injured & inconsistent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Help ploz?

In a tough spot this week, got some starters on bye and facing a high scorer.
. . . .

Thanks guys, appreciate the help! :D
I agree with what others have said. Forte / CJ / Smith / Marshall / Cruz / Winslow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
ive got the same rb situation to decide between. atl is a tough run defense but i feel like i hvae to ride CJ coming off a hot start. ill probably go with forte and cj. at wr id vote for smith and marshall. dallas shut down fred davis in week 3 but cooley was still playing at that point and had 4 for 40 in addition to freds a for 23. TB should have to throw a ton against GB likely playing from behind so I might lean Winslow. Although i think both are poised for similar games. I'd use Cruz in the flex.

in my other league i have to pick 2 between cj4.24, forte, ryan mathews, and tolbert? it's a .5 ppr setup. thoughts?
Mathews/Tolbert has been a tough choice each week w/injuries and roles making it difficult. I'd go Forte & CJ.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:20 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Would you trade Blount for Desean Jackson? DeMarco, Starks and SJax are my other three backs. Desean's value has to be pretty low right now.

Edit: just offered Matt Stafford, Legarratte Blount and Julio Jones for Aaron Rodgers and Desean Jackson. Do I have a chance? lol
I'd hold onto Blount with only Jackson and Murray. Starks is a bye week guy at best and Blount is better as depth than DeSean is as a starter right now. I do like the idea of buying low on DeSean, but not with the RBs lineup you have.

Then again, with your lineup post below, it's probably a good idea to get some WR help w/Green, Jones & Maclin all looking like gametime decisions.

Quote:
Pick two:

Steven Jackson vs Seattle
DeMarco Murray vs Washington
James Starks vs Tampa Bay
LeGarrette Blount vs Green Bay

Pick two:

AJ Green vs Baltimore
Jeremy Maclin vs Giants
Julio Jones vs Tennessee

Damian Williams vs Atlanta
Earl Bennett vs San Diego

Pick one you didn't choose for my flex position.

And....pick one:

Dallas defense vs Washington
San Francisco defense vs Arizona
Tough lineup at WR. The decision will probably be made for you by active v. inactive.

Definitely Dallas D. Washington has been terrible and the Cowboys are rolling. That game has the makings of a blow out with play from behind and lots of sacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Should I trade Murray and Gates for Gronk and Steve Smith?

My TE are Gates and Fred Davis
My WR are Calvin, Roddy,Mike Williams and Colston
My RB are Ahmad,McFadden,Battle, and Matthews.
No. Right now Murray is the only RB you have and he's redhot.

Old 11-18-2011, 01:29 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
Down in the dumps looking for a replacement for Jimmy Graham this week.

Ben Watson, Visanthe Schiancoe or Scott Chandler?
Those are really the best options? I guess I'd go Chandler since he's the best of that group and has the best offense (even if it's slumping.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Should I have faith that Vick plays

or drop one of R Helu, F Jones, P Hillis for C Palmer
Palmer should be on somebody's team. You can drop Felix, as I don't see Murray giving up the reigns. Helu is junk, too, though. Shanny has stated he can't block in passpro so he's no longer the starter. Owning any RB in Washington is basically a wasted roster spot at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
My RB situation in my money league went to shits because of Jamaal Chraels and selling off MJD for $100 (WOO). Anyways here's my situation right now.

M. Lynch @STL
M. Bush @MIN
J. Starks @TB
B. Wells @ SF

Which 2. Wells is almost out of the question playing against SF, but you never know.
Lynch & Bush. They'll get the touches and have nice matchups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Alright so this dude offers me a trade:

I get Roddy White and a 6th next year for Jeremy Maclin and a 3rd next year....should I take it?

I'm in first right now and my WRs are Bryant, Nicks, Cruz, and Heyward-Bey beside Maclin.
You're in 1st and don't need a WR to cover for Maclin if he's out. To me it looks like you're giving up the better WR to own and the higher draft pick. That's a terrible deal.

Old 11-18-2011, 01:32 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

some guy offered me bowe, lance moore, and vick for schaub, gronkowski, and lloyd in a keeper league. was i right to laugh at him and decline his trade (i would be giving the second set of players)?
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:56 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
some guy offered me bowe, lance moore, and vick for schaub, gronkowski, and lloyd in a keeper league. was i right to laugh at him and decline his trade (i would be giving the second set of players)?
I think it's a decent offer but I wouldn't have parted with Gronk & Lloyd either. The keeper value (assuming no cost to keep) definitely favors the 3 you have. To me it looks like a smart offer to a Schaub owner, hoping for a little help from desperation.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you guys ever see Blount being a 20-25 and 100-125 type back this year? Or do you think he'll pretty much be a number 3 fantasy option the rest of the way?

I'm pretty solid at RB With demarco, sjax and Starks. But I'm in trouble this week at receiver with green, Julio and maclin likely out I may have to roll with Damian Williams and earl Bennett.

So I'm thinking about trading Blount and Damian Williams for a solid number 2, see if anyone bites. Think I could get a Brandon Lloyd type receiver for that?
Old 11-18-2011, 02:51 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Do you guys ever see Blount being a 20-25 and 100-125 type back this year? Or do you think he'll pretty much be a number 3 fantasy option the rest of the way?

I'm pretty solid at RB With demarco, sjax and Starks. But I'm in trouble this week at receiver with green, Julio and maclin likely out I may have to roll with Damian Williams and earl Bennett.

So I'm thinking about trading Blount and Damian Williams for a solid number 2, see if anyone bites. Think I could get a Brandon Lloyd type receiver for that?
Definitely try something. Lloyd is a possibility but I always approach trades based on need. Find a team w/need at RB and see if they'll play ball. Maybe even a trade that sends Maclin / Blount for a top WR if there's a team that can use the RB and be patient waiting a week for Maclin (or even AJ Green.)

I won't pretend to know what's up w/Blount and the Bucs offense. He always looks to me like a guy that can be dominant when fed, yet they refuse to feed him. Until they do, he's just a RB3 with huge upside.

BTW - Don't be trashing Bennett & Williams. I have both starting in a few different leagues. lol

Old 11-18-2011, 02:53 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How fair is this trade:

I receive Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin & Laurent Robinson for Ryan Mathews, Pierre Thomas, and DeSean Jackson

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 03:09 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
How fair is this trade:

I receive Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin & Laurent Robinson for Ryan Mathews, Pierre Thomas, and DeSean Jackson
I think it's fair but it looks like you're really selling low on Mathews & Jackson. Do you have Miles Austin on your team? That's the only way I would want to do this trade. Harvin is not reliable & Robinson is a short term play.

Lynch is solid but he plays Chicago and San Francisco in the FF playoffs . . . no thanks! Plus, with Maclin out (most likely) I think Jackson is a good play this week. Though that has to be a gameday decision based on Vick, too, I guess. I don't think any WR is a good play w/VY at the helm.

Old 11-18-2011, 04:03 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Freeman vs GB
or
Palmer vs Min

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:19 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Freeman vs GB
or
Palmer vs Min
Palmer. Minnesota is a better matchup and Freeman has been a huge letdown this year.

If I had Palmer in the league I kept Freeman I would bench Freeman in a heartbeat.

Old 11-18-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
How fair is this trade:

I think Harvin finishes strong, but I wouldn't do this trade. I don't see Lynch's effectiveness lasting - especially now since Carpenter and Moffit are done for the year on the line. Robinson has been good, but Miles Austin will be back soon.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Freeman vs GB
or
Palmer vs Min
Palmer easily.

Better matchup, and he's playing better, too.

One could say that the Bucs will be down and forced to throw a lot, but that didn't help Freeman last week - albeit against a much better Texan pass defense.
Old 11-18-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't you love when you offer someone a trade and they never look at it.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate that. The people in my league never do trades. Last three years combined there's been one deal. Most of the time they nev even decline it, just pretend it's not even there.

Old 11-19-2011, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Freeman vs GB
or
Palmer vs Min
Im leaning toward Palmer. Freeman just hasn't been very good this year.

Old 11-19-2011, 03:32 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 3
Steve Smith
Hakeem Nicks
Anquan Boldin
Ryan Matthews

And then Rivers vs Chicago
Or Newton vs Detroit?
Thanks fellas

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 05:54 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Standard Scoring.

Pick 2

Bowe
Marshawn Lynch
T Gonzo
V Davis
Deangelo Williams
James Jones
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:39 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Being desperate for a receiver this week (Julio, Green and Maclin are all out) would you guys do....

AJ Green and Legaratte Blount for Greg Jennings

or

Legarrate Blount and Julio Jones for Anquan Boldin

or

Blount and Julio for Jabar Gaffney and Antonio Brown (he's on a bye this week)

Blount is the 4th RB on my team.