Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 11-10-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Watch Andrew Luck for one game. He'll throw a lot of short passes (displaying his insane accuracy and quick-decision making), and sprinkle in some intermediate stuff. Once in a while, he'll go deep. And the offense will be ridiculously effective. Don't confuse touch with not having a strong arm.
I like the point you brought up here. The offense isn't geared to be explosive and push the ball deep a lot. Stanford wants to run the ball, throw to keep the chains moving and attack deep a few of times a game (mostly off PA.) Luck is out there making the offense efficient and keeping his defense off the field with long controlling drives.

To be honest, who is going to be that deep threat anyways for Stanford? We just don't have the speedy athletes. We had Owusu but he is out for a good while, and he also doesn't look like he has the speed he used to a few years back.

I have no issues with Lucks arm. He can make all the throws. One thing I do notice that he does is to try to lay the ball in instead of drilling it like he can. I've seen Luck fire off some bullets many times, but he normally just tries to drop it in instead and give a more catchable ball. He really does it when he tries to go deep. Most of the time he tries to land the deep ball in like touch pass. I think that Luck can definitely throw it harder but he throws a softer ball because it works just as fine at this level. It's something that he will correct for the next level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:42 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Odds are pretty good that Barkley will be better because the popular opinion on top draft quarterbacks is inevitably epically wrong.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:33 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He should stay for 2012/2013.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:40 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I like the point you brought up here. The offense isn't geared to be explosive and push the ball deep a lot. Stanford wants to run the ball, throw to keep the chains moving and attack deep a few of times a game (mostly off PA.) Luck is out there making the offense efficient and keeping his defense off the field with long controlling drives.

To be honest, who is going to be that deep threat anyways for Stanford? We just don't have the speedy athletes. We had Owusu but he is out for a good while, and he also doesn't look like he has the speed he used to a few years back.

I have no issues with Lucks arm. He can make all the throws. One thing I do notice that he does is to try to lay the ball in instead of drilling it like he can. I've seen Luck fire off some bullets many times, but he normally just tries to drop it in instead and give a more catchable ball. He really does it when he tries to go deep. Most of the time he tries to land the deep ball in like touch pass. I think that Luck can definitely throw it harder but he throws a softer ball because it works just as fine at this level. It's something that he will correct for the next level.
Throwing soft, catchable balls at the next level won't work. Luck has to be able to drill a football based on timing and anticipation of where the WR is going to break open in coverage.

Every throw can't be a 'touch pass'.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Barkley will go #2 in the draft after Luck so there are obviously high expectations for him as well, but Luck will go #1 and the expectations will be a lot higher and I think he has at least 2 Super Bowl rings in him. That is the kind of ceiling Luck has. Who reaches their ceiling is anybody's guess?
Old 11-11-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsa230 View Post
Not really thread worthy so ill just post here . .

Where do you want Luck, Barkley, Jones, RG3 to go given that they are all in this draft.
As a Titans fan, I don't want to deal with Luck twice a year in the division. However, I also want Luck to land in the best situation possible; with weapons already in place, a solid offensive line, a decent coaching staff and a relatively competent front office. Sadly, the Colts have most of those qualities. My fandom wins in the end and I wanna see Luck in Miami or something unexpected in a trade-up scenario like Kansas City.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:03 AM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
He should stay for 2012/2013.
I disagree with this notion, he's pretty much a guaranteed top 5 pick.

But this taking Barkley over Luck stuff will probably be the cool thing to say for a little while, as Luck will start to get over analyzed like they all do.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 07:23 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don 't know if I'd take Barkely over Luck, but after watching last night, Barkley has impressed me. He has not had a bad performance this year I don't think.

He's clearly the number 2 QB and probably will be a top 3-5 pick come next April.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:51 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barkley should be right up their in the Heisman conversation. He was very impressive vs a good Oregon defense. The main difference between Barkley and Luck is how Luck is able to move around a little bit more while keeping his eyes down field. Both are damn impressive though. Luck will go first overall and Barkley would go either 2nd or 3rd after him.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:15 PM    (permalink
socentre44
Rookie

socentre44 is a cocksman.socentre44 is a cocksman.socentre44 is a cocksman.socentre44 is a cocksman.socentre44 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Chance to win a championship? Really? The team that has already lost 2 games (and one of them to ASU) with a 3rd loss on the way in a couple weeks at Autzen stadium is a championship contender?

USC will be 3rd best team in Pac 12 next year--at best. I wouldn't put it past UW to pass USC next year as well.
After watching the SC - Oregon game, SC is very much a championship contender if Barkley stays. SC will definitely have a solid defense next year and the rest of the offense remains largely intact. If Barkley leaves this year, whoever takes over at QB will be in possibly the best situation to succeed from day 1 since AP started as a freshmen running back on a senior laden Oklahoma offense with a Heisman QB.
socentre44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socentre44 View Post
After watching the SC - Oregon game, SC is very much a championship contender if Barkley stays. SC will definitely have a solid defense next year and the rest of the offense remains largely intact. If Barkley leaves this year, whoever takes over at QB will be in possibly the best situation to succeed from day 1 since AP started as a freshmen running back on a senior laden Oklahoma offense with a Heisman QB.

First off i dont see a real improvement in that defense next year especially with their two best players (Perry, McDonald) moving on. Offensively you're losing your best offensive lineman in Matt Kalil so not sure what you come back for unless you want to risk dropping like Matt Leinart or Jake Locker did.

As for the Luck/Barkely comparison i would take Luck for everything he brings to the position but have to admit Barkely has had the better year in all the games i've seen and probably has a chance to have a better pro career if he ends up in the right situation. It's almost like if you dont take Luck and he's a Peyton Manning type you end up defining your career on that one move, too risky.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:17 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
He's #1 pick material most years. He's Eli Manning-esque. I think he stays a 4th year to try to win a national championship.
I see this too. nice comparison

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point, Barkley has much bigger upside. He's got a cannon of an arm, and his 3 years of being a starter is a big thing.

After watching both face my ducks the past two weeks, i have to say that Barkey was absolutely more impressive than Luck. But the thing is, while Barkley was making great throws, he is more of a passer than a QB at this point. Luck's mental part of the game is so freakishly good that it is enough to have his stock higher than Barkley's.

Barkley just made some throws last night that were fit in so tightly that it was ridiculous. A couple could've been picked if they were a couple inches in any direction.
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman57 View Post
At this point, Barkley has much bigger upside. He's got a cannon of an arm, and his 3 years of being a starter is a big thing.

After watching both face my ducks the past two weeks, i have to say that Barkey was absolutely more impressive than Luck. But the thing is, while Barkley was making great throws, he is more of a passer than a QB at this point. Luck's mental part of the game is so freakishly good that it is enough to have his stock higher than Barkley's.

Barkley just made some throws last night that were fit in so tightly that it was ridiculous. A couple could've been picked if they were a couple inches in any direction.
I agree with most of what you say but Luck against Oregon was under pressure all night and his WRs got zero seperation. Barkely had a pretty clean jersey at the end of the game last night and the Ducks really couldnt cover those SC wideouts.

I think in a combine situation Luck will probably stand out a little better in terms of accuracy, size and athletecism. I just like Barkely's ability to make every NFL throw a tad better.
Old 11-20-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman57 View Post

he doesn't have a cannon. he has a good arm but it's not above average by NFL standards. He's closer to Mark Sanchez in that regard than Joe Flacco, Jay Cutler, Matt Stafford, Mike Vick, or Cam Newton.

and i completely disagree that he has more upside. Not being a good athlete, not having good size, and not having a great arm are the biggest detractors from Barkley's game. His upside is limited b/c of these things. Luck is a very good athlete and very mobile and has the mental capabilities that make his upside very high.

Luck has the potential to be a Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers type QB. Barkley doesn't have that kind of upside.

Barkley can make the throws and has a lightning release, I think he can be a pro bowl QB at the next level. But there is good reason that Luck is viewed in such high regard while some people are questioning Barkley as a franchise QB still.

Last edited by keylime_5 : 11-20-2011 at 01:47 PM.
keylime_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's more to a QBs upside than arm strength and athleticism. Barkley has all the talent of a guy like Drew Brees. Will he be that good? Probably not, but the point is it's not all about physical tools.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:22 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
There's more to a QBs upside than arm strength and athleticism. Barkley has all the talent of a guy like Drew Brees. Will he be that good? Probably not, but the point is it's not all about physical tools.
i agree, and barkley has upside, but it's not luck upside.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:22 PM    (permalink
TheSlinger
Rookie

TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
People really need to stop bring up Brees like this. He has a good arm. If a prospect came out throwing like Brees everybody would be complimenting him on his arm strength.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSlinger View Post
People really need to stop bring up Brees
No.

Drew Brees, Drew Brees, Drew Brees! ahahahaha! In your face!
Old 11-20-2011, 02:32 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
First off i dont see a real improvement in that defense next year especially with their two best players (Perry, McDonald) moving on. Offensively you're losing your best offensive lineman in Matt Kalil so not sure what you come back for unless you want to risk dropping like Matt Leinart or Jake Locker did.

As for the Luck/Barkely comparison i would take Luck for everything he brings to the position but have to admit Barkely has had the better year in all the games i've seen and probably has a chance to have a better pro career if he ends up in the right situation. It's almost like if you dont take Luck and he's a Peyton Manning type you end up defining your career on that one move, too risky.
Who said Perry, McDonald, and Kalil are going pro?
Old 11-20-2011, 06:07 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post

Perry could use another year of development before he goes to the pros. Mcdonald could possibly be leaving because hes pretty damn solid back there so who knows about him. 3 freshman linebackers in the rotation will be back and a year older/stronger. Corners are young so they are in the same boat.

Lose Kalil on the O Line and just about everyone else is back. This team is going to be better next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 06:13 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

unless Barkley bolts for the $, in which case they'll be back to square one on offense. If I were a betting man I'd say it's probably about 55/45 tops that he leaves after this great year he's having.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing to factor into Barkley leaving for the NFL is he doesn't need the money. His parents are loaded, and his uncle Les is a billionaire and owns water front residence in Balboa Island.(Among the most expensive homes in the U.S.)
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:09 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
One thing to factor into Barkley leaving for the NFL is he doesn't need the money. His parents are loaded, and his uncle Les is a billionaire and owns water front residence in Balboa Island.(Among the most expensive homes in the U.S.)
Isn't Luck's family also pretty loaded?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
That argument sure didnt work for Matthew Stafford.

To me Barkely is in that category of a Mark Sanchez, Jimmy Clausen, guys who were groomed at a young age in Calif. to be pro QBs. SC is just a stopover for Barkely on his way to the NFL. You factor in that he's probably a lock to go in the top 5 and i'll be personally shocked if he comes back.