Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Next young breakout college coach.

Garrick McGee

Potentially he is the next young star head coach in college football. The offensive coordinator for the dominating Arkansas Razorback offense. A team littered with NFL talent on offense, from running backs to receivers, tight ends to quarterbacks.

Rarely do we get access to behind the scenes coaching, but I just caught an ESPN Depth Chart special about Arkansas. I was wildly impressed with Garrick McGee and how he handled his players, much less the proof is in the offense itself.

Losing a lot of last years offensive talent, Ryan Mallett, DJ Williams, Demarcus Love, Kniles Davis, but this year they are arguably even better than last year.

Here is his resume.
http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/Vi...DB_OEM_ID=6100

I am sure going to keep an ear out for his name, because he should be running the show of a college team real soon.