Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2011, 05:12 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 49ers Gameday Thread: Week 11: Cardinals at 49ers

Week 11:
Sunday, November 20, 2011

Arizona Cardinals (3-6)
at
San Francisco 49ers (8-1)

Time: 1:05 pm pst

Toss up: This guy

or this guy

I'd still go with Peterson, but it's a helluva lot closer than I expected. Those mock drafts that had PP slipping to the Niners were fun though.

I think we're gonna be without this guy:

Too bad. Frank's had some nice games against the Cardinals.

We'll see a lot of this:

and this:

Call me crazy, but I'd like to see:

vs.

He played Calvin Johnson well. Maybe he can do the same with Fitz. We're probably going to need to roll a safety over the top at all times. Please, no safety blitzes Fangio. I beg of you.

If this guy is out there on Fitz, I will brake things:

Hint: Not DeSean Jackson.

Must not lose to this guy:

9ers have their sights set on that No. 2 seed. Better not overlook the Cardinals.

Standings: Hey look, ... it's a divisional game! Remember those?

1. San Francisco 49ers (8-1)
2. Arizona Cardinals (3-6)
2. Seattle Seahawks (3-6)
4. St. Louis Rams (2-7)

Special Note:

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:57 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aldon Smith has been quiet the last two weeks. I expect that to change against the Cardinals. Too bad Spencer has been demoted. He's had success against Fitzgerald in the past.

Also, I wouldn't mind Gore not playing in this game. We should be able to win with a combination of Hunter and Dixon. It would be nice to see Alex play like he did against the Giants in this game too.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 11-19-2011 at 06:02 AM.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gore will play and start, but if they get out to a lead, I can see hem taking him out to rest, or alternating series with Hunter at the very least. With a short week and a matchup with a very physical team, it will be important that they have Gore on Thanksgiving Day Harbaugh Bowl.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Old 11-19-2011, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should be a nasty hate-filled game. It will be interesting to see the approach to this one. I want to see Hunter get the ball on some of those inside traps. It would be nice to see the kid bust an 80 yarder and doing it to the Cards would make it sweeter.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:21 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully we get out to an early lead so that the starters can get some rest in preparation for the game on Thursday.

Maybe some Kaepernick action???
Old 11-20-2011, 10:43 AM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cards Defensive Coordinator isn't too fond of the shift:
http://www.azcentral.com/sports/card...sco-49ers.html

Quote:
"It's a cute play," Horton said, "and the league has said it's a cute play also, a legal cute play. So kudos to them for having cute plays in."
Hope Harbaugh runs the "cute play" a couple of times on 3rd and short against him.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:32 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People are just jealous of our smarts by our coach and players. Darn haters gonna hate. I can't wait for this game later today. We should blow them out no question. It would be fun to see CK and see how he is learning this year if we get a big lead in the 4th. Just wish it was on dam Fox loves'em seahawks games dam local tv.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched the Bowman-Willis interview on Fox. I'm pumped up for this game, especially since living here, I know some AZ fans. Even if they pulled out a ridiculous win, they really don't have room to talk but I do believe this game could be more competitive than the spread suggests. The Niners should definitely win at home; no excuses.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Old 11-20-2011, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's cloudy here and raining a little. Hopefully it clears up by game time.

Quote:
Old 11-20-2011, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Alex Smith really off today with his throws.

Quote:
Old 11-20-2011, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ughhhhhh. Why must we let these guys stay in the game?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 11-20-2011, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Great catch by Kyle Williams.

Old 11-20-2011, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Smith missed a wide open Crabtree in the endzone on a go route. Tebow could have made that throw.

Quote:
Old 11-20-2011, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

This is embarassing

Old 11-20-2011, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Yet another field goal try. Good thing we're facing the Cardinals today. If we played like this against the Giants we'd be down by three touchdowns already. Simply pathetic.

And there goes another blocked field goal.

Quote:
Old 11-20-2011, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Do the 49ers want to win this game? Maybe they're already looking ahead to the Ravens. We'll get killed in Baltimore playing like this.

Quote:
Old 11-20-2011, 04:10 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Smith missed a wide open Crabtree in the endzone on a go route. Tebow could have made that throw.
Tebow only makes that throw if there is 2 minutes left in the game.

Crabtree should have had 2 TDs so far today. Alex really off his mark today. 49ers are leaving a ton of points on the field.
Old 11-20-2011, 04:11 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Bruce Miller has a head injury, return questionable. Remember, Moran Norris is inactive ...
Alex gotta get it going.
Old 11-20-2011, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Why the **** did we call timeout before that FG?

Harbs needs to really work on game management. You can't be making stupid mistakes like that.

Old 11-20-2011, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugly with how well they have been playing though they were due for a half like this.
Old 11-20-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Happy they are finally utilizing Kyle Williams. He should be the 3rd WR over Teddy Ginn.
Old 11-20-2011, 04:48 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is just a horrible game, i assume you didn't play like this vs the Giants

Old 11-20-2011, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

No we didn't.

Quote:
Old 11-20-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well at least put up 7 points finally. agreed the ugliest first I've seen all season by SF. I dunno what the deal is though. maybe the rain ? Just hope we get all this worked out before Thursday. We have to play perfect football if we want to win Thursday.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:11 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Nice pick from out defense and easy . We need to put seven more points here and put this game away right now!
Closed Thread