Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-20-2011, 02:23 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Full WWE 12 roster confirmed.

http://wwe.thq.com/go/view/roster
what the hell did they do to Booker T? They gave him a horse mouth
Old 11-20-2011, 10:41 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since May, the WWE has had 8 WWE Champions. That's more than 1 per month.

I like CM Punk, but it's ******* ridiculous.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:13 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They did the same thing in 09, theres been like 80 WWE champions in the last few years.

Rocky looked great though. Smooth in everything he did, and it all looked good. Well, except for the sharpshooter, but his sharpshooter has always looked like ass.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Since May, the WWE has had 8 WWE Champions. That's more than 1 per month.

I like CM Punk, but it's ******* ridiculous.
There were 14 title changes in 1999.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:22 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2009 was the worst I think. I can at least remember the title wins/reigns from 99

* Jeff Hardy was the WWE Champion coming into 2009 (1)
* Edge won it at the Royal Rumble 1/25/09 (2)
* Triple H won it in the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out 2/15/09 (3)
* Randy Orton won it in a Six Man Tag Match at Backlash 4/26/09 (4)
* Batista won it in a Steel Cage Match at Extreme Rules 6/7/09 (5)
* Randy Orton won it in a Four Way Match on Raw after Batista vacated it 6/15/09 (6)
* John Cena won it in an I Quit Match at Breaking Point 9/13/09 (7)
* Randy Orton won it in a Hell in a Cell match at... Hell in a Cell 10/4/09 (8)
* John Cena won it back in an Ironman Match at Bragging Rights 10/25/09 (9)
* Sheamus won it in a Tables Match at TLC 12/13/09 (10)

Old 11-20-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember all but the Batista debacle.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-20-2011, 11:25 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

I dont remember Edge's rumble win, HHH's chamber win, or Orton's HIAC win.

Actually, the Batista stuff is what I remember clearest.

Old 11-20-2011, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

You don't remember the whole "MATT HARDY HITS JEFF WITH CHAIR" thing at the Rumble?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-20-2011, 11:31 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Ahhh yes, I remember that angle, I just didnt know thats when it happened, and had no idea Edge was the guy who capitalized.

Should have been Christian, dammit!

Old 11-20-2011, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Ahhh yes, I remember that angle, I just didnt know thats when it happened, and had no idea Edge was the guy who capitalized.

Should have been Christian, dammit!
But...........It's Christian.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-21-2011, 12:13 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sin Cara out 6-9 months with knee injury. I celebrate.

Old 11-21-2011, 01:34 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Sin Cara out 6-9 months with knee injury. I celebrate.
I will celebrate when you injure yourself diving out of the ring.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:27 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wonder if that is it for him in the WWE. Guy already has been wellness'ed...is a botch machine, and now because of another botch he gets injured and will miss 6-9 months. WWE has been trying to push him but it's been setback after setback. At this point I'm wondering if Sin Cara is spanish for Mr Kennedy
Old 11-21-2011, 08:21 AM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amen. Back to Mexico he goes. No more Sin Botcha.
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:09 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Actually, some people are saying that he hurt his knee when he planted to make the dive, and that the ugliness of the dive can be blamed on him trying to launch himself with a dead leg. I tend to believe this story, because as botchy as he's been, most of that has to do with a horrible mesh of styles between himself and everyone else. Even Hunico had been training in the WWE-TV style for a while. This was just a simple dive that he's done a million times and has always pulled off.

Anyhoo, I hope hes done with WWE. He's clearly not what theyd hoped, and Mexico needs him. CMLL and AAA arent exactly thriving.

Old 11-21-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

They should just get someone like Jack Evans if they want a flippy guy.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-21-2011, 06:08 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I will celebrate when you injure yourself diving out of the ring.
:( My feelings, they are hurt.

Old 11-21-2011, 06:39 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Actually, some people are saying that he hurt his knee when he planted to make the dive, and that the ugliness of the dive can be blamed on him trying to launch himself with a dead leg. I tend to believe this story, because as botchy as he's been, most of that has to do with a horrible mesh of styles between himself and everyone else. Even Hunico had been training in the WWE-TV style for a while. This was just a simple dive that he's done a million times and has always pulled off.

Anyhoo, I hope hes done with WWE. He's clearly not what theyd hoped, and Mexico needs him. CMLL and AAA arent exactly thriving.
Didn't CMLL or AAA trademark the name "Sin Cara" for Mexico? So he couldn't go by that, or by Mistico since they filled that role too.

Also, didn't WWE sign Averno? And I think they offered a few other guys deals too. I don't think they'll release Sin Cara so soon. Give him one more run, and have him watch a lot of American cruiserweight matches while he's out.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:15 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Punk vs Ziggles.. omigoshhhhhhh
Old 11-21-2011, 09:44 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

In case you didn't see it, on Raw during the Sheamus vs Swaggerintros, the twitter bar had what looked like static appear on it. It then briefly flashed up a youtube address.

Old 11-21-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will go with Undertaker again. Also looks like Rhodes and Booker T program is about to start.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'll say it's for KANE.

Also, please let Punk/Ziggler get at least 15 minutes. Thanxxxxx
Old 11-21-2011, 11:11 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kane had his own promo tonight

Also R.I.P. Awesome Truth
Old 11-21-2011, 11:39 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

This clears the way for the next Miz tag team..

THE MIZ..

AND...

SLATERS GONNA SLATE
Old 11-21-2011, 11:44 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

They can always bring back Riley and turn him heel again