Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-20-2011, 10:25 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pretty decent episode.. would have been terrible if they didn't have the two zombie scenes. Ending wasn't great either but whatever and I was kinda expecting Andrea and Shane to get it on eventually, lol.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually enjoyed this episode. The plot surprisingly moved forward finally on several fronts.

Actual conflict and decision making are in the future.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:20 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dug the episode. It made me hate Rick's wife even more. I hope she dies during child birth. The good news is that it looks like the lost little girl plot is going to be over after next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone wanna fill me in on what happened?
Old 11-21-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Anyone wanna fill me in on what happened?
Read this.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:03 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't say i'm disappointed that i haven't seen the last two episodes.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:06 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy ****, there was plot advancement...sort of!

Carl got out of his death bed and was making Carl faces like never before (somehow he went from deathbed to energetic kid in about 30 seconds).

The writers decided to start trying to make Andrea a bad ass even though she's the worst character ever and will always suck.

Glenn actually became a bad ass for real and increased his likeability from I almost would be upset if he died to I'd give a **** if he died. Shane, Glenn & his girlfiend, and Darryl are the only characters worth a damn. That's 4 compared to the 1 we started the season with. I guess that's good?

Dale's face after his confrontation with Shane was amazing. I want a gif of that face. Such terrible acting. I really ******* hate Dale. Really do.

Also, wtf was that gun club? 1. is ammo completely unlimited? 2. are they TRYING to attract a horde of zombies to their location?

Last edited by nepg : 11-21-2011 at 07:31 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darryl had about ten seconds of screen time and they made him totally soft in it. Weak.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:45 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Do they ever show any good scenes of Glen's girl getting railed? She's the only moderately attractive piece of ass on that show.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked this week's episode. With that said DON'T go to the walking dead wiki way too much spoiler data.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:16 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do they ever show any good scenes of Glen's girl getting railed? She's the only moderately attractive piece of ass on that show.
Rick's wife is a babe, I still hate her though.
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:16 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsorace View Post
Rick's wife is a babe, I still hate her though.
She's become less and less attractive. Especially with the ******* ***** Lori faces she makes.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I never looked at her the same way after she got wrecked by Shane.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lori is just such a hateable character that I never have managed to look at her appearance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shane is clearly the best character on this show.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:56 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andrea is shooting and screwing people, and YOU ALL OWE ME AN APOLOGY WHEN ALL I DID WAS SAY SHE WAS BETTER THAN LORI AND SOPHIA'S MAMA! Hmph!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:58 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Andrea is shooting and screwing people, and YOU ALL OWE ME AN APOLOGY WHEN ALL I DID WAS SAY SHE WAS BETTER THAN LORI AND SOPHIA'S MAMA! Hmph!
You actually might be right D:. Lori has become soooo terrible and Carol is just ******* useless and pisses me off (why is she not looking for her kid?!) Even though Andrea keeps getting worse, those two have been getting worse at a much higher pace.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:00 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Shane is clearly the best character on this show.
Yeah, with Darryl's downfall... Shane really has taken over as the best character by a wide margin. I kind of want to start a power rankings for the characters on this show.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:54 AM    (permalink
SRK85
Rookie

SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Really next week is the season finale. This season has sucked. I thought they would of moved on to Ft. Benning by now.

Go Bucs, Josh Freeman is a beast!
SRK85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I owe you no such thing. She is still by far the worst character on this show, her learning how to shoot is just making her more irritating, what has she shot so far? A zombie two feet in front of her, a bottle, and Darryl in the face. Plus I found it hilarious that after she shoots one zombie, she all of a sudden can just start head poppin zombies like nothing. Plus screwing Shane is not hard to do, everyone screws him apparently. Anyway, I mean trying to pick who is the worst character on this show is damn near impossible, as all of them are less sympathetic then the zombies they kill. I still refuse to give you satisfaction with Andrea tho until she does something of real use TH! And wait? If next episode is seriously the finale, this season was a complete joke haha.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:32 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Power Rankings

1. Shane

- He has bagged two of the like, three women on the show. He has to score some points for that, right? Plus, he kills fools mercilessly. That's all kinds of bad ass.

2. Glen

- His huge impact on season 1, and the fact that he's regularly banging the most attractive woman in season 2 is enough to put this little azn in the top two

3. Daryl

- they've pussified him this season, but he is still a complete bad ass. he's the only one that can hunt, and he can **** **** up without an actual firearm. he's been re-using the same damn arrows for like, four years now, that's gotta account for something.

i'm too drunk to finish the rest, someone else take it from here.
Old 11-22-2011, 02:17 PM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRK85 View Post
Really next week is the season finale. This season has sucked. I thought they would of moved on to Ft. Benning by now.
It's going on hiatus and will return in the spring
ryno626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glen > Shane Thank you.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:27 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

darryl is still the only character that i'd give a **** about if he died, was going to quit watching if that dumb ***** had killed him

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Power Rankings

1. Shane

- He has bagged two of the like, three women on the show. He has to score some points for that, right? Plus, he kills fools mercilessly. That's all kinds of bad ass.

2. Glen

- His huge impact on season 1, and the fact that he's regularly banging the most attractive woman in season 2 is enough to put this little azn in the top two

3. Daryl

- they've pussified him this season, but he is still a complete bad ass. he's the only one that can hunt, and he can **** **** up without an actual firearm. he's been re-using the same damn arrows for like, four years now, that's gotta account for something.

i'm too drunk to finish the rest, someone else take it from here.
No need, this is where the list ends and the rest of the characters fall into the should be eaten category.

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Jvig43 : 11-22-2011 at 05:05 PM.