Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 11-23-2011, 09:35 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

me too!
well, our basketball team sucks. just too young, not enough chemistry.

but mannnn this could be awesome. If USF and Pitt win friday night...ohhh baby then saturday would be R time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man talk about ******** the bed.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terrible in all 3 phases of the game. I actually know the starting RB for UCONN. I was on his football team for a year when I was younger.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least we witnessed Brandon Coleman's coming out party. Hopefully that's the spark he needs to become a big time player.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-27-2011, 03:44 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
At least we witnessed Brandon Coleman's coming out party. Hopefully that's the spark he needs to become a big time player.
Too little too late, could have used him in NC, Louisville, and WV, but he had to waste his big game on a blowout in the last game of the season. This bouncing back and forth from Nova and Dodd isnt helping either. My money says Sanu is bouncing for the draft, Huggins and Coleman need to take the next step or RU is going to look like SH*T next year.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:46 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so I actually am alive in case anyone was wondering. I checked on Zak yesterday just in case. but yeah, awful.

Sanu's as good as gone. that sucks. the good:

- I think Nova's the answer
- Coleman's pretty good
- Jamison and Savon along with Deering
- Shuler and Harrison and Pratt (sweet WR corps)
- our D is young and has a TON of talent returning
- WE ******* NEED OLINE.

that is all
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 11-27-2011, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

We need Harrison to step up next season. His hands have been abysmal this year. But yeah, him, Coleman, Pratt, and Shuler is a great receiving corps.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-27-2011, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

75% of Rutgers fans want Schiano gone now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-27-2011, 07:51 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

which is kinda dumb because his defense is what made us what we are. We've got a future, we just need an Oline that can block worth a damn and hope Nova progresses
Quote:
Old 11-27-2011, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
which is kinda dumb because his defense is what made us what we are. We've got a future, we just need an Oline that can block worth a damn and hope Nova progresses
I wish I didn't read the rivals Rutgers board.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-27-2011, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
75% of Rutgers fans want Schiano gone now.
I dont see why, when he got to New Brunswick the team was terrible. He is a solid recruiter especially when it comes to position players. The only issue I see is he continues to run a pro style offense with a sub par o-line and uses an extremely undersized d-line.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
I dont see why, when he got to New Brunswick the team was terrible. He is a solid recruiter especially when it comes to position players. The only issue I see is he continues to run a pro style offense with a sub par o-line and uses an extremely undersized d-line.
It works with the undersized D-Line. The O-Line recruiting got bad and that's why we're seeing the problems now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-27-2011, 08:40 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Speed speed speed has been the key to his defenses (see moving Greene to LB and him dominating and moving Abreu to DE). It's worked thus far, and helps with solid linebackers, which we've had throughout his tenure.

However, it's all the OL. It is. It's murdered us. That and inconsistent QB play/which one is playing.

But yeah, I stay away from Rutgers rival board because it will make me want to go on a murdering streak
Quote:
Old 12-04-2011, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Pinstripe Bowl against Iowa State. December 30 at 3:20 on ESPN.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-05-2011, 08:53 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

meh. iowa state
Quote:
Old 12-06-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

There are heavy rumors that Tom Savage might be transferring back in. If that's the case I don't know what we'd do with Savage, Nova, Dodd, Bimonte, Rankin, and possibly Fuller at QB.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-11-2011, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Sanu might be staying!! His mother wants him to graduate.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-11-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Sanu might be staying!! His mother wants him to graduate.
that would be the best thing ever. I just hope it's not giving me false hope haha
Quote:
Old 12-13-2011, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
that would be the best thing ever. I just hope it's not giving me false hope haha
Looks like it's true.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-20-2011, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Eric LeGrand is on the upcoming cover of SI. First time a Rutgers athlete was ever on the cover.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-21-2011, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

RJ Dill to Rutgers!! A huge get considering the trouble we've had on the O-Line recently. He's started 33 games in a row for Maryland so he should step right in and play LT.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-21-2011, 01:17 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Dill coming is excellent news. Does he have to redshirt?

I'm dumb, I knew he didn't. But this is awesome, with him and Sanu staying (is this official?) we're going to have a damn good team next year. Greene better not enter early too, I'd have a huge mega sad
Quote:
Old 12-21-2011, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Sanu is not official but I think it's about 75/25 he's returning right now. Greene will blow my mind if he enters the draft. He's way to small right now. We should finish strong in recruiting with big names like Hamilton, Fuller, Brodie, Lambert, and some others looking like they're leaning towards us.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-27-2011, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Apparently Darius Hamilton told Rivals that Rutgers is leading and this was after he visited Florida.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-28-2011, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Barring some paperwork Tom Savage will indeed be back at Rutgers. I definitely didn't see this one coming a few months ago.

sig by BoneKrusher