Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-22-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh...had to send the Xbox back to microsoft...been 4 days another 10 to go at least.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dark Souls will be $32 on Amazon.com all day on Black Friday.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:57 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This looks fantastic.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:01 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else playing Saints Row the Third? Pretty entertaining game so far, but damn the missions to me haven't been easy to start off, although they fun.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:24 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More Alan Wake :ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm, I'm probably going to end up buying NBA 2k12 on Black Friday. I thought Wal-Mart was supposed to have it for 30 dollars but it doesn't seem like they are doing it anymore. Any idea where I might be able to grab for under 40 dollars?
Old 11-24-2011, 11:47 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best buy for 35.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best Buy and the Amazon.com lightning deal either today or tomorrow.

I got it from Best Buy for $35 already. Their BF deals are already live online.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/NBA+2K12...2977637&st=nba

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-24-2011, 12:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
More Alan Wake :ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Yeah, it's not Alan Wake 2, though. But it does look promising, same engine and everything. It's a download only game via XBOX live arcade. No idea how long the game will actually be, or how much it will go for. Should be pretty wacky or out there, considering it's a "Night Springs" centric game, or their version of the Twilight Zone in the original Alan Wake.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-25-2011, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Best Buy and the Amazon.com lightning deal either today or tomorrow.

I got it from Best Buy for $35 already. Their BF deals are already live online.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/NBA+2K12...2977637&st=nba
Thanks! Did you buy it online or in-store? I'm getting ready to do some Black Friday shopping now so I'm hoping they have it in store.
Old 11-25-2011, 10:54 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I played the demo. It's well worth $8. haha.

If you guys dont have a problem buying used, gamefly is a having a black friday special today. But two used games, get $12 off. A lot of the great games are gone, but they still have some decent ones in stock.

You could literally get Homefront and Brink for $1.04 or Homefront and Red Faction: Armageddon for $3.16.

I wish I knew it was only one use per person, because I was about to buy inFAMOUS 2 and Yakuza 3. Dammit.

But yeah, take advantage of this guys.

http://www.gamefly.com/Store/

Glad you reminded me of this, I almost forgot. I'm gonna buy Homeland(crossing my fingers it's still available) and 1 more for cheap to pair with it. Homeland is a really fun, overall good FPS. Didn't generate alot of attention but I had fun playing it and wouldn't mind having it in the collection.

edit: Though unless I'm reading it wrong, or there was a typo, HomeFront and Brink would be 12$. Both are 12$ used, so with the discount it's basically getting 1 free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 11-25-2011 at 11:07 AM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Great deal at buy.com

http://www.buy.com/prod/xbox-holiday...226553545.html

3 games $33 + no shipping.

L.A. Noire, Mafia 2, and Duke Nukem Forever

I have no idea how L.A. Noire got grouped in here, but for $11, it cant be beat.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-25-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Thanks! Did you buy it online or in-store? I'm getting ready to do some Black Friday shopping now so I'm hoping they have it in store.
I did it online. I only bought two games in store this year, everything else could be found online, luckily.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-25-2011, 06:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Glad you reminded me of this, I almost forgot. I'm gonna buy Homeland(crossing my fingers it's still available) and 1 more for cheap to pair with it. Homeland is a really fun, overall good FPS. Didn't generate alot of attention but I had fun playing it and wouldn't mind having it in the collection.

edit: Though unless I'm reading it wrong, or there was a typo, HomeFront and Brink would be 12$. Both are 12$ used, so with the discount it's basically getting 1 free.
Yeah, that's not bad...they were having a sale before, where they both cost like $6 or less, but that didnt last too long.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-26-2011, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So has anyone played AC Revelations yet? I jumped on a deal the other night to get it for $35 despite the fact that I haven't done nearly as much research on it as I usually put into games (I wasn't planning on playing anything other than Skyrim anytime soon, which still looks probable). How does it compare with AC2 and Brotherhood?
Old 11-26-2011, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol. I bought it too, but have yet to put it in.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Great deal at buy.com

http://www.buy.com/prod/xbox-holiday...226553545.html

3 games $33 + no shipping.

L.A. Noire, Mafia 2, and Duke Nukem Forever

I have no idea how L.A. Noire got grouped in here, but for $11, it cant be beat.
LA Noire is $50, Mafia II is $14 and Duke Nukem Forever is -$31. That's how they did it.
Old 11-26-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was gonna pick up AC Revelations as well but I already bought too many games and I'm sure I will have problems getting them all significant playing time.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-26-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
LA Noire is $50, Mafia II is $14 and Duke Nukem Forever is -$31. That's how they did it.
That's not fair. Duke Nukem Forever is a perfectly good paperweight.
Old 11-26-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I grabbed NBA 2k12 from Best Buy for $35 dollars yesterday and another 360 controller from Amazon for $38. I was going to buy Madden 12 for $28 on Amazon but honestly I just have no real interest in the Madden franchise these days. They need to seriously reboot the franchise because it's so lackluster now.
Old 11-26-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Haven't played it since 09 so I picked up 12 to get back into it.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-26-2011, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Madden is a big reason why I got into football in the first place. It's a shame it's so mediocre now.
Old 11-26-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Madden is a big reason why I got into football in the first place. It's a shame it's so mediocre now.
I became a Raiders fan through madden...kinda.

Would play Madden 98 and 99 and I'd ask my cousins what team could beat everyone and they would say the Raiders, the Raiders, the Raiders. So I grew up with Oakland and then finally 02 they were in the SB and that really cemented me as a Raiders fan.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-26-2011, 04:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
That's gotta be it. I kept seeing Duke Nukem for like $10 or less everywhere. But I just couldnt bring myself to buy it. My friends who've played it, have told me it's not even worth that much.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-26-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok fellas, I'm gettting a new Xbox and I'm selling 90 bucks worth of old 360 stuff to Gamestop. How should I spend the 90 bucks? I already have Skyrim and NHL 12 and I won't have Live for another couple months. Suggestions?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote