Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 11-27-2011, 05:11 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We found this gentleman though.

He would be better off catching passes with his hair.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TO signing is imminent.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If they sign TO that would be awesome.

Why does Mayo never make impact plays like TFLs, PDs, INTs, sacks or anything? I understood why in the 3-4 but in the 4-3 he does not stand out ever.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
If they sign TO that would be awesome.

Why does Mayo never make impact plays like TFLs, PDs, INTs, sacks or anything?
He is rarely used inthat capacity. It's not him, its the defense.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 11-27-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why does Mayo never make impact plays like TFLs, PDs, INTs, sacks or anything? I understood why in the 3-4 but in the 4-3 he does not stand out ever.
He's overrated. Good player, but nothing special.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-27-2011, 05:17 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
He's overrated. Good player, but nothing special.
Completely disagree. He is the guy that sits back as the defense brings him the tackles. He is mr reliable for BB. That's why you so rarely see him blitz etc. He sits back and cleans up.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 11-27-2011, 05:20 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<3 Edelman on defense. He's their best defensive back.
Old 11-27-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

another db down :(
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 11-27-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Vince Young throwing some medicine balls for your squad, lining those WRs up
Quote:
Old 11-27-2011, 05:23 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradysKnee View Post
Completely disagree. He is the guy that sits back as the defense brings him the tackles. He is mr reliable for BB. That's why you so rarely see him blitz etc. He sits back and cleans up.
You can find guys like pretty easily. Mayo has been hyped up as an elite player. He's a pretty good one, but not anywhere near an upper echelon linebacker in the league. We really didn't miss a beat when he was hurt at all.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-27-2011, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boe don't you hate the Patriots? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:26 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great stop.
Old 11-27-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Boe don't you hate the Patriots? lol
I was thinking the same thing. lol
Hates the iggles more?

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:31 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

I dont like the Eagles at all. I don't hate the Patriots, I am a realist they are good but when idiots in NE area compare Mayo to P Willie on the regs is when I get angry. YOu guys at least know what you are talking about...most of the time ;)
Quote:
Old 11-27-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

I take my frustrations out on you guys sorry.

This game shows why Deion Branch was a 2nd rounder. That is another thing, Branch was not an undrafted no name coming out of college lol

Shady is narsty, he is like the only Eagle I like
Quote:
Old 11-27-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I dont like the Eagles at all. I don't hate the Patriots, I am a realist they are good but when idiots in NE area compare Mayo to P Willie on the regs is when I get angry. YOu guys at least know what you are talking about...most of the time ;)
Ah well thats more than fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Sergio Brown, wow. Best play of his career, now retire while you are on top. He did enough to stop the pass. awesome
Quote:
Old 11-27-2011, 05:37 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Sergio Brown, wow. Best play of his career, now retire while you are on top. He did enough to stop the pass. awesome
It's a hell of a lot better than that awful business at the end of the Giants game haha.

....and Edelman should just move to defense. Much better at that, by the looks of things.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-27-2011, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he did that, he'd get his own island.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:44 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

haha i love that avatar and so does Jerry Sandusky and Julian Edelman
Quote:
Old 11-27-2011, 05:46 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

So apparently this Tiquan Underwood over Taylor Price thing is not an isolated incident.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-27-2011, 05:48 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

I was just noticing that as well. Underwood has some ****** hands and does not run that crisp of routes. Is it due to that one or two drops he had a few weeks ago?
Quote:
Old 11-27-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

lol @ an LB trying to cover Gronk.
Quote:
Old 11-27-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I smell a conversion prospect ;).
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 11-27-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
I was just noticing that as well. Underwood has some ****** hands and does not run that crisp of routes. Is it due to that one or two drops he had a few weeks ago?
I don't know. The Price thing is just sort of weird. Bill O'Brien came out and said publicly a few weeks ago that he wants to get him more involved in the offense, and then suddenly he's inactive for the game. Price has a good combination of size and speed, but it's highly curious that he hasn't been able to find a way to get on the field...let alone make any kinds of contributions.

R.I.P. Junior Seau