Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-29-2011, 01:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOVE THE TRADES!!!

You guys are getting nuts. Xio..............you are amazing.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I can't believe Prock chose Jay Cutler over Mike Vick for Phillip Rivers. Just ridiculous.
Vick is injury prone (not that Cutler isn't, per se), but it's not outlandish.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:52 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Well if Vick is so amazing, why do you want to trade him so bad? Hold on to him. Hold him close to your heart. Do not set him free.
Because he's not really the type of QB I'd want to have, but others certainly enjoy him. He was drafted very highly all preseason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Vick is injury prone (not that Cutler isn't, per se), but it's not outlandish.
Yeah, when you trade for Vick, you know that he's an automatic to miss at least 4 games. lol.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Because he's not really the type of QB I'd want to have, but others certainly enjoy him. He was drafted very highly all preseason.
I think maybe your asking price is too high. You've been posting him on the block for a while now.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Brody took WMD to school on that Stafford for Brady deal. Way to take advantage of homerism at it's finest!
Old 11-29-2011, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, Brady for Stafford is basically a wash. Brady has an edge this season, but Stafford is really no worse over the next 3 years in all likelihood.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Meh, Brady for Stafford is basically a wash. Brady has an edge this season, but Stafford is really no worse over the next 3 years in all likelihood.

How much of this did you drink this morning?
Old 11-29-2011, 02:17 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody want Pierre Garcon?
Old 11-29-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

How much of this did you drink this morning?
They're ranked 4th and 5th among QBs this year. 25 point difference isn't enough to make this deal even matter in the long run.

Besides, Brady is supposedly having this great season and he's still only 25 points up on Stafford who is arguably a better player for the next 3 seasons?

Total wash.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:35 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can't believe Prock chose Jay Cutler over Mike Vick for Phillip Rivers. Just ridiculous.
That wasn't why I chose it. And you're meaner.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
They're ranked 4th and 5th among QBs this year. 25 point difference isn't enough to make this deal even matter in the long run.

Besides, Brady is supposedly having this great season and he's still only 25 points up on Stafford who is arguably a better player for the next 3 seasons?

Total wash.
Must remind myself to stop.

*Do not feed the Lions homer*
Old 11-29-2011, 02:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
That wasn't why I chose it. And you're meaner.
APS, the trick is to be mean and funny. Mean alone is doom. LOL.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Must remind myself to stop.

*Do not feed the Lions homer*
I don't see how homerism plays a role in this. The trade was made between 2 LIONS FANS. You think they'd understand the nature of the trade.

Given that WMD was the one in a position to have to trade Brady, he'd be the one to concede a small amount of value to get Stafford, who could have continued to be kept.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I don't see how homerism plays a role in this. The trade was made between 2 LIONS FANS. You think they'd understand the nature of the trade.

Given that WMD was the one in a position to have to trade Brady, he'd be the one to concede a small amount of value to get Stafford, who could have continued to be kept.
The homerism I see is in your eyes and WMDs. I'm speculating that Brodeur (the owner of Stafford) more easily saw the light. Stafford had an amazing start to the season and that's why his numbers are close to Brady. Stafford is no where near the QB that Brady is. His numbers have not been Brady-like since Best went down, except when he played the Broncos and Panthers. The Lions are fool's gold. Beneficiaries of an easy schedule. Since they won a lot this year, their schedule will be harder next year and that won't be an easier on the injury prone Stafford who is 25 but has the broken down body of a 35 year old.

Brady has been consistent against the toughest schedules year in and year out and the reason why he's having a good year is not for his stats, but for guiding his team despite the lack of WR weapons. You totally got that story confused. No one is talking about him having an outstanding fantasy season. That's Stafford's story... and one that he still has to prove he can do year in and year out.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I stopped reading once you said the Lions have an easy schedule. Their strength of schedule is THIRD in the NFL with an opponent win percentage of .563.

Think what you want. It isn't even a trade I'm involved in, lolz
Old 11-29-2011, 03:24 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd looooove to have Matt Stafford. I'd package Vick and Ingram for him!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From Vick to Schaub to Cutler to Rivers to Newton. lol

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Hit me up if you wanna add Rex Grossman to that list.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Been a busy little today, huh? :)

This must be the best league for trade deadline deals. Amazing action! :D
Old 11-29-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm open to Miles Austin for a keeper RB, if it's to my liking.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did it because I like WMD and wanted to help him out. I would have kept Stafford otherwise because I love him to death, and the value is basically a wash. By the way, there's 3 Lions fans and 3 Cowboys fans of the 8 guys in the playoffs.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I did it because I like WMD and wanted to help him out. I would have kept Stafford otherwise because I love him to death, and the value is basically a wash. By the way, there's 3 Lions fans and 3 Cowboys fans of the 8 guys in the playoffs.
I'm a Lions fan?
Old 11-29-2011, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm a Lions fan?
From what I gather about you, yes. Also, A JERKY JERKING LIAR JERK.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:46 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I had an ok 3 trades today.