Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-29-2011, 03:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I did it because I like WMD and wanted to help him out. I would have kept Stafford otherwise because I love him to death, and the value is basically a wash. By the way, there's 3 Lions fans and 3 Cowboys fans of the 8 guys in the playoffs.
That's fricken awesome.

How very observant of you. :)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
From what I gather about you, yes. Also, A JERKY JERKING LIAR JERK.
Maybe everything you know about me is a lie?
Old 11-29-2011, 03:50 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont understand the Branch/Redman for Blount one.

lol

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I dont understand the Branch/Redman for Blount one.

lol
People giftwrapping Daniel up there victories for some reason.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Pats are playing the Colts.

Final score: NE 250, IND 2

Maybe Brady is the better QB after all .................
Old 11-29-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was pretty bush league ScottyD.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:27 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted to trade for Cam. I did.. I really did...
Old 11-29-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
In reference to...?
Old 11-29-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I don't get it. What'd Scotty D do besides make a bold blockbuster?
Old 11-29-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We made a trade. I accepted and he offered the deal but I couldn't officially accept while at work since ESPN fantasy is blocked. I came home to find he cancelled the deal and traded the player somewhere else. I'm not making a big deal about it but I found it to be kind of screwy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-29-2011, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
We made a trade. I accepted and he offered the deal but I couldn't officially accept while at work since ESPN fantasy is blocked. I came home to find he cancelled the deal and traded the player somewhere else. I'm not making a big deal about it but I found it to be kind of screwy.
I can sum this up in three words:

THIS. IS. WAR!

Newbies take note.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bad day for Lions fans being good people (*stares back at Xio*).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-29-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Bad day for Lions fans being good people (*stares back at Xio*).
Go watch wrestling, Corey. Take WMD with you.

THIS IS WAR!
Old 11-29-2011, 04:52 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PROPOSE TRADES TO ME.

I am open to everything. Except Matt Stafford (well I am open to him but that's a different kettle of fish) and I probably won't trade Mike Wallace unless it's for a sexy RB or WR. Everyone else is fair game. I need to trade Roddy White, I kinda sorta have a trade in place for him. He is a good man.

I am taking off for the night in a little bit. When I return, if I don't have at least 15 trade proposals on ESPN, I will go to all of your houses and stomp on the cases of your VHS tapes.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
PROPOSE TRADES TO ME.

I am open to everything. Except Matt Stafford (well I am open to him but that's a different kettle of fish) and I probably won't trade Mike Wallace unless it's for a sexy RB or WR. Everyone else is fair game.

I am taking off for the night in a little bit. When I return, if I don't have at least 15 trade proposals on ESPN, I will go to all of your houses and stomp on the cases of your VHS tapes.
I'm lining up a Rex Grossman for Roddy offer. Stay tuned.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm apologize but like they said this is War league.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
OOOOOOOOOooooooohhh..... definitely sucks.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I've never pulled anything like that and I've made the playoffs 3 years in a row. INTEGRITY FOR THE WIN!

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-29-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who wants to trade me victor cruz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:34 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What was the deal between Scotty and GiantsFan?
Old 11-29-2011, 05:39 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh and if there is anything else from my team that people want now would be the time to ask while I am still in a trading mood.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

You see, I live on a principal on INTENSITY, INTEGRITY, and INTELLIGENCE.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-29-2011, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Who wants to trade me victor cruz?
Not me, sorry.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-29-2011, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
You see, I live on a principal on INTENSITY, INTEGRITY, and INTELLIGENCE.

I'd like to see you live like Chris Benoit for a day.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-29-2011, 08:01 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so I've got J-Stew and COlston to deal. WIlling to package them for a RB keeper. could be sexy nice time for a playoff team looking to get 2 good guys...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote