Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-30-2011, 12:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Something something 10,001

IN THE POST TEN THOUSAND! IN THE POST TEN THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!

I said in the RDT that I was apprehensive about this. Kinda worried about not messing this up and most of all, being serious. SO I'M NOT GONNA!

No joke, I've been thinking about making this a Ke$ha gif megapost just to piss APS off, but I guess I'll make it about me instead. If I have to...

I found this site way back when I first started to get into the stage that I didn't go "Awe, g'damnit, why! Who would watch this over Pokemon?!" when Saturday morning cartoons shifted to college football games. I mean, I still kinda do that, but to a much lesser degree. Such is the life of a Vols fan. *rimshot* But seriously, I was 16.

Anyway, I mainly wanted to know what the Titans would do considering they were widely speculated to pick a QB, so I looked at the mocks and kept up with things. Then finally I decided that I loved watching football and wanted an outlet to talk about it. Thankfully I've been using vB boards since I was 14, so I was able to dive in headfirst. Haven't looked back since.

My first compliment came from Geo. My first post was telling Sniper he said something stupid. My first argument was with Njx and Chris over VY being better than Cutler...and in the end, we all lost :'(. And I said "Thank ya kindly," a lot. Just a whole lot of fun since, so thanks to everyone for making my time here time well spent!

TO THE SHOUTOUTS!

First one goes to Drew! He's been my first friend here and is forever the fischbowl to my SuperMcgee. I've met him in real life, and even better, we're facebook friends! I love ya buddy, and still can't wait til we open our own website and/or radio show!

Doughie-san, my sig betting, forum mocking, partner in justice. I remember when you first started posting, and I thought, "This guy won't last a week." I even made a bet with Drew about. But you did! So I now I owe Drew money. But seriously, I could tell you'd be a cool, fun guy who could talk football with the best, and ya haven't proven me wrong! I want people to know you're even funnier in real life than you are on here, as if that were possible. Lets Halo it up soon!

And to all the other Titans posters, Pit bull #53, stephenson, TitansCJftw, aNYtitan, smittyjs, OzTitan, RufucMcDaniel, RufusMcDaniel's avatars, Complex, MicktheGreat, thanks for making up one of the coolest fanbases on here. You all already know how much I respect each and every one of ya'll, and you guys are the biggest reason I've stuck around here as long as I have.

Brody, if there were any justice in this world, I'd be Jensen Ackles and you'd be Misha Collins. We'd travel the country fighting pagan gods and demons, AND WIN!

Vidae, WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE TITANS POSTER?!

Geo, come back so we can make fun of the Texans again.

Commie, I'm sorry I make fun of Schaub getting hurt, but in my defense, c'mon! C'mon!

APS, I didn't like you at first…but now I don’t and love you the most!

Unseen, come back! Right now!

CC.SD, I like you, and we need more inside jokes. I'm really sorry the Titans were stupid faces and hurt Antonio Gates's toe. Like you, he's the best! <333

Tacks, Chris Relolf.

JBoogs, you owe me something for doing all those transcribings! Also, I'm not sure if I'm facebook friends with you, but you are my one and only YouTube subscriber, so thank you.

DG, you are a ginger, but I would still approve of you marrying my cousin. But that's mostly because I get reddish spots in my beard, which means my gene pool has probably already been tainted. <333

Papa CJ, I already have a dad, but if I had a creepy uncle that I would have trouble falling asleep over at their house, I'd like to think it'd be you.

YFS, if you're reading this, you once said taking two different types of drugs at once would mess people up. Well, I take both of them (BY PRESCRIPTION), SO I BEAT YA! FACE!

Metsox, we have the same birthday and love for Sophia Vergara! And go easy on Vikes, man

Vikes, we're facebook friends! Best of luck to you band, and don't make it so easy for Metsox, man.

Caddy, you are Australian and aren't dead. You win!

Njx9, you are not irrelevant and are one of my absolute favorite posters on this site. You single handedly made me figure out what non sequitur was and how to spot it. I wish I disagreed with you enough to argue with you, cause it's a ton of fun. I'll settle for watching you intellectually own other guys instead.

Prock, cut it out with that p-rock crud and sex up the Europeans ladies.

Kal, I'm sorry you lost in flag football. Just draft Drew and his QB'ing skills will put you over the top. Y'know, the Colts drafted him in a forum mock...with the second to last pick...with me GMing them. Until then, take solace in Emma, and screw everyone else who thinks she ain't pretty.

SARF, I don't know ya well enough, but Njx tells me you're an elderly emo of the Hispanic variety who will do things for money in the alley behind the Burger King in West Hollywood. But I do know you're a Raiders fan, so may the ghost of Al be with you and yours this season.

BF51, another one of my faves. You get annoyed easily and are cranky, and bash the silly FSU homers. But most of all, I like that a college Professor has a "Deal With It" and "Treat Yo Self" gif sigs. Being a character is fun.

BOE, I don't understand a lot of what you say, but I know enough to say **** Bryan Bulaga and yay Eric Burrrrrry!

Paul, Oasis rocks and so do you. I wish Bantx was more like you.

Bantx, thanks for running leagues for me and McGee to run through!

BeerBaron, as good of a poster as you are, I know you can be better. Stop wasting your time and your intellect by attacking low hanging fruit. We all know dropping passes is unacceptable and that Tim Tebow can't pass. Now go show us what ya got and open our eyes wider than you already do!

Forenci, you once told me you loved me. I want you to know that I love you too.

ImBrotherCain, I don't know what the SWDC Mafia is. What is it?

BBD, I count you as one who's arguably taught me the most about pro football in general. I'd very much like more BBD's NFL Truths type threads.

Brent, you interact with Drew on facebook sometimes, and I think about friending you. But then I panic and don't. But now the Aggies are in the SEC! Yay!

GF1080, hey cancer! Scoreeeeeboooooooooooooard!

Scottyboy, thanks for Britt and McCourty! They're just great!

Chris(sabf), you inspired me to chillax, showed me how to love again, and taught me how to dance before the big school social. Thank you. AND POST MORE!

LL, I enjoy every friggin post you make. You rock.

EE, my fellow Brayzen one. Become a Vols fans already. The Ke$ha says it gets better.

*** Ork Wang, even though Hisagi is way cooler than Renji is, you're like the Hisagi to my Renji.

Diabsoule, thanks for keeping the college forum going with your info and insight.

Hines, **** you for always agreeing to sig bet with me after I demand that you do, but I love you anyway.

Jvig, SOAD isn't terrrible. Don't believe the hype.

killswitch, you aren't halfbad for a Colts fan, but if the Colts get Luck, I'll use my Inception abilities to inspire Bill Polian to unretire and return to your FO! FEAR ME!

Deep, I hope all your health issues never prevent you from achieving all your goals. You deserve the best.

CCB, you're not bad for a Ravens fan.

Ravens1991, you're not bad for a Ravens fan either!

Neil, I wish you the best of Luck.

Bengals78, please come back.

Yoda, I don't understand much of what you say either, but you love the Rams and I hope they get better.

Fenikz, you just inspired me to google Keeley. Therefore, you just gave a boner. Go you. Thanks for letting me in on SECFF this year too. It was too much fun! And if you ever, you know, maybe wanna make me a Ke$ha sig, that would be wonderful! ;)

D30, DECASTRO WAS MINE DAMMIT!

STRIP, probably the biggest honor I've had here was writing up your HOF induction. Thanks for being among the best of the best.

Marshallb, *jiggle jiggle*.

VV, as a favor to you, I will kidnap Hilary Swank so you can console Selena Gomez.

BK, I’m STILL indebted to you for the sigs you’ve made for me. You’re the man!

Raiderz, I get so happy when a long timer suddenly becomes an uberposter! Go you!

Damix, I still lead your IRC stats in most shoutings, don’t I?

McGee, we rule at FF.

Fischbowl, I sometimes day dream that I’m being interviewed on a talkshow. Well, the talkshow host asked me about the Occupy camps, and I told them that they should move because my friend Fisch is annoyed by them and their ornery female police officers. The audience applauded.

D-Unit, one of my first interactions with you was you asking if Glenn Dorsey could play the 5-tech in a 3-4. And I said you might as well put him at NT. And you thought it was a good idea. Shame on you for humoring me!

WMD, if I were as half as funny as you, I’d be really funny.

Scotty D, may the Schwartz be with you.

Splat, your grammar has gotten so much better! Proud of youuuuuuuu!

Goosemahn, I’m glad you never got the Swine Flu!

RaiderNation, you are a strong, independent black man. Stop trying to hide from who you are.

EATW, thank you so much for posting that Trampled by Turtles song way back when. It’s now my go-to sing-a-long when I’m driving!

Philliez, my Ke$ha loving soul brother.

Hurricanes, thank you for Britt and McCourty too! And if it means anything, I think the Jets get the last WC spot instead of the Bengals and Tits. :(

The_Dude, why couldn't I have a teacher like you in school?

TheBoyWonder, how do you not have 1,000 posts yet?! But thank you for putting me over a milli. You're not bad for a Ravens fan either, and good luck to ya'll in the Cincy game! ;)

ATL, no one rants like you do, and while I think Matt Ryan is hella overrated and the Julia trade wasn't worth it, I'll take losing your rants and me being wrong about them in exchange for your football happiness.

Jensen, I like to read your posts in a Keanu Reeves-y, surfer voice. You should say "tubular" more often too!

OSUGiants, I remember the Hot Chick Draft where I had to vouch for ya to get in because everyone thought you were a draft killer. Thanks for coming through and becoming the contributor you are today!

WinslowBodden, get a name change! :D

Jayce, start tipping!

And thanks to Scott Wright, for providing this site we call home free of charge.

And to everyone else, please know I couldn’t get to everybody, but if you’ll post, I’ll be sure to add ya. I’m sure I missed more than a few people that’ll make me turn white when I realize I missed them. This list is in no way in order, and I definitely planned on people but then skipped then when I got inspired for someone else’s entry, so I’m sure someone got skipped because of that.

Either way, thanks again to everyone, and I’m looking forward to bumping this again at 20,000! :D

Oh, and DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE NOT IMPRESSED!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 11-30-2011 at 11:09 PM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kept scrolling down and down and couldn't find my name on this, then I did and smiled. You NEVER should sig bet with me anymore :). Congrats, buddy.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think "You're not bad for a Colts fan" is the most common "compliment" I get on SWDC. Happy 10K TH. But if you somehow bring back BillPo after he retires I will burn down your house and piss in your gas tank.

edit:

Look at this handsome sonofagun:

Bitches don't know 'bout TH's Comic Con speaking engagements.

i done stole dis sig

Last edited by killxswitch : 11-30-2011 at 01:01 PM.
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:08 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats on 10K, and thanks for the shoutout. I'm glad that Rihanna gives the same kind of pleasure to others that she does to me.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats TH!

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats TH!!

Yay I got a shout out =D

Also...Ke$ha looks kinda hot in the gif..no lie

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats sir!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:25 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats!! I'm glad I was your 10,000th ;)
Old 11-30-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HAHA! Glenn Dorsey would've made a great NT.... in Wade's scheme! LOL.

That's an impressive list of memories you got there TH! Wait till you get 40K+ like me... it all starts to become a blurrrr.... :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats boss.

BTW as for what SWDC Mafia is: http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48075
Old 11-30-2011, 01:29 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats, TH! Good job, sir!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:40 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea you!

Congrats
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excellent work TitanHope. Congratulations!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:50 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is so much internet nerd going on here.

I like it, congrats homie.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:53 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You sir are the champ, and NOICE!
Old 11-30-2011, 02:00 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's been good times sir. Hurry and move to Nashville. I graduate in 2 and a half weeks, so we can go ahead and start that radio show now.

Old 11-30-2011, 02:24 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats brohammed! For you, i will be nicer.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

great post from great poster. cheers (checks post count)
Old 11-30-2011, 02:58 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TH, you are awesome. You're one of my favorite posters and are legitimately good guy.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:02 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uh I put you over 1 million rep...haha congrats. I enjoy your posts.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:03 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of the best posters round these parts. Congrats buddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:04 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TH makes me happy, so hooray for TH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
First one goes to Drew! He's been my first friend here and is forever the fischbowl to my SuperMcgee.
d'awwww.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats TH. One of the best posters on this site.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:59 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats bro and thanks for the shutout. As a present, here u go! Its a beautiful thing!

Old 11-30-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yoda with the deflater.

Congrats TH, thanks for the shout out. And stop posting your bedroom eyes, I'm in class, I need to concentrate.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote