Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-30-2011, 10:52 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Extend the deadline by 12 hours!
You can't extend it 12 hours.. for some reason, it has to end on a Wednesday at Noon.
Old 11-30-2011, 10:56 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

idk what you're doing D, but I offered our one talked about deal. 5 minutes to accept or deny. Crunch time
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:58 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gah wheres moth when you need him!
Old 11-30-2011, 10:59 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Offer Dirty Go Check Nooooooow
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:00 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

noooooooooooooo the deadline is here!
Old 11-30-2011, 11:01 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's Over!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:01 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

meh, couldn't deal JStew.

D, you have the worst gauge for value like ever
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:02 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

Its true. Mark Sanchez and Dez Bryant =/= Mike Vick and Vincent Jackson.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:03 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

He won that Ray Rice for MJD trade by like 900 points.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:04 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

Stewart is a downgrade from Bush for me. Colston is inconsistent and would sit on my bench doing nothing. I'm not downgrading a starter for depth. Sorry.

Stewart will be available in the draft for anyone to take now. I gave you an offer that I felt helped us both.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Noon Wednesday was a lousy time for the deadline. Dumb that ESPN limits you to that time frame.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:49 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Noon Wednesday was a lousy time for the deadline. Dumb that ESPN limits you to that time frame.
It should be 5PM or something along those lines.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
It should be 5PM or something along those lines.
I don't like it because it's the morning after waiver transactions go through too.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I just wanted to say thank you to the entire league for the activity this year. In the final 24 hours leading up to the Trade Deadline, there were 15 TRADES MADE!!! I think that's a record!

I'm sure there were tons of other ongoings that never came to fruition, but such is the game, and I hope everyone enjoyed the fun talks. Since everyone stayed active all year, this is the first time that I'm happy to announce that we will not replace any owners! Wooohooo!

Since the regular season has come to an end, we now have an Official Draft Order for the 2012-13 Season. We have always based our draft on Regular Season Standings, not Playoff Standings. So here it is. Worst Record, followed by Least Total Fantasy Points Scored in order. Snake Style draft.

2012-13 Draft Order
1. Dirty Thirty 1-11 1209.7
2. Scottyboy 2-10 1183
3. APS 3-9 1307.5
4. RaiderNation 4-8 1174.4
5. LTGiants 4-8 1355.2
6. PF28 4-8 1494.5
7. marshallb 4-8 1506.2
8. Scotty D 5-7 1454.7
9. prock 6-6 1420.4
10. GF1080 6-6 1434
11. KCJ58 7-5 1572.4
12. Comahan 7-5 1597.5
13. Xiomera 7-5 1629.9
14. Borat 8-4 1508
15. WMD 8-4 1730.1
16. D-Unit 8-4 1738
17. M.O.T.H. 8-4 1764.4
18. Bosanac 9-3 1607.5
19. Brodeur 9-3 1661.4
20. Longhorns 10-2 1680.8
Old 11-30-2011, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I have the best slot in the draft order — highest drafting team that made the playoffs. You'll all be shaking your heads in bafflement when I win the league and still pick #13, *******!
Old 11-30-2011, 12:19 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

I'm confident that this is my big turn around year. Rebuilding, going into the draft with pick 2, Eli, Britt and Colston.

this year, my team was awful and sucked big schlong because I had faith in Matt Cassel. That worked out real well.
Quote:
Old 11-30-2011, 12:19 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5th pick oh yeah!!!
Old 11-30-2011, 12:23 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

I'll most likely be rolling with Ryan, Ingram and Vincent Jackson as my keepers. Maybe Julio instead of Ingram, I can't decide. Pick 3 should help though, most definitely.
Quote:
Old 11-30-2011, 12:31 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I scored the 3rd most points this season. My team would've been unstoppable if injuries were turned off.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I scored the 3rd most points this season. My team would've been unstoppable if injuries were turned off.
I would have stopped you. In the name of love.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Playoff Predictions???
Old 11-30-2011, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xio beats Longhorns, D-Unit, Brodeur in succession.

*****!

I am the projected highest scorer this week over everyone.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ehh .500 always sucks. Not high enough to have a good pick and not in the playoffs. Does anyone know what the record of my team was last year?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:44 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, im in a typical Houston sports position. Barely missed the playoffs, and didnt suck enough to get a good pick.

Worst spot to be in.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Xio beats Longhorns, D-Unit, Brodeur in succession.

*****!

I am the projected highest scorer this week over everyone.
You can't stop the power of Brodeur.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote