Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-30-2011, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You can't stop the power of Brodeur.
Marty Brodeur hasn't been good in years ..
Old 11-30-2011, 01:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Xio beats Longhorns, D-Unit, Brodeur in succession.

*****!

I am the projected highest scorer this week over everyone.
I'm getting my 3rd Championship in this league and there's nothing you can do about it.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'm getting my 3rd Championship in this league and there's nothing you can do about it.
I won't need to do anything at all when MOTH beats your ass.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked up my secret weapon today..

TIM TOONE!

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I won't need to do anything at all when MOTH beats your ass.
I'm gunning for REVENGE! I'm going to beat him by .5 on purpose!
Old 11-30-2011, 02:22 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be keeping Matt Stafford, Mike Wallace, and either Fred Jackson or Jahvid Best.

TITUS YOUNG WILL BE IN THE DRAFT NEXT YEAR. Adjust your boards accordingly.

Old 11-30-2011, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I'll be keeping Matt Stafford, Mike Wallace, and either Fred Jackson or Jahvid Best.

TITUS YOUNG WILL BE IN THE DRAFT NEXT YEAR. Adjust your boards accordingly.
I'm bored by this. Keep Tim Toone and I'll be impressed.

(Side note: WHY THE **** IS TIM TOONE ON YOUR ROSTER!?)

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=...ng&w=200&h=145
Old 11-30-2011, 02:35 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I'm bored by this. Keep Tim Toone and I'll be impressed.

(Side note: WHY THE **** IS TIM TOONE ON YOUR ROSTER!?)

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=...ng&w=200&h=145
He is our spiritual leader.

Old 11-30-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
He is our spiritual leader.
I knew I should've traded for Tim Tebow. You just can't win the War League without a spiritual leader... Terrell Owens here I come!!!!
Old 11-30-2011, 04:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
gah wheres moth when you need him!
What's up? What was the offer?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 04:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm gunning for REVENGE! I'm going to beat him by .5 on purpose!
My team makes me nervous...I was banking on the return of DMC and Austin this week. Probably wont get either back.

Laurent Robinson do your thing, brother.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-30-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
My team makes me nervous...I was banking on the return of DMC and Austin this week. Probably wont get either back.

Laurent Robinson do your thing, brother.
I would rather Austin come back. Make you fight between who to start... and if you start both, they get cut into each others targets. haha. Plus, Austin will help draw defensive attention away from Dez! OMG, Robinson is benefitting from that so much right now.

Dez could be taking all the punts this weekend too since he's been practicing that all week. Yummm :D
Old 11-30-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I would rather Austin come back. Make you fight between who to start... and if you start both, they get cut into each others targets. haha. Plus, Austin will help draw defensive attention away from Dez! OMG, Robinson is benefitting from that so much right now.

Dez could be taking all the punts this weekend too since he's been practicing that all week. Yummm :D
Are you going to be conflicted? Romo throws for 6 Tds against the Cards. lol.

Dez can take this week off, as long as we win the game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-30-2011, 05:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Are you going to be conflicted? Romo throws for 6 Tds against the Cards. lol.

Dez can take this week off, as long as we win the game.
Oh damn! I forgot you have Romo too... I'll be happy if Romo throws no TDs, but the defense kills Zona forcing them to punt all day and Dez has 3 punt return TDs!
Old 11-30-2011, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Laurent Robinson is changed in to a new player. He turned on beast mode.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 06:55 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Sidney Rice becomes my third IR Player. I dropped him, so one of you bottom feeder losery sucky teams can pick him up and keep him if you have nothing better.

Old 11-30-2011, 07:02 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Sooo how many original draft picks do you guys still have on your team?

I've still gotttt 9: Mike Wallace, Fred Jackson, Jermaine Gresham, Willis McGahee, LaDainian Tomlinson, Titus Young, Kendall Hunter, Calais Campbell, and Tyvon Branch.

9 out of 17 isn't so bad.

Old 11-30-2011, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sidney Rice becomes my third IR Player. I dropped him, so one of you bottom feeder losery sucky teams can pick him up and keep him if you have nothing better.
I'd rather keep Curtis Painter.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 07:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I just think it's funny that I've hijacked Tony Romo for every year of this thing, thanks to trades.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-30-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
I'd rather keep Curtis Painter.
Aren't you that lame jerkoff team that wouldn't give me Matt Forte? Get out of my life.

Old 11-30-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sooo how many original draft picks do you guys still have on your team?

I've still gotttt 9: Mike Wallace, Fred Jackson, Jermaine Gresham, Willis McGahee, LaDainian Tomlinson, Titus Young, Kendall Hunter, Calais Campbell, and Tyvon Branch.

9 out of 17 isn't so bad.
I have 5 original draft picks left and 1 original keeper

Draft Picks: Kolb Holmes Starks Earl Thomas Patriots Coach

Keeper: Stevie
Old 11-30-2011, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

You guys should just start posturing yourselves for a run at acquiring Aaron Rodgers at next year's trade deadline. By then, I'm sure he will be the NFL's all-time leader in touchdowns, yards and pure sex appeal.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:00 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
You guys should just start posturing yourselves for a run at acquiring Aaron Rodgers at next year's trade deadline. By then, I'm sure he will be the NFL's all-time leader in touchdowns, yards and pure sex appeal.
The pure sex appeal record will never be taken away from Terdell Sands.

Old 11-30-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
The pure sex appeal record will never be taken away from Terdell Sands.
The man's name is Terd. That alone loses the competition.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:13 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh wow, I play Xio? Wish I had known or I'd had started talking **** much earlier. Man I'm gonna enjoy knocking you out the playoffs quite a bit to be honest. Enjoy another early playoff exit bud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote