Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-01-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Accepted!

GUYS!!!!!! I HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED I HAVE RECEIVED A FULL SCHOLARSHIP TO THE UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA THROUGH THE QUESTBRIDGE PROGRAM!

I am so happy right now :')

Though I haven't been as active as I used to be I still lurk here daily! And I just wanted to let all you know that you have been a big part of my life, believe it or not, for the last three years I have been a member here. I respect almost all your opinions so dearly, and so many of you have provided me such sound advice over the years!

I love you all guys, I just wanted to share my happiness with you all!

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats man. Good luck with school.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats man. Virginia is a great school. And in my experience, having a full ride to college makes it sooooo much better. More money for beer and dates with women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin. †One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one. †Awesome. †Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks.†
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:16 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
GUYS!!!!!! I HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED I HAVE RECEIVED A FULL SCHOLARSHIP TO THE UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA THROUGH THE QUESTBRIDGE PROGRAM!

I am so happy right now :')

Though I haven't been as active as I used to be I still lurk here daily! And I just wanted to let all you know that you have been a big part of my life, believe it or not, for the last three years I have been a member here. I respect almost all your opinions so dearly, and so many of you have provided me such sound advice over the years!

I love you all guys, I just wanted to share my happiness with you all!

I don't know you at all, but that is seriously a great accomplishment. You must have busted your ass and I congratulate you.

UVA is an excellent school and if you play your cards right, you can make some seriously awesome connections there. Lots of old money families and other rich people go there.

Work it.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:21 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very fratty school, FWIW.
ATLDirtyBirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's great, man, congratulations. Now imagine how far you'd get if you weren't a douche guido.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well ATL we'll see if I'll be a EDIT: GID (GDI lol) (God Damn Independent), I leaning towards that honestly.

And Metsox I have since changed my ways, no longer do I have the short fade nor do I wear any chains nor do I wear my shirts unbuttoned by more than three buttons (I still go with two... sometimes). But you're right imagine where I could have been if I didn't waste away my freshman year getting wasted all the time.

Regardless lol thanks for the congrats guys.

Bone Krusher, the best

Last edited by Malaka : 12-04-2011 at 12:35 AM.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, congrats dude! Awesome accomplishment! Remember, partying and getting laid is awesome (and totally part of the college experience) but it's also a lot of hard work. Make sure you balance your priorities correctly and you're in for the time of your life.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:42 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, that's a serious accomplishment man and an absolutely fantastic school(Football program is coming up too). Congratulations. I hope you enjoy your time there.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:42 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats Man!

Though now we must be mortal enemies...

Go HOKIES!
Old 12-01-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Congrats Man!

Though now we must be mortal enemies...

Go HOKIES!
Don't worry I'll take the annual ass whooping like a man hahahaha. But the program is on the up and up, I was reading about the Head Coach seems like a good guy for the job.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 12-01-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats. Better rep the Giants well down there.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

According to US News and World Report the University of Virginia's homosexual population will increase by 19% in 2012. Nice work Malaka
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
THE QUESTBRIDGE PROGRAM!
1) congrats
2) what is questbridge?
3) I guess you gave up on football?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

first of all, second the "what is questbridge?"

second of all, congrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Very fratty school, FWIW.
third of all, perfect! join a frat.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:17 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
1) congrats
2) what is questbridge?
3) I guess you gave up on football?
Quote:
QuestBridge is a venture of the Quest Scholars Program, a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, that links high-achieving low-income students with educational and scholarship opportunities at some of the nationís best colleges and universities. QuestBridge provides the College Prep Scholarship for high school juniors and the National College Match program for high school seniors. The National College Match is an alternative, generally binding, application process for high-school seniors. The College Prep Scholarship offers juniors awards, including various resources to facilitate the college application process.[1]
Odd. I'm pretty sure Malaka would make it rain in his guido days, and drove a Benz or something. Not sure we have the same definition of low-income.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:19 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Queensbridge Oochi Wally *****!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Odd. I'm pretty sure Malaka would make it rain in his guido days, and drove a Benz or something. Not sure we have the same definition of low-income.
My father passed away since those times, a lot of things have changed since then, and my mom has never held a job. So yeah, I had two paths to go down keep being a douche bag and disrespect my father's memory, or do a total reversal of fortune and make him proud posthumously.

A lot of things have changed since I was dubbed the Josh Freeman of Guidos. I am also very grateful for Questbridge for giving me this amazing opportunity.

Thanks everyone for all the praise! I really appreciate.

Boe you always make me laugh, lol, I guess there will be homosexuals but everything I have read about the student body, at least the females, is awesome ;)

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 12-01-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

http://www.questbridge.org/

btw for any questions about it

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 12-01-2011, 05:37 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hell yeah! Way to go bro!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Brent as for football, my coach got fired my senior year. There was no offseason workout program, and well I just naturally slimmed down to 162 from my playing weight of 178... I doubt any school wants a 6'1 162 pound 4.8/4.9 Linebacker, so I didn't play my senior season I devoted it to scholarships and academics which I can proudly say worked.

I might ask the new coach at my school if I can join his weight-lifting program and see if I can't gain back my playing weight, and maybe try to walk-on. It's a long shot but so was this scholarship, and everything else I have done to turn my life around. I might just do it.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 12-01-2011, 06:07 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Brent as for football, my coach got fired my senior year. There was no offseason workout program, and well I just naturally slimmed down to 162 from my playing weight of 178... I doubt any school wants a 6'1 162 pound 4.8/4.9 Linebacker, so I didn't play my senior season I devoted it to scholarships and academics which I can proudly say worked.

I might ask the new coach at my school if I can join his weight-lifting program and see if I can't gain back my playing weight, and maybe try to walk-on. It's a long shot but so was this scholarship, and everything else I have done to turn my life around. I might just do it.
Get ripped/jacked before heading to college, yes. But don't walk on. Focus on schoolwork/easy campus job(for spending money)/parties.
ATLDirtyBirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Get ripped/jacked before heading to college, yes. But don't walk on. Focus on schoolwork/easy campus job(for spending money)/parties.
Well I am getting that first part done, I got a membership at a gym just last week, and I got a job at a place opening in 20 days. Life is good right now :)

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 12-01-2011, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahhh, To be a freshman again.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote