Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Where does Trent Green Go?
Stay with the Kansas City Chiefs 4 8.33%
Miami Dolphins 21 43.75%
Detroit Lions 1 2.08%
Cleveland Browns 18 37.50%
Other (Post your thoughts) 4 8.33%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-29-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Trent Green?

Now that the Browns have jumped in to the mix there are three teams looking at Green where does he go or does he stay in KC?
Old 03-29-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

I hope we stay away from Green, but he is an upgrade for the short term over Frye. If we dont take Brady Quinn I wouldnt mind him on the Browns for a year or two.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Browns do go after Green and get him I think they would still like to get one of the two QB's so he could sit for a year. I'm not 100% sure on what the Browns want in the draft I'm not sold on Frye but he is still young to.
Old 03-29-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the browns got green they would probably draft Troy Smith in the third and let him compete with Frye for a spot once green's done in two years. Either way you'll have some time to evaluate who can start.

Smith will put asses in seats as the home town hero and is a better prospect than frye imo.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
If the browns got green they would probably draft Troy Smith in the third and let him compete with Frye for a spot once green's done in two years. Either way you'll have some time to evaluate who can start.

Smith will put asses in seats as the home town hero and is a better prospect than frye imo.
The asses are already in the seats in every NFL stadium.

But yes I do like TS
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hopefully the raiders

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
hopefully the raiders
You better beef up the line.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:11 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post

Yeah, a clipboard holder is going to fill the seats. Such thinking is why the Browns are mediocre year after year after year.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 09:51 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I really want the Raiders to at least look at him.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 09:46 AM    (permalink
ChazMonk
Rookie

ChazMonk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Browns. Then they can draft Quinn with the 3rd pick, let him sit and learn for a year, and finally have their first legitimate NFL QB since Bernie (that is to say the Qb position would no longer be a liability in Cleveland for a change).

I would love this scenerio; though I agree Troy Smith would sell tickets, but Brady would as well.
ChazMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 11:07 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believe the browns end up getting Green and then they'll still draft a young QB that they can develop and have Green show the way to. Somebody like Kevin Kolb or a late Day 1, early Day 2 pick.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I believe the browns end up getting Green and then they'll still draft a young QB that they can develop and have Green show the way to. Somebody like Kevin Kolb or a late Day 1, early Day 2 pick.

From what I've read around KC Green wasn't helpful at all to Croyle this past year. He's has stated publicly that he doesn't feel that grooming a young QB is part of his job. I like Green and he has been a nice QB for us in KC, but it appears his time is done and if we can get anything at all out for him on the trade market I will be estatic. If I was one of the teams in question trying to obtain him I would much rather see my team go another route.
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The agent has only talked with Miami. Detroit and Cleveland were just asking how much he cost, they aren't gonna trade for him probably. Definitely Miami
Old 03-31-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dolphins - 6th round pick PLEASE.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Dolphins - 6th round pick PLEASE.
We will get more then that I would say at best a 4th and at worst a 5th from someone.
Old 04-05-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Browns Step Up Effort for Green

http://chiefs.scout.com/2/633008.html