Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-30-2011, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Oh wow, I play Xio? Wish I had known or I'd had started talking **** much earlier. Man I'm gonna enjoy knocking you out the playoffs quite a bit to be honest. Enjoy another early playoff exit bud.
Bring it, *****! I'm projected to score more, BTW.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:22 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Bring it, *****! I'm projected to score more, BTW.
CJ will **** the bed again, just when you need him the most. And I was actually supposed to have Welker for Jennings, thanks alot Prock! But it's ok, Nicks isn't far off and if I was still starting Jackie Battle as my 2nd RB this week I'd have been done.

Are there any Monday night players in this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
CJ will **** the bed again, just when you need him the most. And I was actually supposed to have Welker for Jennings, thanks alot Prock! But it's ok, Nicks isn't far off and if I was still starting Jackie Battle as my 2nd RB this week I'd have been done.

Are there any Monday night players in this?
I agree. (CJ) Calvin Johnson will **** the bed.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:29 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Longhorns? You're the jerk that wouldn't give me Calvin. Well I have a message for you:

Trick ass hoe!
Old 12-01-2011, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Holy ****. I guess there was a scoring adjustment (-2.5 pts for Jacoby Jones) and I actually defeated PF this week, meaning I'm now the #7 instead of #8 seed.

Lucky for Longhorns, unfortunate for Bos, I guess. Haha

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/h2hplay...eagueId=268911
Old 12-01-2011, 01:14 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that's different. That would've sucked for it to happen to a #8 seed and have them knocked out of the Playoffs because of a scoring adjustment.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:18 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also would have sucked for me as the #9 seed, since I made a trade at the deadline that I wouldnt have even considered if I was trying for the title.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Also would have sucked for me as the #9 seed, since I made a trade at the deadline that I wouldnt have even considered if I was trying for the title.
You suck so everything involving you sucks. This thread sucks and the War League sucks.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
You suck so everything involving you sucks. This thread sucks and the War League sucks.
SHUT YOUR ***** MOUTH!
Old 12-01-2011, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WMD...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:40 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes Brodeur!

THE END IS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:48 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
WMD...

Tim Toone will not allow my team to lose.

Here is me admiring my future WAR LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY

Old 12-01-2011, 02:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Tim Toone will not allow my team to lose.

Here is me admiring my future WAR LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY

WMD is on a roll!!!! I can't stop laughing!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
WMD is on a roll!!!! I can't stop laughing!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
It's more of a joke between himself and I, you are not allowed in on it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-01-2011, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Tell me when to start laughing.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tell me when to start laughing.
OK, since you had that point adjustment you just moved down in the draft order.

Laugh it up!

Old 12-01-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Someone tell T-Jax to start ******* throwing to Doug Baldwin.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-02-2011, 02:58 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Someone tell T-Jax to start ******* throwing to Doug Baldwin.
I prefer him not throwing to Doug Baldwin.

I also prefer vaginal intercourse.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

D is laughing cause his path to the finals just got easier without me in his way.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Haha, suckers! I got Jason Hanson and the Pats D/ST off waivers. How did none of you geniuses think to add them?
Old 12-02-2011, 11:44 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha, suckers! I got Jason Hanson and the Pats D/ST off waivers. How did none of you geniuses think to add them?
You stole the Pats D from me you jerk!!!
Old 12-02-2011, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
You stole the Pats D from me you jerk!!!

WAR LEAGUE!

(really, I only had the 15th priority in waivers)
Old 12-02-2011, 12:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
My trash is your treasure.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
D is laughing cause his path to the finals just got easier without me in his way.
Let's see if you can even get past Bos. I already beat him.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
My trash is your treasure.
Neither are better than what I already had at the position overall, but I much prefer the matchups for Hanson and the Pats D for this week.

Pats vs. Dan Orlovsky and the Colts? Yes, please.