Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-03-2011, 11:31 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Muschamp left Texas b/c he went to Florida. If Florida is so great why couldn't they pull in a bigger name? Why did they only get Ron Zook when Spurrier left?
Muschamp actually went to Georgia, but he did grow up in Gainesville.
MI_Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:32 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Texas has just as good facilities,boosters and they don't have to compete with Miami and Florida St. There is tons of kid that come out of Texas.
Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Baylor, etc.

edit: Florida is #1 in recruits of 4 and 5 stars over the last few years.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Dagagad
Rookie

Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Buckeye View Post
Muschamp actually went to Georgia, but he did grow up in Gainesville.
I think he meant he coached at Texas, not his alma mater.

He went to Florida cos he got a HC gig at a premier program. That doesn't mean Florida is worse or better than Texas. I would put Texas ahead though by a fair margin. In terms of potential for championships. I could give a crap about history.
Dagagad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:35 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
this made me laugh:

http://nathanjohnsoninc.com/urban-me...ns-from-family

definitely a bitter uf fan, but funny none the less
LOL, reminded me of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbn-jiN6b_E
MI_Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Dagagad
Rookie

Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post

The only team on that list that gets recruits from Texas on a regular basis are Oklahoma. Even then, Texas dominate that state in recruiting.

I actually think they are a little bit lazy in recruiting though, like they commit too many kids early. I'd like to see them fight for more top guys in the SE.
Dagagad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Have you seen the amount of talent that comes out of Florida right now? UF has some of the best facilities, talent bases, boosters, and lots more.

There is a reason why Will Muschamp left Texas for Florida.
Quote:

I am pretty Miami sure had the #1 class at least once the last 3-4 years.so did Bama, and maybe Texas or LSU. Texas can pretty much get any player they want from the state of Texas(I don't mean literally everyone because their is always a Stafford or Peterson but you get the point). Every school in Texas fights for UT's left overs. Same can't be said about Florida.

Muschamp left because Mack Brown came back.