Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-04-2011, 12:01 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Soooooooooooooooo who else besides me is advancing this week?

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Soooooooooooooooo who else besides me is advancing this week?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:02 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm disappointed I can't make Xio cry today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I'm disappointed I can't make Xio cry today.
We can still simulate the matchup by seeing which of us scores more.

Let's face it, this is better for you. Don't kid yourself.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** YEAH, CHRIS JOHNSON!

Finally breaks through with a 48 yard TD play. I don't understand how he hadn't done that all year. With his speed, he should still be able to do it once in a while. Even if the rest of his runs were ****.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Man, ESPN Fantasy Tracker is ****** up today.

The Falcons D/ST was credited with a TD it didn't score. Enjoy that, Bos, haha.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Man, Bos is getting TDs from everyone. This is going to be close.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

******* Gronkowski. Welker gets 4 catches to take NE right down the field, then Gronk gets the TD yet again.

Bos, I think you'll win.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
******* Gronkowski. Welker gets 4 catches to take NE right down the field, then Gronk gets the TD yet again.

Bos, I think you'll win.
Meh, after they take away the TD I didn't deserve and Rodgers puts up 30 points, you will have an easy win.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Meh, after they take away the TD I didn't deserve and Rodgers puts up 30 points, you will have an easy win.
Unless Blount gets his head out of his ass, I won't. ESPN game tracker projects us even right now, but Blount was pegged for 20 pts. He won't get there.

Lofton and Allen are owning for you.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Third Gronk TD. Holy ****
Old 12-04-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

ESPN has given ATL D/ST those fake points for a TD that didn't happen and then taken them away like 4 times today.

FIX THE GODDAM ERROR.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:32 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know your QB play is bad when Vishante Shiancoe puts up more points then your QB.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I need a monster game from Aaron Rodgers
Old 12-04-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm screwed, Harvin picked a good day to have his best game of the season.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

This is ****. LaGarrett Blount got 19 yards off the worst Run D in the NFL. I traded for him after back to back 100 yard games and he gets 19 yards!?

Also, **** New England for never using BJGE. Shoulda traded with you, scottyboy. I ****** myself there.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really need a big game from Demarco Murray to get this win.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:32 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is ****. LaGarrett Blount got 19 yards off the worst Run D in the NFL. I traded for him after back to back 100 yard games and he gets 19 yards!?

Also, **** New England for never using BJGE. Shoulda traded with you, scottyboy. I ****** myself there.
Good because even though you scored more points over the season, we still had the same record and we never played each other during this season

& also D this is the year where you don't set the draft based on playoff standings, i was going to tank it for a better pick

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Good because even though you scored more points over the season, we still had the same record and we never played each other during this season
I don't see how that's my problem. Also, I was 8-4, you were 7-5 ....
Old 12-04-2011, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I just got cheated. Ballard was in for a TD. MIKE PEREIRA SAID SO! Costs me like 9 points.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:52 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just got cheated. Ballard was in for a TD. MIKE PEREIRA SAID SO! Costs me like 9 points.
You got got by Little Jimmy.

Old 12-04-2011, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I traded Mike Williams (14.3 pts) for Brandon Lloyd (0 so far).

I also changed my mind and turned down a trade of BenJarvus (7.3 pts) for JStewart (17.9 pts) with Scottyboy.

This is why I hate fantasy football. The regular season is meaningless and then its all decided by a fluke 1-week matchup. Not saying Bos doesn't deserve to win today (he does), but it's just so random that it's barely even enjoyable.

Fantasy baseball is king.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My sympy goes to Brodeur, his whole team pretty much no showed today.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Naturally, the 0-12 Colts would score 24 points on the Pats behind the strength of DAN ******* ORLOVSKY. Now the Packers get a defensive TD on my bench.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:03 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Well at least I was able to get a meaningless win today.