Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 12-06-2011, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Haha i know! I got it half right. I got the they will score points part down, because Fewell stinks! But the offense came to play. apparently on BBI they posted pics showing that Boss did score on that play! I hate blown calls of that magnitude!
...Ballard...

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:18 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Angle 2:

NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:56 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Photo indicates refs missed call
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...rk-giants-loss
Old 12-06-2011, 11:18 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't rub it in NYG. Can we just forget that game and move on? I hate when we lose, all I can think of is the next game every time we lose. I don't read any articles or visit any sites, I go on a football strike until the next Sunday.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:19 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Don't rub it in NYG. Can we just forget that game and move on? I hate when we lose, all I can think of is the next game every time we lose. I don't read any articles or visit any sites, I go on a football strike until the next Sunday.
Yeah I hear ya. Well I hate Fewell, and I think we should get used to losing under him. His side of the ball is a mess. Thank god I am not on that offensive staff. I'd be so mad watching that side of the ball stink it up while ours trys like hell to mitigate their stupid play.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:13 PM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So if the Giants miss the playoffs for the third straight year in a late-season collapse, does Coughlin get fired?
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we all already agreed he'd definitely be fired for missing the playoffs and likely fired if we are eliminated round 1.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:37 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
I think we all already agreed he'd definitely be fired for missing the playoffs and likely fired if we are eliminated round 1.
Somehow I doubt that, especially the part where he's fired if we get into the playoffs and lose in the WC round. I really do think that he will get one more shot even if we don't get into the playoffs. Would I disagree with that decision? Hell yeah. But I'm not sure if he will get fired if we finish for example 9-7 and miss the playoffs.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we get in and lose in the 1st round Coughlin will stay. The Mara's are very loyal.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:01 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't they just give him a 1 year extension? I don't see them doing another extension unless he really delivers.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There would be no reason to fire him after a loss in the playoffs.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-06-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
There would be no reason to fire him after a loss in the playoffs.
It depends. If we potentially lost to a Bears team at home without Cutler, I'd be pissed. Actually any loss at home would be disappointing to the Lions, Bears, Falcons, or Cowboys. We've gone WAY too long without a home playoff win. But we have to get there first.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
It depends. If we potentially lost to a Bears team at home without Cutler, I'd be pissed.
We'll see. It'd pretty dumb to speculate at this point anyway. Let's just see how it plays out and then we can argue one way or the other.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-06-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can we not have referees? or if we do, we should have MP and a bunch of other veteran referees looking at replays and they vote on what happened.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:02 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Giants could be making a move for a much-needed QB

Quote:
I don't know if Joe Buck was aware of this, but the Giants also lost to the undefeated Patriots in the 2007 regular season before going on to win the Super Bowl. Oh, that's right; it was the only thing he talked about Sunday. Yeah, we all got it, Joe. The only problem with your analogy was the 2007 Giants were good. This current crop has lost four consecutive games and has just as good of a chance of finishing 6-10 than it does at 10-6.

If the Giants do finish in the bottom six, do they finally address their long-standing need for a quarterback? Up next: at Dallas

What in the world?
Old 12-07-2011, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't tell if he was serious or not. He looks like a ******* tool. That's for sure.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I can't tell if he was serious or not. He looks like a ******* tool. That's for sure.
He was being serious. The guys on BBI were going after him on Twitter and he was holding his ground. What a moron.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-07-2011, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who said that?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Who said that?
Adam Rank of NFL.COM. Never heard of him before. Seems like he is going down the path of a lot of useless analysts by making crazy claims to generate buzz. He seems pretty useless.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:04 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I don't acknowledge stupidity.

More importantly, how's everyone feeling about Sunday? I just have zero faith in Perry Fewell.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:08 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
He was being serious. The guys on BBI were going after him on Twitter and he was holding his ground. What a moron.
Yeah and someone else was going back and forth on twitter.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:41 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hahahaa your just like me. I don't even come here and comment in our team thread after a loss until a day after. No sportscenter that night or Mike & Mike in the morning.

Anyway should be a great game, both teams are going to play hard, and while you guys don't have confidence in Fewell I can't remember the last time you guys didn't have one of your best defensive games vs us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I don't acknowledge stupidity.

More importantly, how's everyone feeling about Sunday? I just have zero faith in Perry Fewell.
I honestly have no idea or any inkling on how Sunday will play out. I'm going to be excited for the game and we'll see how it goes. Should be a good one!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-07-2011, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
I honestly have no idea or any inkling on how Sunday will play out. I'm going to be excited for the game and we'll see how it goes. Should be a good one!
If we play like we did last Sunday, we win. Just hope we play that well.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
If we play like we did last Sunday, we win. Just hope we play that well.
True but you just never know with us. Before the game started last week they were panning the Giants sideline and everyone had that look in their eye they were here to take GB down. I'm hoping we see that again Sunday night. I think it'll help we're on the road.

sig by BoneKrusher