Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 12-10-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not only is it updated, but Scott went into the future to do it!

(you have it listed as Dec 11)

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Vikings, Jaguars and Rams should all be trying to trade down. The Redskins should do whatever it takes to get the best QB they can get.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
That was essentially my analysis. I was saying he couldn't do those things which is why we wouldn't take him. He's a rich man's Brandon Deaderick.
You wrote that we need a sub package 3-tech iirc, and that's what I disagree with. I probably didn't phrase it they way I meant it. I'd say that Thompson and Deaderick will probably end up being similar players. I'm really down on Thompson, I think he's grossly overrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Yes. RG3 is Andy Reid's wet dream (and mine, but I'm not making the picks for the eagles)

You honestly think the eagles would pick a LB in the top 10, let alone a LB whose value is probably in the late 1st/early 2nd range? (that's not even taking the serious character issues into account) They'll be just as well off grabbing a Te'o/Upshaw/Hightower in the 30s.

Plus they'll have a potentially elite young signal caller who is a perfect fit in our offense, who can sit behind Vick for a year or 2 (and start for the 6 or so games Vick is guarenteed to be hurt each year) then take over as the franchise QB (then probably trade Vick for a high round pick).

If our offense makes inaccurate QBs like McNabb and Vick look like top 5 QBs, imagine what RGB can do here.

Hmmmmm......You've got me thinking now, Tag DJack trade him for a LB, because the value will be there then draft RG3.

BRILLIANT thought process of RG3 on your behalf! where do we sign-up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:52 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A few thoughts:

-Blaine Gabbert is not anyone's "quarterback of the future." The Jaguars probably aren't ready to admit that, but with a new owner and coach, they might be. Either way, Gabbert is trash.
-Burfict at #6?!?! Are you sure this mock wasn't done 6 months ago?
-Someone will take Whitney Mercilus in the 1st round. Probably Jerel Worthy as well.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:57 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very solid all around like usual Scott, good job.

Coples, Burfict and Jenkins are all to high IMO, they all seem to be rated in the 10-25 area on my big board.

Reiff is also a tad high, I have him ranked 4th behind Kalil, Martin and Adams at OT and he seems to be a 20-32 pick instead of going top 15.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:16 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
You wrote that we need a sub package 3-tech iirc, and that's what I disagree with. I probably didn't phrase it they way I meant it. I'd say that Thompson and Deaderick will probably end up being similar players. I'm really down on Thompson, I think he's grossly overrated.
I don't see how you could say that we don't need a sub-package 3-tech type. This year we've had no pass rush from the inside. Vince Wilfork and Kyle Love each have 2 sacks, and neither of them really collapses the pocket enough to disrupt passing plays. Even with a switch back to a 3-4 they'll still run a lot of 4 man lines.

In the past we've had smaller guys like Wright, Green, Warren, and Pleasant who've been relied on to work the inside and get pressure. This year there is nobody who can do that. I'd rather get somebody who can get pressure like Crick in the late 2nd than another sand in the pants type prototype 5-tech. There is a glaring need for an interior pass rusher on this roster, and I'd consider that a bigger need than another lineman for the base 3-4 front.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:17 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't this draft is real strong at the top, the first 32 picks. Guys who are first rounders in 2012 wouldn't have been last year of the year before IMO.

Coples isn't a better athlete or DE prospect than the Bengals Michael Johnson who went in the 3rd round in '09.

Burfict has too many question marks to go top 10.
The best mock is always after the combine!!

Teo will go before Burfict, just a more reliable player with the same physical tools.
And I wouldn't be surprised if Kendall Wright goes top 15.
Old 12-10-2011, 04:24 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott,

Absolutely LOVE the David DeCastro pick for the Titans. Our interior OL has played like crap for most of the season. Plus, two of our starters (Leroy Harris & Jake Scott) are likely free-agent departures this offseason; and our other interior OL (Eugene Amano) might get cut because he isn't playing anywhere close to the level that the Titans' paid him to play. Basically, it isn't completely outside the realm of possibility that the Titans could be looking for 3 new starting OL this offseason. [My only concern is that DeCastro won't last until the Titans' pick.]

Other positions of need:
-- pass-rushing DE
-- SS
-- WLB

Even assuming that the Titans re-sign Cortland Finnegan, Michael Griffin, & Jason Jones (which I think they will), the Titans' draft-day will probably be DEF heavy -- with the exception of interior OL (early) and WR/TE (mid-to-late).
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:25 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm on board with Ingram to the Boys, Scott.

That said...Decastro or Cordy would be heavenly.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
Cleveland picks are very understandable, especially Richardson at #6 but don't you think the Browns should take a guy like Tannehill with their 2nd pick, because he could potentially have a season under his belt ala Dalton. My understanding is that by bringing in both Richardson & Floyd there will be no excuses for McCoy next season.

Melvin Ingram- Not so much disputing anything on him but will he be projected as an OLB or that is just your assessment on him?

San Fran pick is very logical thinking on your behalf with Wright. I believe he would be very valuable in that spot due to the fact if they keep Ginn or not.

Still no "Miller Time" in the 1st, is he really that hard to project a 1st Round slot for?
Ingram can play in whatever scheme you want him too.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't see how you could say that we don't need a sub-package 3-tech type. This year we've had no pass rush from the inside. Vince Wilfork and Kyle Love each have 2 sacks, and neither of them really collapses the pocket enough to disrupt passing plays. Even with a switch back to a 3-4 they'll still run a lot of 4 man lines.

In the past we've had smaller guys like Wright, Green, Warren, and Pleasant who've been relied on to work the inside and get pressure. This year there is nobody who can do that. I'd rather get somebody who can get pressure like Crick in the late 2nd than another sand in the pants type prototype 5-tech. There is a glaring need for an interior pass rusher on this roster, and I'd consider that a bigger need than another lineman for the base 3-4 front.
I really don't see how you can define a situational role as something we need. Especially when we have Myron Pryor who did just that for us on IR. Pass rush would be nice, but I'd rather have some 3 down linemen instead of a bunch of situational players. You can always get a quick penetrating 3-tech late or even as an UDFA. I we want to fix the pass rush there are more urgent needs that we need to take care of imo.

Quote:
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Old 12-10-2011, 04:49 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Panthers need a DT...they seem pretty set at DE. Though with the new rookie contracts, you can't go wrong with extra pass rushers at that point.

Landry Jones in the first round is drafting a QB just to draft one.

NT for the Chiefs in the first? Nah. They like Jerrel Powe a lot, and look good at the position with Gregg and Gordon while Powe develops. They have been working on Powe's body mostly, and you can see that from the few snaps he's been in the game this year. I'd roll with an OT (L or R) or one of the ILBs in that spot.

Don't see how Thompson fits, and I dislike your obsession with Clemson linemen. The Pats' primary needs are S, OLB, and a WR that can stretch the field. They're going back to their odd base. Won't hate on Dennard. I like him and CB isn't out of the question (though S is much bigger issue).

I think the rest of the mock is really good, though.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
I really don't see how you can define a situational role as something we need. Especially when we have Myron Pryor who did just that for us on IR. Pass rush would be nice, but I'd rather have some 3 down linemen instead of a bunch of situational players. You can always get a quick penetrating 3-tech late or even as an UDFA. I we want to fix the pass rush there are more urgent needs that we need to take care of imo.
We run more than half our plays out of nickel, and we're downright atrocious in 3rd down situations. An interior pass rusher is definitely a huge need. I'm not willing to bank on Myron Pryor who's been oft injured and only has 1 sack in his career to fill that role. One of the things that is lost on most is how consistently we've had that pass rushing inside guy in the past. Whether it was Pleasant in 2001, Warren and Green in mid 2000's, and Wright more recently they've always had an interior rusher until now.

While it may sound all well and good to try and get a 3 down guy, there really isn't anyone like that besides Still in this class. While there are other huge needs it might be very prudent to go with Crick, Worthy, or Winn at some point in the late second~3rd range. Improving the pass rush is going to take a cumulative effort, just getting one DE/OLB isn't really the solution.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
We run more than half our plays out of nickel, and we're downright atrocious in 3rd down situations. An interior pass rusher is definitely a huge need. I'm not willing to bank on Myron Pryor who's been oft injured and only has 1 sack in his career to fill that role. One of the things that is lost on most is how consistently we've had that pass rushing inside guy in the past. Whether it was Pleasant in 2001, Warren and Green in mid 2000's, and Wright more recently they've always had an interior rusher until now.

While it may sound all well and good to try and get a 3 down guy, there really isn't anyone like that besides Still in this class. While there are other huge needs it might be very prudent to go with Crick, Worthy, or Winn at some point in the late second~3rd range. Improving the pass rush is going to take a cumulative effort, just getting one DE/OLB isn't really the solution.
Now that we agree on 100%, but I just don't feel like we have to address it as early as you do. Right now we don't have a selection after the fourth round, but I'm sure it won't stay that way. Odds are that we can get someone like Derek Wolfe or Kheeston Randall late in the draft. Both those guys could do that and contribute as a 5-tech imo...

Quote:
Old 12-10-2011, 06:25 PM    (permalink
WT01
Rookie

WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Seahawks wouldn't draft Jones in a million years. He's a garbage prospect.
WT01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Dontari Poe. He is a stud with a good understanding of football. Just not a frakishly big guy. Has some nuances that usually take guys years to develop like a swim move, ability to bull and read while disengaging. He could make that front line so much better opening things up inside for the ILBs to make unobstructed tackles.

The biggest thing with Dontari is that he can play three downs, he is a pretty good pass rusher for his size so he would not just be relegated to a 2 down type.

I ont see any ILB's or linemen available at the time so I go with best player that fits an immediate need, POE fits the bill

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Last edited by bored of education : 12-10-2011 at 06:33 PM.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:36 PM    (permalink
akvikefan89
Veteran

akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
The Vikings, Jaguars and Rams should all be trying to trade down. The Redskins should do whatever it takes to get the best QB they can get.
I wouldn't want the Vikes to trade down if Kalil was on the board...

www.minnesotavikingsnation.com
akvikefan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:46 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright
DeCastro isnít the type of sexy pick that is going to excite a fan base...
You don't give the Titans fans enough credit!!!! :D

Nice add on about DE too. Definitely wanna see that addressed since Derrick Morgan has been average, Jason Jones moving to DE took away his athletic advantage that he had at DT, William Hayes is an average free agent, and Dave Ball has a degenerative back.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no complaints about browns' draft. if the board falls that way i'd be ecstatic to make those pick. I have a hunch that Floyd is gonna go top 10 though despite his off-field and injury concerns.
Old 12-10-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Poe and the Chiefs could use a NT, but top 15? Yikes.
Old 12-10-2011, 10:47 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait for Scott to reply to us on our thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:15 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Intrigued by the Kendall Wright pick! My questions involves this...

Quote:
with cornerback and defensive end qualifying as the most pressing concerns.
What concerns do you see at DE?

Don't trust the potential of Ricky Jean Francois, Demarcus Dobbs, Will Tukuafu, and Ian Williams?
Old 12-11-2011, 12:57 AM    (permalink
WorldBFree
Rookie

WorldBFree is a cocksman.WorldBFree is a cocksman.WorldBFree is a cocksman.WorldBFree is a cocksman.WorldBFree is a cocksman.

I would rather have Adams than Zeitler.
WorldBFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:41 AM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
You don't give the Titans fans enough credit!!!! :D

Nice add on about DE too. Definitely wanna see that addressed since Derrick Morgan has been average, Jason Jones moving to DE took away his athletic advantage that he had at DT, William Hayes is an average free agent, and Dave Ball has a degenerative back.
I agree that DE is probably our second-most important need. If we can get more of a consistent pass-rush, that would go a very long way in improving our overall defense. As is, QBs are just getting too much time in the pocket to pick apart our relatively young DEF.

I'm not ready to give up on Morgan because the severity of his knee injury last year typically requires two full years to get back to normal. Jason Jones, while talented, has shown this season that he's truly a tweener -- he's too undersized/injury-prone to last at DT and he's not athletic enough to be a full-time DE. (I'm hoping that Jerry Gray moves him around on the DL more next season to cause match-up problems.)

I don't think Dave Ball will be back next year. He doesn't fit our system, he has a bad back, and he's got concussion issues as well. Who knows what we'll do with William Hayes? He's not great but he's cheap depth. Regardless, I think we bring in a couple DEs this offseason -- hopefully a pass-rushing rookie (or two) and a veteran too. Of course, it would be awesome if we could get Mario Williams or Calais Campbell, but I doubt that happens -- we'll probably try to snatch-up an underrated vet with ability (like we did with Kyle Vanden Bosch & Jason Babin).
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote