Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Maybe we'd be better if we had Kolb? ****, you had nothing to say 3 weeks ago when we smashed your sorry ass team at the Stick. Do me favor, look at your QB(s) stats this year. Now look at Alex's.....that's the difference between 6-7 and 10-3. Enjoy watching Smith in the playoff. I hate fans that always want to pop off at the mouth after their team gets a upset win. Defintion of lame.
He kind of has a point. I was at a bar here in San Francisco and all of the 49ers fans were roasting Alex Smith.

"Where the **** was he throwing it too?"

"Alex ******* sucks."

"Bench his ass."

A Denver fan kept chanting "Tebow" after the Broncos won and said Alex Smith sucks. And a 49ers fan said "Yes, **** Alex Smith tell me something that isn't new".

Meanwhile Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers have another Hall of Fame performance. I wish we had one of those guys.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get why Alex's accuracy just changes like that. I'm wondering if it's the result of the surgery he had a while back or if he practices too much in a week. Of course he'll say it wasn't a factor to the media, but his accuracy was downright awful today. And I hate to say it, but he is to blame for the loss today for the most part.

Quote:
Old 12-11-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Next three New Orleans Saints games:

@Minnesota
Atlanta
Carolina

Only team I can see them losing to is the Falcons, but they are playing at home. Drew Brees will probably have another career performance against the Vikings next weekend.

Quote:
Old 12-11-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

There is a database error for the main 49ers message boards. It's offline. LOL.

Quote:
Old 12-11-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What a piece of **** performance. Just pathetic.
This x1000

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 12-11-2011, 06:53 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
"Where the **** was he throwing it too?"

"Alex ******* sucks."

"Bench his ass."

Niner fans are dumb as rocks though, that doesn't mean much at all. I would say Smith is partly to blame, I think the playcalling was bad and the OL was bad too. Secondary was bad too. Smith was a part, but to say he's the main reason is being a little jaded.

I think we know now for sure that Alex can't carry a team that isn't clicking. He just doesn't have enough talent like a Brees or Rodgers, only a few QBs do.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:53 PM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Would anyone seriously be pissed if the 49ers traded their entire draft for Andrew Luck? Or their entire draft and some of next year's picks? I wouldn't. .
I would. It's been 13 games for Alex in this system. Next Montana? Hardly. But I believe the offense and the entire team as a whole will improve next year. Also, I don't think we're in a position where we can mortgage the future on one player. I think we're really close, but there's no way we are Andrew Luck away from being a Super Bowl champ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickWillis View Post
This wasn't Alex's fault. He NEVER holds on to the ball too long. NEVER! Line's fault!

And how many receivers did not adjust to passes 5 yards off target? Need 3 new receivers!
Relax. It's been stated, he had a bad game. No need to try and be obnoxious about it. Everyone is upset about the game, last I checked we were fans of the same team.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:56 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A sad performance all-around but the blame will, of course, fall squarely on Alex Smith even though he was our best offensive player today. He was still off, just like the last Cardinals game, but he threw what should have been a touchdown to Ginn early on and was dodging tons of pressure all day.

Chin up, though, fellow fans. Every good team has had a let-down game this year--the Saints got dominated by the Rams, the Ravens lost to the Jaguars and Seahawks, etc. Our let-down game wasn't nearly as bad as those.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by king2am View Post
I would. It's been 13 games for Alex in this system. Next Montana? Hardly. But I believe the offense and the entire team as a whole will improve next year. Also, I don't think we're in a position where we can mortgage the future on one player. I think we're really close, but there's no way we are Andrew Luck away from being a Super Bowl champ.
Yeah it's his first year in the system, but that doesn't really fix his accuracy problems. Doesn't matter what kind of system you are in, if your accuracy is inconsistent you aren't going to play well. And there have been quarterbacks that have had their first year in a new system or gone to a new team and played great. Alex is a seven year veteran, and although he's had some constant change in his career, now isn't the time for excuses. We are passed that. It's time to put up or shut up. Today Alex Smith's accuracy was terrible, some of the worst I've ever seen. Tebow looked better today throwing the ball.

If Andrew Luck is as good as people are making him out to be, then I don't see why you would be upset. You'd pass on a potential grade A quarterback? If we got a quarterback, a good one that is capable of having three great games in a row, then we'd be a much better team. Sure our receivers aren't that great, but a good quarterback makes those guys better by default. I don't see that happening with this offense that much. And Luck would already know the system.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 12-11-2011 at 07:02 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:59 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Agree. They paid Harbaugh a good chunk of money in part due to his ability dto identify QBs and develop them. That is why I don't see them giving up a ton of picks to move up for a QB or go after a Manning. I think what is more concerning to Harbaugh is the 49ers lack of ability to run the ball. Take away Gore's 37 yard TD and he averaged 3.5 yards per carry. Gore hasn't had 100+ yards rushing since week 9. That is our bread and butter and they just aren't ripping off enough big runs.
"When I'm on the field, my one thought is to completely annihilate you and do everything in my power to make you fail. I don't have a single thought about what my hair looks like, what my shoes look like, why my shirt's unbuttoned. I don't care who you are or what you've done in this game. - Brian Wilson
Old 12-11-2011, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
A sad performance all-around but the blame will, of course, fall squarely on Alex Smith even though he was our best offensive player today. He was still off, just like the last Cardinals game, but he threw what should have been a touchdown to Ginn early on and was dodging tons of pressure all day.

Chin up, though, fellow fans. Every good team has had a let-down game this year--the Saints got dominated by the Rams, the Ravens lost to the Jaguars and Seahawks, etc. Our let-down game wasn't nearly as bad as those.
The hell? He wasn't our best offensive player today. It was Frank Gore by a mile. The Cardinals are terrible against the run, don't know why we let it go so early when it was clear Alex wasn't going to win us the game.

Quote:
Old 12-11-2011, 07:00 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't get why Alex's accuracy just changes like that. .
I didn't see bad accuracy either. There just weren't a lot of guys open; the big issue was the pocket presence/happy feet. The early pressure obviously got to Alex.

Again, you mentioned accuracy again, I didn't see too many bad throws at all. Every time he took a deep shot, guys were covered. He even purposely overthrew Vernon because he was doubled.

Last edited by binary : 12-11-2011 at 07:03 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:03 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah it's his first year in the system, but that doesn't really fix his accuracy problems. Doesn't matter what kind of system you are in, if your accuracy is inconsistent you aren't going to play well. And there have been quarterbacks that have had their first year in a new system or gone to a new team and played great. Alex is a seven year veteran, and although he's had some constant change in his career, now isn't the time for excuses. We are passed that. It's time to put up or shut up. Today Alex Smith's accuracy was terrible, some of the worst I've ever seen. Tebow looked better today throwing the ball.
He has stretches where he sprays the ball but he is hitting over 60% of his passes and (before this game) was on the fringe of being in the top 10 of yards per attempt. Also Alex has had 7 years in the league but he has less starts than Aaron Rodgers, who sat for 3 years. Still has room to grow and we have seen strides of improvement in his accuracy. He just didn't deal with pressure well today and I am anxious to see how he handles with Pitt's exotic front.
"When I'm on the field, my one thought is to completely annihilate you and do everything in my power to make you fail. I don't have a single thought about what my hair looks like, what my shoes look like, why my shirt's unbuttoned. I don't care who you are or what you've done in this game. - Brian Wilson
Old 12-11-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
Agree. They paid Harbaugh a good chunk of money in part due to his ability dto identify QBs and develop them. That is why I don't see them giving up a ton of picks to move up for a QB or go after a Manning. I think what is more concerning to Harbaugh is the 49ers lack of ability to run the ball. Take away Gore's 37 yard TD and he averaged 3.5 yards per carry. Gore hasn't had 100+ yards rushing since week 9. That is our bread and butter and they just aren't ripping off enough big runs.
You're acting as if Harbaugh really wanted Alex Smith to be his starter. Let's face it, due to the lockout and the offseason issues with the NFL, Harbaugh didn't really have a choice. And they tried to get Matt Hasselbeck here. Harbaugh was stuck with Smith by default because he was the best guy available. So he had to roll with him.

If Harbaugh was brought in to develop quarterbacks, why can't you see him picking a highly touted one?

And it's clear Gore's best days are behind him and he's fallen off the cliff. It's also clear that Harbaugh is trying to move this team to more of a passing ball club.

Quote:
Old 12-11-2011, 07:06 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The hell? He wasn't our best offensive player today. It was Frank Gore by a mile. The Cardinals are terrible against the run, don't know why we let it go so early when it was clear Alex wasn't going to win us the game.

Hasn't been the case recently

Murray 12/38
SJax 17/64
Gore 24/88
McCoy 14/81
SJax 29/130
Rice 18/63
Mendenhall 13/32

but ya you should of certainly run the ball more, especially early when the offense wasn't doing anything and the defense had been on the field for 3/4 of the game
Old 12-11-2011, 07:06 PM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If Andrew Luck is as good as people are making him out to be, then I don't see why you would be upset. You'd pass on a potential grade A quarterback? If we got a quarterback, a good one that is capable of having three great games in a row, then we'd be a much better team. Sure our receivers aren't that great, but a good quarterback makes those guys better by default. I don't see that happening with this offense that much. And Luck would already know the system.
I wasn't offering that up as an excuse, sorry if I dressed it up like that. I just think he, along with the rest of the team, will improve with an offseason and another year with the staff. I should have said staff, and I said system. I apologize for that. Because you are right, Luck would already know the system. Smith has already improved though, regardless of being a 7 yr vet, with Harbaugh. I think continuing that relationship will foster better habits, like footwork, which are tied directly to accuracy.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary View Post
I didn't see bad accuracy either. There just weren't a lot of guys open; the big issue was the pocket presence/happy feet. The early pressure obviously got to Alex.

Again, you mentioned accuracy again, I didn't see too many bad throws at all. Every time he took a deep shot, guys were covered. He even purposely overthrew Vernon because he was doubled.
Then that is just a bad decision if he overthrew Vernon Davis on purpose. You have a playmaker on your team. At least give your guy a shot to make a play. Don't play scared.

We weren't watching the same game then, because Alex Smith had one of his worst games as a pro as far as his passing goes. His accuracy was God-awful.

Quote:
Old 12-11-2011, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
I wasn't offering that up as an excuse, sorry if I dressed it up like that. I just think he, along with the rest of the team, will improve with an offseason and another year with the staff. I should have said staff, and I said system. I apologize for that. Because you are right, Luck would already know the system. Smith has already improved though, regardless of being a 7 yr vet, with Harbaugh. I think continuing that relationship will foster better habits, like footwork, which are tied directly to accuracy.
We as fans have to consider the possibility that Alex just isn't very good. Honestly I think we need to move in a different direction unless Alex proves in these next few games that he does in fact deserve to be the starter of this team.

Quote:
Old 12-11-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And that's why this loss isnt soley on Alex. Yes, he played bad. But play-calling was bad. Pass-coverage was bad. Protection was bad. We gave up six sacks to the freakin Cards? Officating was bad? That call on the fake FG was just horrendous. Hope Jimbaugh calls the league office on that one. We looked like we were looking ahead to the Steeler game honestly. The only time this year I can say this team wasn't focused on the task at hand.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Hasn't been the case recently

Murray 12/38
SJax 17/64
Gore 24/88
McCoy 14/81
SJax 29/130
Rice 18/63
Mendenhall 13/32

but ya you should of certainly run the ball more, especially early when the offense wasn't doing anything and the defense had been on the field for 3/4 of the game
100% correct. As a unit the Cards D has been vastly improved recently. Found something that works over there, whatever it is. I think most of us have a healthy respect for the division - just one of those days where I feel like we were wearing Cards jerseys too.

Can't help division teams beat you.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:14 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I assume it's mostly just players understanding the playbook, early in the season Cardinals were constantly giving up big plays due to being out of position.

btw whats your beef with the fake FG call? was clearly whistled dead before the snap and probably only looked like it would work because no one was moving

also anyone know why when Rashad Johnson got called for unnecessary roughness(man up league he hit him with his arms/hands) that it overruled your illegal procedure penalty? Pretty sure those penalties are supposed to offset and you replay the down, instead you got a free 15 and a 1st

Last edited by fenikz : 12-11-2011 at 07:17 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
And that's why this loss isnt soley on Alex. Yes, he played bad. But play-calling was bad. Pass-coverage was bad. Protection was bad. We gave up six sacks to the freakin Cards? Officating was bad? That call on the fake FG was just horrendous. Hope Jimbaugh calls the league office on that one. We looked like we were looking ahead to the Steeler game honestly. The only time this year I can say this team wasn't focused on the task at hand.
But if you have an accurate quarterback, you can still win the game. Even when protection isn't that great. The Cardinals were also tied with us with the same amount of sacks coming into the game. They aren't that bad. The playcalling on offense wasn't that bad, Alex just couldn't make plays because of his terrible throws for the most part. I saw some guys were open. Alex just didn't see them. The playcalling will always look bad when the quarterback can't make a play. They decided to put the game on Alex's shoulders and he choked. It's really that simple.

Quote:
Old 12-11-2011, 07:18 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You're acting as if Harbaugh really wanted Alex Smith to be his starter. Let's face it, due to the lockout and the offseason issues with the NFL, Harbaugh didn't really have a choice. And they tried to get Matt Hasselbeck here. Harbaugh was stuck with Smith by default because he was the best guy available. So he had to roll with him.
Once again he had zero reason to bring back Alex Smith regardless of the lockout. There are countless examples of teams this off-season choosing to go in another direction with their QB i.e Seattle, Tennessee, Minnesota, etc . Carlos Rodgers wasn't our first choice at CB this off-season. Harbaugh sat down watched the films and saw things he believe where correctable with Alex Smith. It is hard to argue with the results when we have 10 wins when people spent the whole off-season arguing you can't win with Smith.

Quote:
If Harbaugh was brought in to develop quarterbacks, why can't you see him picking a highly touted one?

And it's clear Gore's best days are behind him and he's fallen off the cliff. It's also clear that Harbaugh is trying to move this team to more of a passing ball club.
As I pointed out above Harbaugh has a lot of faith in his ability to coach up QB. Also the beat writers pointed out this off-season how Harbaugh has a great feel of the QB position. When he was with the Raiders he gave high draft grades to Romo and Garrard while pegging Joey Harrington as a 3rd round pick. Another factor is this offense is run oriented. Even when he had Andrew Luck, Luck only averaged 24 passes per game.

It starting to feel like it with Gore. I keep wanting to tell myself that he is being too patient but he just doesn't look like he has the same burst like he did in the middle of the season. He had one carry where he had 3 guys in front of him on a sweep and he only gained 3 yards on it. I thought he would be running free for awhile. But then again last time we doubted Gore he reeled off 5 straight 100 yard games.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:19 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

Quote:
The playcalling on offense wasn't that bad, Alex just couldn't make plays because of his terrible throws for the most part. I saw some guys were open. Alex just didn't see them. .
Where? I have no idea what you were watching dude, honestly. I didn't see guys open that Alex was throwing inaccurately to.

They put the game on Alex vs. NYG and we won, the difference was he actually had protection in that game. This team will only go as far as the oline.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:21 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

new qb time . don't resign him please! trade up for Luck.....