Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 12-11-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Barkley

//thread.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:29 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could see Landry and Barkley in a Bradford/Sanchez type situation. Barkley will make a decision, and then Jones will do the opposite.
MI_Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think this senior class is weak, so there should be a ton of underclassmen declaring. I can't think of a position that is absolutely stacked right now.
MI_Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:10 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
I have to agree with TACKLE. Jeffery is one of only three wide recievers I see going in the first round (the others being Blackmon and Floyd). Jeffery can cement his status as top ten pick with a good combine and pro day.
I think the combine will really expose Jeffery as a 2nd round prospect and I doubt returning to school will improve his stock. He was way over hyped by draft gurus who put him in the top 10, he was always going to be a late 1st rounder at best and a poor season will drop him even further.
I think 1 or 2 other WR prospect could easily pass him in the standings before all is said and done.
Old 12-12-2011, 04:22 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think with the salary cap for rookies, prospects would be idiots to return to school if they are ranked in the top 10, the difference in money just isn't worth the risk of injury in your senior season.
I believe it may not have a great impact this year but by next season, anybody who isn't a top end pick may well return to school to improve their salaries for the 1st 3 years in the NFL.
I think you will see many many holdouts in the coming years because of the rookie salary cap, many of which will continue into the season as the younger players attempt to get a better contract after their rookie seasons.
The full impact of the rookie salary cap is yet to be fully understood, but I think it could get real ugly by year 2 and fans will be wondering why they supported the idea. Add in the fact, that a lot of parents with kids who play skill positions, will direct their kids out of football and into better paying sports, and the NFL may well question their wisdom in the coming mess.
Old 12-12-2011, 04:43 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
Add Stephon Gilmore! Dude was so on a milk carton this year.

Not really true. Last year was a mess for Steph, he was burnt often and he had some troubles early this season. But he really started to play very solid football again and was rather consistent the majority of the year.

I sure wish Alshon would stay, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:40 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I sure wish Alshon would stay, though.
I find it interesting that so many people outside the program call him fat, lazy, diva, bad work ethic, etc. yet most people around and who follow SCAR have nothing but good things to say about him. I think it says a lot about the type of guy he is. He seems like a real humble, team-first guy. And although I soured on him as a prospect like most have (I do think the QB was a big reason for the production drop but still....), I will say, I'm definitely warming up to him again and think he could end up being a steal.

Last edited by TACKLE : 12-12-2011 at 05:49 AM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote