Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 12-12-2011, 11:59 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Francois may be their best LBer when it comes to coverage
Old 12-12-2011, 02:15 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Smith or Francois should be starting opposite Bishop because Hawk has been very unimpressive!

Glad Zombo is back but im not sure what hes doing with his hair! Having a contest with Clay? I'd like to see the sack numbers for Matthews with Walden starting and Zombo starting. I'd say Zombo should be getting the majority of the snaps atm!

If Saine goes down and Starks is still out who will be RB vs Kansas City? Will we pick up a guy or just go with Kuhn and Grant?
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 02:42 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hawk's value has been assumed to be as the 'communicator' on the defense. His job was making sure everyone knows the defense that is being called and they were seemingly willing to overlook some of his shortcomings athletically to make sure the defense ran smoothly. However, in his absence I haven't noticed any considerable drop-off in that department, so while it pains me to become one of those guys calling for Hawk to be replaced I think that time may be upon us.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
If Saine goes down and Starks is still out who will be RB vs Kansas City? Will we pick up a guy or just go with Kuhn and Grant?
Disappointed that Saine got the brain pains. I was hoping with the big lead we'd get an extended look at what he can do. Hopefully it was a minor concussion and he is able to play this week. All depends on how the tests go.

There are no RBs left on the practice squad, so I guess they'd have to go to the street. Maybe someone like Nance (if he is still out there) as a stop gap while those guys heal up.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:12 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knee sprain for Jennings.

Per MM: "Expects him to miss 2-3 weeks. Feels fortunate it's not worse. Safe to say he'll be back for the playoffs."

Great news. He'll be in treatment this week and then rehabbing the next couple of weeks. With 5 weeks until their playoff game, that will give him plenty of time to rest up.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Knee sprain for Jennings.

Per MM: "Expects him to miss 2-3 weeks. Feels fortunate it's not worse. Safe to say he'll be back for the playoffs."

Great news. He'll be in treatment this week and then rehabbing the next couple of weeks. With 5 weeks until their playoff game, that will give him plenty of time to rest up.
That is incredible news. Will likely mean more snaps for Cobb in the coming weeks. Intrigued to see if he can take advantage.