Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 11-26-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Dolphins gonna Dolphin.

Omar Kelly is the WOAT. Uses PFF like it's gospel.
Omar is absolute garbage of a reporter. He whines way too much and goes all girly when he thinks he is getting "attacked".

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, I don't actually live in South Florida and just started following all the writers on twitter, Omar seemed legit at first but as time goes on its become clear he's a moron.

Looks like we'll at least be in every game the rest of the year, I think we'll finish with 6 wins.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's been rumors that Ross could end up keeping Sparano after all beyond this season. Its just rumors but Im starting to get the feeling that Sparano getting fired after the season isnt a 100 percent accurate statement.

Thoughts?

Old 12-01-2011, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This turnaround has left me wondering that question as well. I've heard everything from if we lose the Raiders game he'll get fired to he's already done enough to save his job.

Personally I never really disliked him but I never liked him either. I do like what Daboll has done recently and I've always been a Nolan fan so I would welcome the continuity in the schemes.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-07-2011, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Even the talking heads were saying it, we're definitely a top 6 team in the AFC right now. This sucks.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-07-2011, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

We are an improved team for sure but I wouldnt go that far. We are 4-8 for a reason and lets not get carried away with the type of teams we've been beating.

Old 12-07-2011, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
We are an improved team for sure but I wouldnt go that far. We are 4-8 for a reason and lets not get carried away with the type of teams we've been beating.
Who else is playing better than us right now? New England, Baltimore, Houston, and Pittsburgh are honestly the only four teams that are hands down better than us. We're just as good as anyone in the AFC West or any teams vying for that second wildcard spot.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-09-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Has our wins really been impressive though? So far we've beaten the Raiders, Bills, Chiefs and Redskins, which all of those teams have been struggling or hit with injuries. We cant beat the good teams but we can manage to beat the below average-average teams. Thats not a playoff team.

Old 12-12-2011, 07:48 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Yep, I was definitely overreacting.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-12-2011, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Like Ive been saying, we are 4-9 for a reason and no matter how much the players and some fans may like Sparano(count me in that group), its time for a change. We need one. We need a proven HC, not another rookie coach who is learning on the fly.

Here's something interesting I didnt realize until I read on twitter a few days ago. Sparano's record against winning teams is like 8-25 or somewhere close to that.

Old 12-12-2011, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

I like Sparano but have no issues with letting him go. Sometimes you just need a change. Not the biggest fan of keeping Ireland though. Haven't been overly impressed with his evaluation of talent. If you're going to start anew, I prefer starting completely anew with GM and coach.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-14-2011, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

I do believe I would creme myself if we end up hiring either Gruden, Fisher or Cowher and getting Manning/Barkley or RG as our QB's.

Old 12-14-2011, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Somebody mentioned sign Chip Kelly and draft RGIII. Am I crazy for thinking that would be awesome?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-14-2011, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Not a fan of hiring a college coach. Been down that road before and its not a road I want to go back down any time in the near future...or ever. We need to change our route and go after an experienced pro HC. One coach who I've been thinking about here lately is Brian Billick if we cant land one of the big three.

Old 12-18-2011, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Brandon Marshall is so polarizing. Drops two TDs, then big TD catch then big play turned fumble.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-22-2011, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Quote:
TonyPauline Tony Pauline
This comes as a shock to me but sources from So Cal tell me the word is Matt Barkley reversed course and is likely to stay at USC
Quote:
TonyPauline Tony Pauline
Also- as of today the word is Robert Griffin III/Baylor & Landry Jones/Oklahoma will also return to school. Could change, still interesting
Well **** me sideways with a lunchbox if this is true.

Old 12-22-2011, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Haha yea, Weeden anyone?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-26-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

I dont know about you but I'm tired of drafting 2nd round caliber QB's. We need a franchise QB goddamn it. Rather that be a trade or being able to sign Peyton Manning if he's let go in the offseason.

Old 12-26-2011, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

I agree, I'm sick of 2nd round QBs as well, I just made that comment because him and Tannehill are the best QBs (after Luck of course) if RGIII, Jones, and Barkley all really do return to school which could push both of them squarely into the first round mix (Tannehill is already there IMO but I've seen many have him as a fringe first round guy).

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-26-2011, 02:07 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weeden is a year older than Moore. XD

If RG3 comes out I want us to do whatever we need to do to move up.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Yeah, but first we should do all we can to try and trade up and grab Luck. If that doesnt work(which I doubt it will) then we go the route of RG3 which isnt a bad backup option. Its really those two, Manning or bust for us IMO. If we cant land one of those three then will will face yet another year of average performance at the QB position and will have to look once again the following offseason. Im tired of the same ole BS every year. It's time to get serious and aggressive this offseason for a franchise QB.

Old 12-29-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Congrats to Brandon Marshall and Jake Long for making the Probowl.

Old 12-29-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

RGIII looking great tonight. Still have legit concerns about him but with Barkley out of the picture and Luck out of reach, he's undoubtedly the number 2 QB out there so I'd welcome moving up for him if need be.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-29-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Also, idc about draft position, I hope we kill the Jets and ensure they don't make the playoffs.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-29-2011, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Phins827
Rookie

Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed completely. I can EASILY see us making the move to trade up, and honestly, I dont care what it takes. I want Griffin on this team next year
Phins827 is offline   Reply With Quote