Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-16-2011, 08:16 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default College Gameday Thread: Bowl Season

Schedule here: http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50005

Figured we'd need one of these as the first couple bowl games start tomorrow.

Make sure to catch LeVon Brazill of Ohio. Potential late round sleeper in the draft.
Old 12-16-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BTW, Tim Flanders of Sam Houston State looks like he'll be playing on Sundays in a few years. He's beasting in the FCD playoffs tonight.

(Fancy that...college football playoffs...)
Old 12-16-2011, 08:40 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Flanders is ******* **** up. Glad someone started this thread, I've been watching some of the FCS stuff too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** Montana!

Go SHSU, my one-time alma-mater to be!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol no body watching the game?

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:39 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

It is a Saturday afternoon...and I think there's a lack of Temple and Wyoming homers to fuel discussion.
Old 12-17-2011, 01:43 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Temple is too good for this game too.
Old 12-17-2011, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, I mean I figured. Pierce is just going off

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-17-2011, 02:06 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweater-vest_mafia View Post
Yea, I mean I figured. Pierce is just going off
He's a junior and this is already a hell of a final performance to go out on...odds he'll come out?
Old 12-17-2011, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when Temple went up by 21, I didn't see a reason to watch the rest.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
He's a junior and this is already a hell of a final performance to go out on...odds he'll come out?
He would be immediately one of my favorite projects. I think that he waits a year though.

I think he would be fine coming out but I haven't heard anything about him being interested in doing so. Then again, he might be doing the whole wait until after the bowl game and see how you do/who else comes out sort of deal.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-17-2011, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Wyoming trying to make a game of it

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-17-2011, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

... never mind

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-17-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the spunk that some of those Wyoming freshmen showed. Doctson might be someone worth keeping an eye on down the road.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:50 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
BTW, Tim Flanders of Sam Houston State looks like he'll be playing on Sundays in a few years. He's beasting in the FCD playoffs tonight.

(Fancy that...college football playoffs...)
Richard Sincere looks pretty good for Sam Houston State too. In truth, I've only seen him play once and it was while I was getting a rub down from an attractive masseuse so I wasn't really in the state to scout him properly. But from my limited viewing of him in a distracted state, he looked damn good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:16 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LaVon Brazill is playing with a torn meniscus today. That's really too bad. He could really help himself with a big showing.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-17-2011, 06:56 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Torn meniscus? Pfft. Not on that play.
Old 12-17-2011, 06:56 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Heck of a job by Brazill there to get the touchdown and put Ohio back in it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-17-2011, 07:46 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

They were showing LaDarius Green getting ready for the next game and showed his stats at the bottom. I saw "24 receptions, 2 TD" and I'm like "that's terrible for a guy being talked about so much...."

Then I saw the tiny "last 3 games" disclaimer....ah.

And there's Brazill again. Was down before he got in though...
Old 12-17-2011, 07:50 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What kinda horse **** call is that?
Old 12-17-2011, 07:51 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I'm very confused about what is going on right now.
Old 12-17-2011, 07:55 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Tettleton is a bit of a baller. Nice to see Ohio win their first ever bowl. The MAC is as strong as ever this year.
Old 12-17-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice to see THE Temple University win its first ever bowl game....well 30 years since.
Old 12-17-2011, 08:45 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Potato Bowl was very good!!!! Brazill I think will make a NFL team happy.
Old 12-17-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

....and that's why Lindley has such a low completion percentage.

R.I.P. Junior Seau