Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-18-2011, 10:09 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Favorite Albums 2011

It's that time of year. What were some of your favorites this year?

Top-25 (No particular order)

Tom Waits - Bad as Me

Das Racist - Relax

PJ Harvey - Let England Shake

Rustie - Glass Swords

Tom Morello - The Nightwatchman

Tune-Yards - Whokill

Zola Jesus - Conatus

EMA - Past Life of Martyred Saints

Pinch and Shackleton - Pinch & Shackleton

Shabazz Palaces - Black Up

The Book of Knots - Garden of Fainting Stars

Loss - Despond

Russian Circles - Embros

Junius - Reports From the Threshold of Death

YOB - Atma

Tesseract - One

Circle Takes the Square - Decompisitions Vol. 1, Chapter 1: Rites of Initiations

City of Ships - Minor World

East of the Wall - The Apologist

Animals as Leaders - Weightless

Psychic Paramount - II

Mars Red Sky - Mars Red Sky

Primus - Green Naugahyde

Uneven Structure - Februus
Old 12-18-2011, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thrice - Major/Minor
Thursday - No Devolución
Saves the Day - Daybreak

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:35 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here are my Top 10, no particular order after the top 3:

1. Dan Andriano In The Emergency Room Hurricane Season

2. The Holy Mess The Holy Mess

3. Frank Ocean nostalgia, ULTRA.

- Logic Young Sinatra

- Kendrick Lamar Section.80

- The Roots Undun

- Drake Take Care

- Lykke Li Wounded Rhymes

- Drive-By Truckers Go-Go Boots

- Beastie Boys Hot Sauce Committee Pt. Two

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. The Weeknd - House Of Balloons
  2. James Blake - James Blake
  3. Arctic Monkeys - Suck it and See
  4. Frank Ocean - Nostalgia, Ultra
  5. Big Krit - Return of 4eva
  6. Kanye West & Jay Z - Watch The Throne
  7. St. Vincent - Strange Mercy
  8. Little Dragon - Ritual Union
  9. Noel Gallagher - Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
  10. Adele - 21
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:27 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In order

Between The Buried And Me - The Parallax - The Hypersleep Dialogues

Fleshgod ApocalypseAgony

Light BearerLapsus

TesseractOne

ObscuraOmnivium

GlassjawColoring Book

Scale The SummitCollective

Russian CirclesEmbros

Animals as LeadersWeightless

OpethHeritage

Will Haven - Voire Dire

Machine Head - Unto The Locust

White Arms of Athena - Astrodrama

Uneven StructureFebruus

GraveyardHisingen Blues

VildhjartaMasstaden

Cave In - White Silence

PeripheryIcarus

Storm of Light - As the Valley of Death Becomes Us, Our Silver Memories Fade

Black Tusk - Set The Dial

Devin Townsend - Deconstruction/Ghost

Evan Brewer - Alone

Last Chance To Reason - Level 2

The Human AbstractDigital Veil

August Burns Red - Leveler

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 12-18-2011 at 12:48 PM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:19 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
In order

Between The Buried And Me - The Parallax - The Hypersleep Dialogues

Fleshgod ApocalypseAgony

Light BearerLapsus

TesseractOne

ObscuraOmnivium

GlassjawColoring Book

Scale The SummitCollective

Russian CirclesEmbros

Animals as LeadersWeightless

OpethHeritage

Will Haven - Voire Dire

Machine Head - Unto The Locust

White Arms of Athena - Astrodrama

Uneven StructureFebruus

GraveyardHisingen Blues

VildhjartaMasstaden

Cave In - White Silence

PeripheryIcarus

Storm of Light - As the Valley of Death Becomes Us, Our Silver Memories Fade

Black Tusk - Set The Dial

Devin Townsend - Deconstruction/Ghost

Evan Brewer - Alone

Last Chance To Reason - Level 2

The Human AbstractDigital Veil

August Burns Red - Leveler
Old 12-18-2011, 04:40 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hold the **** up; when did Junius release a new album? God I'm out of the loop. I'm on that right now. Martyrdom of a Catastrophist is one of my favorite albums ever.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. TV On the Radio - Nine Types of Light

2. Bon Iver - Bon Iver, Bon Iver

3. Beirut - The Rip Tide

4. Adele - 21

5. Foster the People - Torches

6. Florence + the Machine - Ceremonials

7. Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues

8. Wiz Khalifa - Rolling Papers

9. Little Dragon - Ritual Union

10. The TuneYards - W H O K I L L

I haven't gotten a chance to listen to The Black Keys new album yet. If I like it as much as their others, it will fall in my top 10. I also enjoyed the new Destroyer album

Last edited by TimD : 12-18-2011 at 08:08 PM.
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:53 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. tUnE-yArDs - w h o k i l l
2. The Weeknd - House of Balloons
3. Tyler, The Creator - Goblin
4. St. Vincent - Strange Mercy
5. The Cults - Cults
6. Childish Gambino - EP
7. Thursday - No Devolución
8. Marissa Nadler - Marissa Nadler
9. Radiohead - The King of Limbs
10. Childish Gambino - Camp

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fireworks- Gospel
Polar Bear Club- Clash Battle Guilt Pride
Titlefight- Shed
The Wonder Years- Suburbia I've Given You All and Now I'm Nothing
The Swellers- Good For Me
Transit- Listen & Forgive
Man Overboard- Self Titled
This Time Next Year- Drop Out of Life
The Story So Far- Under Soil and Dirt
Diamond- Don't Lose Your Cool

no order but all super sweet stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Hold the **** up; when did Junius release a new album? God I'm out of the loop. I'm on that right now. Martyrdom of a Catastrophist is one of my favorite albums ever.
They released it a couple months ago. It's gotten rave reviews but I've just not been able to get into Junius although they released a split with Rosetta that I really want to get my hands on

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-18-2011, 04:59 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
They released it a couple months ago. It's gotten rave reviews but I've just not been able to get into Junius although they released a split with Rosetta that I really want to get my hands on
Junius is the sound I was looking for a long time, loved everything they've done since the start.

I would like to get my hands on that Rosetta split too, as I really like them as well.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 05:34 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Junius is the sound I was looking for a long time, loved everything they've done since the start.

I would like to get my hands on that Rosetta split too, as I really like them as well.
If you like Rosetta then check out Light Bearer. They are absolutely incredible

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-18-2011, 05:44 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
1. TV On the Radio - Nine Types of Light

2. Bon Iver - Bon Iver, Bon Iver

3. Beirut - The Rip Tide

4. Adele - 21

5. Foster the People - Torches

6. Wiz Khalifa - Rolling Papers

7. Florence + the Machine - Ceremonials

8. Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues

9. Wiz Khalifa - Rolling Papers

10. Little Dragon - Ritual Union

I haven't gotten a chance to listen to the Black Keys new album yet. If I like it as much as their others, it will fall in my top 10. I also enjoyed the new albums from the TuneYards and Destroyer.
Was Wiz Khalifa's Rolling Papers that good that it deserved to be at 6 and 9, but not better than the top 5?

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 05:45 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was actually pretty god awful.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I'm not a fan of Wiz, I like a couple of his songs somewhat but not much other than that, but didn't listen to the album, so I couldn't comment on that, just basically making a smartass comment as to why he had it on the list twice.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 05:48 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He had some decent mixtapes earlier in his career, he's pretty atrocious now though.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:48 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No particular order..

Chelsea Grin - My Damnation

Structures - Divided By

Stray From the Path - Rising Sun

Betraying the Martyrs - Breathe in Life

Of Mice & Men - The Flood

The Plot in You - First Born

A Casual Affair - The Further

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It says Favorite albums, not "best" so if he liked Rolling Papers; good for him.

Frank Ocean - nostalgia, ULTRA
Jay-Z/Kanye - Watch the Throne
Kendrick LaMar - Section.80
Yelawolf - Radioactive
Lady GaGa - Born This Way
Action Bronson - Dr. Lecter
Rihanna - Talk That Talk

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 06:35 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I'm not saying he can't like him.

Can I not like him?
Old 12-18-2011, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not saying he can't like him.

Can I not like him?
No, you must quote Young, Wild & Free in your status and name a photo album after No Sleep.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

<3 Last niightttttt I let the party get the best of meeeee<3

Last edited by yo123 : 12-18-2011 at 06:45 PM.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:02 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#1-Black Keys - El Camino
Old 12-18-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Was Wiz Khalifa's Rolling Papers that good that it deserved to be at 6 and 9, but not better than the top 5?
oops, good catch. its now edited

Quote:
eh i have a soft spot for Wiz and i was front row for his concert last year. i liked when he played songs from his mixtape more than the new songs but i think hes fun overall. im not a big rap fan
Old 12-18-2011, 08:32 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me some Bon Iver. Chuck fans, I know you agree.