Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-20-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After msg2 I just lost interest. MGS3 for me was way overrated and MGS4 I just didn't feel compelled to finish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I dont know what happened, but Gears 3 is just unplayable for me online now. My connection is just not holding up anymore. I know the dedicated servers are pretty much a thing of the past now. And on host games, I just cant compete. Everyone seems to have a rocket launcher instead of a gnasher. I point blank dudes in the grill and nothing happens, again and again. And people continuely kill me, when they're not even looking at me, or I'm behind them. It's maddening. I'm looking into upgrading internet connections if possible...if I cant, then I'm probably done with Gears online. Its lost all its fun, if it's just going to be cheap as hell.
I haven't touched Gears since Skyrim :(

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I haven't touched Gears since Skyrim :(
The best time to get back in it, is right after Christmas. Thousands of "noobs" get the game. You'll get 20 kill games like it's nothing. haha. Assuming your connection holds up in user hosted games, mine does not at all. The dedicated servers are constantly down now...so it's a lot more Gears 2 like. Except for the fact that I didnt have these huge lag issues in Gears 2.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I traded my gears in to get MW3. I think it was a wise decision, I had fun playing gears but I didn't love it or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thinking of trading in BF3 and picking up Skyrim. Will probably wait til I finish Batman though and trade it in too.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:53 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
mgs3 hd is the most beautiful thing ive ever seen, it looks like a legit 360 game with how good the jungle looks and the ability to rotate the camera is godly.

i also think mgs2 has the best ending of all time, thoughts?
I NEED TO GET THIS GAME.

And yes to your question. MGS2 might be my favorite video game story of all-time.

And Jvig, I agree with you. I thought the 60s Bond spy movie feel to MGS3 was hella cheesy. MGS4 took every question the series has ever posed and answered, "nanomachines." The entire London act is boring as ****, too.

MGS 1 and 2 are the crown jewels of the franchise. Everyone tries to **** on 2 because Raiden is Rudy Cool, but I think the story is an excellent continuation of MGS1.

Also, by MGS3, David Hayter has either smoked way too many cigarettes in his life or completely overdoes the Snake voice. It's kind of ridiculous.

Last edited by DraftSavant : 12-20-2011 at 04:02 PM.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
The best time to get back in it, is right after Christmas. Thousands of "noobs" get the game. You'll get 20 kill games like it's nothing. haha. Assuming your connection holds up in user hosted games, mine does not at all. The dedicated servers are constantly down now...so it's a lot more Gears 2 like. Except for the fact that I didnt have these huge lag issues in Gears 2.
I'm not in Sydney at the moment so my internet connection is ass. I would probably get owned due to incredible lag.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played Madden 12 friday night...haven't played madden since madden 09...have to say...it was very disappointing. I didn't like it.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-20-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss the days where i'd start a franchise in Madden and i could play for hours on end. I haven't bought one since the Brett Favre cover, and i can't say i miss it. It was straight trash.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:52 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I miss the days where i'd start a franchise in Madden and i could play for hours on end. I haven't bought one since the Brett Favre cover, and i can't say i miss it. It was straight trash.
Yeah, I haven't bought Madden in a few years. Last year's NCAA gave me a little hope that that franchise was moving in the right direction, but this year's NCAA debacle will keep me from purchasing football games for many years to come.

I just don't even really have "fun" with football games anymore - certainly not like I do when I play, say, NBA2K or FIFA.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:56 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They need to throw everything out. Maybe keep some of the dynasty things(now that custom conferences and coaches are in NCAA, I would be pissed if they went away), but gameplay wise it's time to get a fresh start and completely re-examine things, particularly with the passing game.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I figured...I haven't played one in 3 or so years..maybe its time I tried. Nope...hating it....might trade it in too.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-20-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought the passing in the PS2 Maddens was the best. Same for the running.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:58 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Quote:
I thought the passing in the PS2 Maddens was the best. Same for the running.
Ray Lewis Madden was the best ever. I liked the McNabb (passing cone) one, too, but it seemed to be universally hated. I thought it was a great idea.

Vick one was hella fun, too, but the defense was just soooooooo limited.
Old 12-20-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
Ray Lewis Madden was the best ever. I liked the McNabb (passing cone) one, too, but it seemed to be universally hated. I thought it was a great idea.
I loved the passing cone, and the playmaker from the Vick version, although that one was cheap if you used the Falcons. The passing cone was great though, it really made it more of a challenge. Unless you had Peyton Manning, he was fake in that game.
Old 12-20-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
They need to throw everything out. Maybe keep some of the dynasty things(now that custom conferences and coaches are in NCAA, I would be pissed if they went away), but gameplay wise it's time to get a fresh start and completely re-examine things, particularly with the passing game.
I agree with this. Shotgun running game needs soooo much work, too.

Really, the ******* problem is that they're still running on an engine that was developed (I think) in 1999. It's held together with spit and gum at this point.
Old 12-20-2011, 06:23 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Judging by the surveys they're sending out, their grand plan to make the game better is to give people early access to it and "allowing you to play with friends", which we can do already. That's their scheme to sell more copies. Forget changing things for the better, ticky tacky marketing bullet points is where it's at.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 06:34 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Things I would like done to Madden-

MORE. MORE. MORE. Customization

Take a page from NBA2K.. Make each player have a diffrent feel-
signature running styles
signature catches
signature tackles
signature pass-rush moves
signature throwing motions and stances (I know they already have it)
signature routes (ex make Welker a beast on slants, Calvin Johnson a deep-threat, Larry Fitzgerald unstoppable on fade routes near the endzone).

Add an aggression stat. Which means more punishment when using the hit stick. Ex. make James Harrison deliver dirty hits that cause higher fumble chances, yet can cause a penalty if taken at a bad angle...(their needs to be more penalties for cheap play in the game altogether).

Bring back QB perks like-
-Letting Drew Brees see what play the defense is running after 5 or 6 straight completions.
-Let Peyton Manning make line calls to pick up the blitz, giving you more time to throw.
-Give the player the ability to make defenders miss while in the pocket, instead of some cheap chance animation.
-Give QBs like Cam Newton and Big Ben a second or two to attempt a pass while in the process of being gang tackled.

Improve the ******* defense.
-Allow us to play press-man on the TE for those who like to spam the middle of the field.
-CB's like Asante Samuel baiting the QB more often.

and finally-------MORE IN DEPTH COMMENTARY! 2k can do it, why the **** can't madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

The commentating is dog ****. I have to listen to chris collinsworth repeat "Darren McFadden is a physical specimen" and "That's why ppl loved McFadden out of Arkansas because he can hit the homerun" every other play.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-20-2011, 06:49 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Judging by the surveys they're sending out, their grand plan to make the game better is to give people early access to it and "allowing you to play with friends", which we can do already. That's their scheme to sell more copies. Forget changing things for the better, ticky tacky marketing bullet points is where it's at.
And that's purely a response to Utopia and OS making up and playing nice with each other.

For that to have happened...you KNOW NCAA was a fuckered up product.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
I NEED TO GET THIS GAME.

And yes to your question. MGS2 might be my favorite video game story of all-time.

And Jvig, I agree with you. I thought the 60s Bond spy movie feel to MGS3 was hella cheesy. MGS4 took every question the series has ever posed and answered, "nanomachines." The entire London act is boring as ****, too.

MGS 1 and 2 are the crown jewels of the franchise. Everyone tries to **** on 2 because Raiden is Rudy Cool, but I think the story is an excellent continuation of MGS1.

Also, by MGS3, David Hayter has either smoked way too many cigarettes in his life or completely overdoes the Snake voice. It's kind of ridiculous.
mgs3 has the best setting and best collection of bosses so it might be my favorite. I enjoy the cheesiness, its still badass. The crazy long cutscenes are ridiculous and changing camouflage manually is tedious but still a great game due to bosses and crawling through the jungle headshotting guards.

cant wait to play PeaceWalker since that has the mgs4 control scheme. 4 was great too, the variety in setting was a great change from the rest of the series.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:13 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I bought the following games for break:
Skyrim(!)
Arkham City
MW3
NHL 12
NBA 2K11
So my time will be undoubtedly occupied. After reading the Madden comments as well as playing 12 several times, I really hope no one bought me 12. I hated how defense was just completely irrelevant. The only two aspects I enjoyed were Franchise (though that whole cutting players thing gets tedious as ****) and the mini-games. I enjoyed NCAA 11 until one time I decided to put Masoli in as Oregon's QB. From then on, players wouldn't improve during off seasons. After year 3, the best players in the country were rated 93s and 92s. I'm not buying a EA game excluding NHL and FIFA until this is resolved.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:24 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haven't bought Madden in over 3 years. Haven't missed it. If this year's NCAA isn't vastly improved, I won't be buying it either.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:25 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

idk why people only complain about Madden, NBA 2k hasn't changed anything in at least 4 years(last time i bought it)

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:49 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I played Madden 12 friday night...haven't played madden since madden 09...have to say...it was very disappointing. I didn't like it.
I just finished my first game of Madden 12 tonight...played my dad. Won 28-9. Anyway, it's pretty awful. It's exactly like any other recently released Madden. The presentation still blows and is choppy. The game temporarily freezes constantly on the menus.

As for gameplay...same ole song. I hate it. I dropped 16 user INTS that hit me in the hands. I had 19 pass deflections. lol. And what is with the fatigue? My guys were all insanely gassed. Miles Austin, Dez Bryant, Keving Ogletree, and my long snapper all played 10+ plays on defense.

Great job as always EA. The game sucks.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 12-21-2011 at 12:51 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote