Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-22-2011, 09:00 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arizona State is suddenly back in this game.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:04 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, it may be a tad bit insolent...but Osweiler has forever won me over by forcing ASU to go for it there. They should be going balls out to win this game and thus far Erickson is content to just go for through the motions. That was pretty cool.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trying to keep an eye on McClellin in this game. Does BSU rotate linemen alot? I've seen him rush with his hand on the ground and standing, but on that last all out blitz I couldn't find him.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:07 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Osweiler does not impress me at all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:09 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Osweiler does not impress me at all...
He's huge, extremely athletic, and has a very big arm. The rest is an empty slate, essentially. It's his first year starting and he has tons of room for improvement.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-22-2011, 09:11 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He also has balls. Huge balls.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:13 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I'll never understand shotgun runs down by the goal line. It's like asking to lose.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-22-2011, 09:14 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

He needs to seriously calm down though. He's trying to take the game into his own hands. Admirable since they really don't have a shot against Boise...but **** did it hurt there.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-22-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on ESPN that's the best angle you've got for the replay?
Old 12-22-2011, 09:19 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
He's huge, extremely athletic, and has a very big arm. The rest is an empty slate, essentially. It's his first year starting and he has tons of room for improvement.
Ball doesnt come out of his hand all that great, seems to wobble a lot and the ball seems to die on him. He has happy feet, and as we all know from watching Gabbert thats not a good things.

And my high school team kicked his ass. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Ball doesnt come out of his hand all that great, seems to wobble a lot and the ball seems to die on him. He has happy feet, and as we all know from watching Gabbert thats not a good things.

And my high school team kicked his ass. :)
He doesn't have happy feet like Gabbert does though. Gabbert runs away from pressure to run away. Osweiler runs to throw and stays in the pocket FAR more often. The ball doesn't come out perfect all the time, but he's still able to put it anywhere on the field and he's got a very quick release.

He needs a lot of work, but he's someone worth picking in the first few rounds based on upside alone. He needs to have a big year next season if he wants to sneak into the first though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-22-2011, 09:40 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My boy Shea has looked really good tonight.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taze was pretty underwhelming :( [I've been in and out of the game, but I think that he's out at this point]

Still... :D LOCK IT UP FOR THE RAVENS

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweater-vest_mafia View Post
Taze was pretty underwhelming :( [I've been in and out of the game, but I think that he's out at this point]

Still... :D LOCK IT UP FOR THE RAVENS
He didn't start the game, played two series, got a 15 yard penalty and got pulled.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
He didn't start the game, played two series, got a 15 yard penalty and got pulled.
I saw that he didn't start, got excited when he went in, shook my head when he got the penalty, then he wasn't in the game and I became more interested in ice cream sundaes... mmm sundaes

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-22-2011, 11:03 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dam what a waist of a bowl game for Boise. Dam haters on the polls for Boise. Boise could easily run the table in pack 12 or big east. Such a shame. I did not get to the see game tonight ( had to work ) I just wish Moore was 3 to 4 " taller and had a stronger arm and he would be a first round pick. I also believe he will have a strong showing at the senior bowl and prove to scouts that he is worth a 3 or 4th round pick. Just sucks they were not given a better bowl game.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:44 AM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did Burfict even play more than 1 series? I didn't notice him on the field at all other than when he drew his 579021345863 personal foul penalty.
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 03:35 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHL6719 View Post
Did Burfict even play more than 1 series? I didn't notice him on the field at all other than when he drew his 579021345863 personal foul penalty.
http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-footb...penalty-video/

It looked like a pretty lame call. It was for talking after Boise scored a TD and some WR for Boise turned around and started mouthing off to Burfict. Obviously we don't know what was said so I can't comment but the other guy clear instigated it and the jawing was clearly going back and forth but obviously Taze drew the flag.

Not saying that a good amount of his penalty's aren't deserved, but I've never seen a player in any sport, at any level, who is so clearly targeted by the refs. He gets away with NOTHING which sucks given that he's a highly aggressive, defensive football player.

Last edited by TACKLE : 12-23-2011 at 03:38 AM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UNC have **** the bed. Jones has already dropped 3 in the first half and their vaunted D has given up 31 points.

Why are Coples and Brown rated so highly? They've done nothing.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaoww View Post
UNC have **** the bed. Jones has already dropped 3 in the first half and their vaunted D has given up 31 points.

Why are Coples and Brown rated so highly? They've done nothing.
This is common amongst UNC players and happened last year too. They must just look really, really good in powder blue.
Old 12-26-2011, 06:13 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't forget Kentwan Balmer who went from a 4th rounder to a 1st for seemingly no reason whatsoever in his draft's offseason

Brown is going to run a fast 40 so that why he's hyped. Dwight Jones is actually decent although he's going to give Frank Gore a run for the low Wonderlic score record. Coples I don't get at all
Old 12-26-2011, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Is it just me or does Coples still just look so damn slow off the line.

Nice pick for Zach Brown. Looking fairly athletic.

Didn't catch the whole game but this is what I have taken away so far

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-26-2011, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

I'm liking what I've seen out of Renner

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:

Last edited by Sloopy : 12-26-2011 at 06:21 PM.
Old 12-26-2011, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweater-vest_mafia View Post
Is it just me or does Coples still just look so damn slow off the line.

Nice pick for Zach Brown. Looking fairly athletic.

Didn't catch the whole game but this is what I have taken away so far
Yeah this is why I've lambasted people that mock Coples to the Panthers. I just don't see the explosion required to get round the edge in the NFL. He looks slooooow.

As for Brown, well he trailed a WR on a trick play pretty well so he's clearly very quick and athletic. I just haven't seen him make any tackles today. I question his instincts.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both are better athletes than football players, probably more mid to late firsts than early though.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote