Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-13-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
So I lose Murray and Jennings and now I have to play OSU in the first round, 1 week after him kicking my ass. Should be a quiet and quick 1st round exit for me.
Yea sorry bro, losing those guys right as the playoffs starts sucks. I just hope my guys still start even though most of them have clinched the playoffs

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like the Championship will come down to how well Darren Sproles plays tonight. Good luck OSUGiants!
Old 12-26-2011, 06:09 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe the tie that happened at the top in this league. Crazy. Good luck to both of you.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:39 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congratulations OSU!

Great season guys.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks Guys! Lotta sleepers on my team this year that lead to my most well rounded team ever in fantasy. My two trades really put my team over the edge too. 3rd time I've ever won a league. Anyone up for making this a dynasty league?

Old 12-26-2011, 11:32 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Thanks Guys! Lotta sleepers on my team this year that lead to my most well rounded team ever in fantasy. My two trades really put my team over the edge too. 3rd time I've ever won a league. Anyone up for making this a dynasty league?
I'm up for doing a dynasty, but I would've approached THIS roster differently if I knew it would become one....

But whatev, I'm up for discussion.
Old 12-27-2011, 09:32 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats OSU. It is great when the final game is close.

I am ok with making it a dynasty though I would want to put up a vote. And I think we'll need to get some new blood in because we had a few players that stopped doing anything. Might be better to go into the draft next year with a clean slate and intention of making it a dynasty going forward from there.

Though of course OSU wants to make it a dynasty NOW. You said it was your best team ever!

I would also like to increase to 12 players if we get the right people.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-29-2011, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im down for a dynasty! Was a good league, would have been great if there was full partisipation!

Congrats OSU, your team was a monster!
Old 12-29-2011, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The league this year was a lot of fun; wish my team hadn't been autopicked though. A dynasty league would be cool but I'd prefer to redraft rather than to stick with this current roster.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
The league this year was a lot of fun; wish my team hadn't been autopicked though. A dynasty league would be cool but I'd prefer to redraft rather than to stick with this current roster.
I'm fine with that, to be honest my team was a little unfair lol.

Old 12-29-2011, 01:37 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I think a new draft with some more committed additional teams will be fun.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-29-2011, 03:24 PM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im in for this if yall need people, i played this year in my friends league for ****s and giggles. I decided this year that my whole team had to be former convicts/villains/law breakers haha i was in first for a while too then fell apart
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

So you guys still down to make this a dynasty, but have a new draft this year to start it over?

Old 06-25-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I would be cool with that. May need a couple new players though. Let's get out ahead of this one early and make it happen!

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-25-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

yea I say we pm everyone that was in it the first time to see if they want in again then come mid-late july ask more people if they want in. I say no more than 12-14 teams and 14 is pushing it.

Old 06-25-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keep me in mind if you guys need another owner. I've played FF for 16 years. I've only ran/played in a Dynasty league for family and friends the last few years, though. Looking to get into a few other leagues this year as well as I have a little more time on my hands. I'm a very active manager.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Personally I think 12 is the perfect number. 14 can get rough and I've played brutal 16 team leagues that aren't even worth the punishment.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-25-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12 is good. 14 is a little more challenging, but is my favorite set-up. You have one division and everyone plays every team one time, then the playoffs start week 14. Top 6 teams make the playoffs. I've played in two 16 team leagues and one 20 team league (ridiculous, but got invited and I played in a ton of leagues back in the day) and actually came in top 3 in those leagues.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

I'm down. I'd prefer just to start a new dynasty league from scratch if possible.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

yea I think that's the plan since the teams were not drafted for a dynasty last year and were somewhat unfair.

Old 06-25-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Yes we will definitely start from scratch. Also, do you guys want to do defensive players or just entire D teams?

i done stole dis sig
Old 07-27-2012, 06:31 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

We gonna do this fellas?
Old 07-27-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

I'm down, I need a league that I know will be active and we were on top of our game the whole year. Which reminds me, congrats guys and thanks for actually giving a ****, too often people signup and then stop caring, most of us were really active and it made this so much better, well done. Now....ROUND 2.....FIGHT!

Old 08-03-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

You guys still down?

Old 08-03-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

I am. I just hope someone else can be commish. I can't commit to commish. GM will be enough work.

My hopes.

1. Keeper
2. IDP? wishful thinking.

But yeah, I'm definitely in.