Yes 356115 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 356115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-26-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Warriors are cool. I'm taking them as my team in the West.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:11 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Metta World Peace beast mode.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ron Artest kicking some ass.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:16 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Kings are doing great on offense, but jesus christ they look like a HS team on defense in the 4th. No rotations whatsoever.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyreke beast mode!!!
Old 12-26-2011, 11:19 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm actually kinda hoping that the Hornets trade Kaman to the Cavs for Varejao and Sessions and then trade Okafor to TWolves for Beasley, Tolliver, and Randolph (maybe another combo)

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:22 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Oh Demarcus you sexy, sexy beast.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I'm actually kinda hoping that the Hornets trade Kaman to the Cavs for Varejao and Sessions and then trade Okafor to TWolves for Beasley, Tolliver, and Randolph (maybe another combo)

Okafor isn't THAT much better than Darko and his contract speaks for itself.

Last edited by yo123 : 12-26-2011 at 11:26 PM.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:37 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post

Okafor isn't THAT much better than Darko and his contract speaks for itself.
You'd rather have Darko than Okafor next to K-Love?

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-26-2011, 11:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

My Kings on pace for 66 wins. OH YEA

Demarcus looked beastly tonight even though he was in foul trouble for most of the game, Tyreke being his usual Tyreke-y self, Thornton scoring the rock like it's no one's business, and Salmons and Outlaw playing some tough D on Kobe down the stretch. I'm really excited about this team.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steph Curry ankle injury again....I feel for the guy.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:50 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
You'd rather have Darko than Okafor next to K-Love?

Considering the prices and what we'd be giving up yeah. I don't like Beasley but I wouldn't let him go for a guy with one of the worst contracts in basketball.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:51 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Why do i feel like i'm high-fiving myself here..

Where's NIP? RaiderNation? Anyone?!?!
Old 12-26-2011, 11:52 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok fine. i guess we'll just wait til the end of the season for me to say bizmack biyombo is going to bust.

btw, just saw the ricky rubio highlights O_O wow.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post

I'll high five you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Considering the prices and what we'd be giving up yeah. I don't like Beasley but I wouldn't let him go for a guy with one of the worst contracts in basketball.
Rather trade Martell Webster, Anthony Randolph and Anthony Tolliver for Okafor?

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
yo123
Legend

I had to high five myself about Rubio earlier so we're even.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Rather trade Martell Webster, Anthony Randolph and Anthony Tolliver for Okafor?
I'd rather focus on trying to get a SG/SF who can make threes and defend.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:00 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'll high five you.
This would be awesome if you were an actual person.

Quote:
I had to high five myself about Rubio earlier so we're even.
I only caught the second half, or i would have volunteered a high five!
Old 12-27-2011, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This would be awesome if you were an actual person.
I am not a fake person sir, I am a Caucasian and thus real unlike you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-27-2011, 12:11 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Kings!!!!!!

Loved what I saw tonight, our team played up to potential when Cousins played in the game in the 2nd half. Very bright future ahead of us if we can keep playing like this.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:13 AM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Kings!!!!!!

Loved what I saw tonight, our team played up to potential when Cousins played in the game in the 2nd half. Very bright future ahead of us if we can keep playing like this.
Just curious, why aren't you a Warriors fan? They are right across the street from the raiders..
Old 12-27-2011, 12:29 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Geez Brody i never knew you were a white supremacist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Kings!!!!!!

Definitely a whole 'nother team when Cousins is out there. He brings some unreal intensity on the glass, and with him and Chuck out there, it is sure gonna be fun to watch. I loved what i saw from just about everyone tonight, except maybe Hickson. He needs to learn to be more patient and use that length of his. He's a nice talent to keep developing.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Geez Brody i never knew you were a white supremacist.
I am no such thing, but you hurt my feelings Mr. Metsox.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-27-2011, 12:33 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
this is quite racist
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote