Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-19-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes as usual the moment was about Cole. It would've been nice to have an actual announcer sell the moment.. but instead we had the pleasure of knowing Michael Cole still doesn't like Ryder or Bryan after their title wins.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How was the Booker and Rhodes match and was the HHH and Nash match the train wreak that I envisioned?
Old 12-19-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
How was the Booker and Rhodes match and was the HHH and Nash match the train wreak that I envisioned?
Booker/Rhodes was short but it served its point I guess. Nash/HHH was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be, it was just kind of an overlong brawl.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HHH and Nash was pretty good. Rhdoes and Booker was good as well despite the fact that they had Rhodes jump Booker twice before the match could start.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who's daughter did Jinder Mahal ****?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://wwe.thq.com/go/article/view/2...-pack-released

Quote:
The WWE 12 Divas DLC pack is now released.

The pack includes Trish Stratus, Brie Bella, Nikkie Bella, Kharma, Alicia Fox and Vickie Guerrero as playable characters.
I'm going to break Kelly Kelly with Kharma.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:39 AM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to break Kelly Kelly with something else..
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Speaking of Divas the awful Alicia Fox hurt Beth Phoenix last night when she botched her finisher. I'm pretty sure she hurt Natalya on SD the same way...
Old 12-21-2011, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Old 12-21-2011, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beth Phoenix and 2 of her exes.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-21-2011, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/r-...ows-next-week/

Quote:
R-Truth’s 30-day suspension for his first WWE Wellness Policy violation following a positive test for synthetic cannabinoids ends tomorrow.
From now on he is going to be a good R-Truth... I have missed him glad it's over.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/fc...es-on-netflix/

Quote:
WWE added quite a few new titles to Netflix which are available for streaming.
  • Tombstone! History of The Undertaker
  • History of the WWE Championship
  • The New and Improved DX!
  • The Triumph and Tragedy of World Class Championship Wrestling
  • Edge: A Decade of Decadence
  • American Dream: The Dusty Rhodes Story
  • Born To Controversy: The Roddy Piper Story
  • The Ultimate Hulk Hogan Anthology
  • Batista: I Walk Alone
  • The Spectacular Legacy of the AWA
  • The Shawn Michaels Story: Heartbreak and Triumph
  • WWE: The Road Warriors
  • The Nature Boy Ric Flair: The Definitive Collection
Old 12-26-2011, 11:13 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so is WWE using Kane to start a Cena turn?
Old 12-26-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
so is WWE using Kane to start a Cena turn?
Hopefully it doesn't end up like the way it did with Nexus.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Stop me if you have heard this before...

"Brodus Clay will make his Raw debut next week."
Old 12-27-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brodus rules.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:26 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Ya Brodus is what the It Begins was all about lol
Old 12-27-2011, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

His first match should be vs John Laryngitis.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Ace is my hero.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-27-2011, 03:09 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dammit, Truth is back as a face it looks like. Why couldn't they have somebody other than Miz take him out. I want crazy heel Truth.
Old 12-27-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
dammit, Truth is back as a face it looks like. Why couldn't they have somebody other than Miz take him out. I want crazy heel Truth.
He is still batshit crazy, so he's fine that way. As long as he's not boring face truth, he will be awesome.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-27-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

They keep trying to book him on Raw, but the Repo Man keeps showing up and repossessing Broadus' rental cars. I smell a feud between the two.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/cm...earlier-today/

Quote:
There was an incident today at Madison Square Garden where security wouldn’t allow CM Punk in the venue. Apparently the security guard didn’t believe it was Punk. The WWE Champion Tweeted about the experience.
Quote:
Sellout the Horizon on a Monday, refused entry to the Garden on Tuesday. My life is awesome.

Some serious Larry David ****.@CMPunk
Old 12-28-2011, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
The Shawn Michaels Story: Heartbreak and Triumph
Watched this last night and really enjoyed.

Also Randy Orton got hurt on this weeks SD taping and might miss sometime.

Last edited by Splat : 12-28-2011 at 12:01 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:55 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Being said that Orton's injury has to do with one of the discs in his back and is possible that he could miss up to 6 months if that's the case. If that's the case, this is devastating news as I firmly believed he was the favorite to win the Royal Rumble in his hometown and fight for the WHC at 'Mania. If he is out for this long, I'd expect to see the strap on Bryan longer than we all thought.
DI is offline   Reply With Quote