Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-27-2011, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People playing Halo 3 without me? What is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got my Halo 3 too....I'd be down. Love me some Halo..most ppl I know have reach though but Reach isn't that great imo.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 04:53 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I got my Halo 3 too....I'd be down. Love me some Halo..most ppl I know have reach though but Reach isn't that great imo.
Reach is the absolute worst, although I do have some fond memories playing with Jvig and DK. We had the single most epic comeback in Reach history one game. Grenade spamming ftmfw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Reach is the absolute worst, although I do have some fond memories playing with Jvig and DK. We had the single most epic comeback in Reach history one game. Grenade spamming ftmfw.
I love grenade spamming....its what I do haha

I just had an epic comeback with 2 of my friends and a stranger lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-27-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to **** on my Reach disc and mail it back to Bungie.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:26 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
We had some pretty awesome games where we got like 8 of us on at once. DG and I had the single most epic Halo moment ever in capture the flag. 2v8, we raided their base and were just dodging tank bullets left right and center on the Mongoose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did we just become best friends?

And yes after APS accomplished that in Reach all he ever tried doing was going on a two man mission driving a mongoose straight to the other teams base to get the flag. Twas hilarious.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
We had some pretty awesome games where we got like 8 of us on at once. DG and I had the single most epic Halo moment ever in capture the flag. 2v8, we raided their base and were just dodging tank bullets left right and center on the Mongoose.
last night we were down 35-15.....my 2 friends and I just went ape ****...held our own in one corner of the Sword Base map and 2 of us got killing streaks I got a running riot and ended up winning 50-49...was ******* epic haha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-27-2011, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Are the map packs in Reach free yet? That may tempt me to play again.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-27-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I asked for a wired controller for Christmas to save on batteries, and see if there was any online difference during Gears.

And...it's a whole different ball game now. It's pretty ridiculous. I'm getting off shots that I would never get off with a wireless controller. Pretty hilarious. I averaged a good 14-15 kills per match today. Normally, I dont even come close to that, on a regular basis.

I feel like I have so much more control and I'm just beasting now. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So is everybody getting on Halo 3 later today?
Old 12-28-2011, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
So is everybody getting on Halo 3 later today?
If we get an entire crew together than I'm in.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-28-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I'm down

My gamertag is: MstrVader

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-28-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm down

My gamertag is: MstrVader
Just added you.
Old 12-28-2011, 02:21 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yais, Halo 3 tonight.

:)

Last edited by DraftSavant : 12-28-2011 at 02:26 PM.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
I've only been hunting once, but if you don't think going to the shooting range is fun, I don't know what to tell you. Because that **** is hella fun.
Damn it DraftSavant wrong thread.
Old 12-28-2011, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Just added you.
I'll be on later tonight after work.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-28-2011, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

ThnkUdiane.

And APS better be getting in on this, I miss that sexy canuck.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-28-2011, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Here's my disclaimer...I've only been playing reach for the past 4 or 5 months....so I will need a game or 2 to readjust myself to the diffence in controls lol. Also I am a very enigmatic player...well I am on Reach anyways...will slump a game or 2 and then will go into beast mode for another game or 2 with the occasional demi-god game.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-28-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Here's my disclaimer...I've only been playing reach for the past 4 or 5 months....so I will need a game or 2 to readjust myself to the diffence in controls lol. Also I am a very enigmatic player...well I am on Reach anyways...will slump a game or 2 and then will go into beast mode for another game or 2 with the occasional demi-god game.
We'll be fine. Msg me when you guys get online. I'll be ready any time after 8 PM Eastern so in an hour or afterwards.
Old 12-28-2011, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I'm getting online right now to warm up. I added you guys.
Old 12-28-2011, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

damn...im so sloppy right now...not used to the control lay out lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-28-2011, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

So far me and raiderz are 2-0, waiting on APS, jvig, and DraftSavant to kick some ass with us.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

ugh...idk why I started slumping so bad...after that first BR match it all went to hell for me

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-29-2011, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
ugh...idk why I started slumping so bad...after that first BR match it all went to hell for me
You weren't too bad, hopefully next time we can get more people on. Me and raiderz ended up trash talking some guys that we 2v2ed afterwards, they beat us pretty badly.