Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-28-2011, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI View Post
Being said that Orton's injury has to do with one of the discs in his back and is possible that he could miss up to 6 months if that's the case. If that's the case, this is devastating news as I firmly believed he was the favorite to win the Royal Rumble in his hometown and fight for the WHC at 'Mania. If he is out for this long, I'd expect to see the strap on Bryan longer than we all thought.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Watched this last night and really enjoyed.

Also Randy Orton got hurt on this weeks SD taping and might miss sometime.
I just watched it. It was a good one.
Old 12-28-2011, 04:23 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't get me wrong Splat.. I, just like you, would love to see Ziggler win and I think he should, but I just thought that with the way Orton has been everyone over lately and with the Rumble being in his hometown, it was the perfect time for them to start building him back up again into the title scene and I think that's exactly what they were going to do but now that it's almost certain that he misses the Rumble, Dolph, in my opinion, takes over as the prohibitive favorite to win the match.
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Orton is either hurt and out for a few weeks, out for six months, or has a third wellness violation and WWE doesn't know what to do. I am so confused.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wade Barrett has been cutting promos at house shows saying he hurt Orton so bad he will be out six months.

From everything I have read Orton has a legitimate back injury.

That said nobody really knows.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:36 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok make your 1/2/12 predictions mine is....

Punk vs Jericho will be epic
Old 12-29-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I still think it's Undertaker but I would rather it be Jericho.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:54 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will go ahead and pick this guy

Old 12-29-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I still think it's Undertaker but I would rather it be Jericho.
Not a chance it's Taker. He is only wrestling at Mania, and it is too soon for him to come back. It's Jericho or Vince.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-29-2011, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I bet who ever it is will be trending world wide on Twitter and Cole will let us know...
Old 12-29-2011, 06:04 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agree with Brodeur. It's either Jericho or Vince, with my money on Jericho. A reason it's not Undertaker is because Michelle McCool hasn't come back to work yet. They both took time off at the same time because they are married. She's been rumored to come back as well but hasn't yet. I believe once you see her come back, 'Taker will soon follow.
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:20 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
I will go ahead and pick this guy

that would be a bigger letdown then the outcome of text-gate earlier this year
Old 12-29-2011, 06:28 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
that would be a bigger letdown then the outcome of text-gate earlier this year
Lol what your not a Ryback fan?
Old 12-29-2011, 09:03 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Lol what your not a Ryback fan?
not saying not a fan but this has to be someone the fans know.oh and rumor is Jericho will be in the same city as RAW on Monday....hmmm
Old 12-29-2011, 09:19 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
not saying not a fan but this has to be someone the fans know.oh and rumor is Jericho will be in the same city as RAW on Monday....hmmm
The PG fans know Skip. I hope it is Jericho but part of me excepts it to be a let down and not going to be something like a darker version of Y2J.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:28 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

ummmm with Lesnar retiring from UFC....are we gonna see a Lesnar return to WWE?heck maybe 1/2/12 is about Lesnar
Old 12-31-2011, 10:14 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really wouldn't be surprised to see Lesnar back in 2012. All of ventures since he's left the company he's failed at.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wasn't there a rumor that Vince was talking to Dana White about A LOT of money for Brock to come back since his contract was up after the year?
Old 12-31-2011, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

AJ Lee was looking smoking hot in the 5 seconds of air time she got on SD.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:32 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Really wouldn't be surprised to see Lesnar back in 2012. All of ventures since he's left the company he's failed at.
He was the man in the UFC, he only failed because of his health.

Not a chance he comes back full time, the grind of the road schedule is why he left in the first place. Could definitely see him doing a few spot matches though.

Would he be available for WrestleMania? If so, theres your match for Taker.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Ummm no. He was the champ in Japan for a brief period of time, and he was the champ in UFC while being the biggest draw in the company's history. Calling him a failure just because his sickness wrecked his UFC career is completely and utterly wrong.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-31-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Ummm no. He was the champ in Japan for a brief period of time, and he was the champ in UFC while being the biggest draw in the company's history. Calling him a failure just because his sickness wrecked his UFC career is completely and utterly wrong.
This is true. Also, I doubt Brock could even wrestle at this point. If you saw the fight last night, he pretty much crumbled after a relatively tame kick to his midsection....no way he can take the bumps necessary to wrestle again.
Old 12-31-2011, 01:12 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You forgot about his football venture...

And he was a big draw because he was a big name. People KNEW about Lesnar before he got into UFC but his time there was more letdowns than it was "OMG" moments. I saw him fight twice and wasn't impressed either time.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-31-2011, 01:33 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You forgot about his football venture...

And he was a big draw because he was a big name. People KNEW about Lesnar before he got into UFC but his time there was more letdowns than it was "OMG" moments. I saw him fight twice and wasn't impressed either time.
Are you confusing Brock with Kimbo? Just because he didn't impress you in the two fights you saw of his, he failed at UFC? He won the UFC Heavyweight Championship.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Are you confusing Brock with Kimbo? Just because he didn't impress you, he failed at UFC? He won the UFC Heavyweight Championship.
No, I'm talking about Brock. I know he won the championship, which is great and all, but his run was short (close to 3 months) and he lost his first title defense to Velasquez.

I was just expecting more out of his UFC run and feel that he would've been better off staying in the WWE. Just my opinion.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter