Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-02-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...chottenheimer/

The Jags inverview Mularkey, Chudzinsky, and now Brian Schotty....

Only Mike Martz and Cam Cameron remain on the list of terrible OCs to inverview for HC Jacksonville. Better get a move on!

But seriously...Brian Schotty? really? Are you trying to see just how bad you can make Blaine Gabbert?
He can get WORSE? Oh god I feel bad for Jags fans.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to start a Hire Cam Cameron campaign for the Jaguars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miami interviewing Chicago ST Coach Dave Toub. What can ya'll tell me about him?
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Jags hire Schotty their WR's are going to run a lot of slants.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bills have fired DC George Edwards and hired Dave Wannstedt to replace him

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I'm going to start a Hire Cam Cameron campaign for the Jaguars.
Aren't you a Jaguars fan?

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowboys Special Teams coordinator Joe DeCamillis also interviewing for Jaguars job.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a random thought, but man is it hard to choose a good NFL HC. You'd think getting a great coordinator to HC would work but it seems you have just as good a shot of flaming out as you do hitting a homerun. Norv Turner, Wade Phillips, Dom Capers, Romeo Crennel, Todd Haley, Charlie Weis, Mike Nolan, Steve Spagnuolo, Jack Del Rio...all really good coordinators, all failed as HC's (Weis in college but still).

Looking at this year's crop, the best coordinators that aren't failed HC's already are Chudzinkski, Zimmer, Jay Gruden, Dennis Allen, Darryl Horton, and maybe Rob Ryan. But you just never know how they'll pan out as HC's..just a big jump from coordinator to HC.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I want Spags back so bad. SO BAD.

If we can't have him back, I'd love to see him go to Oakland and turn that unit into a great unit.

Just please. Don't go to the Eagles. Don't do that to me Spags. Please. Don't do that to me.

Just don't do that to me. Anywhere but Philly.
If he doesnt come here to Philly, I'd like him in Oakland also...that would be pretty cool to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino13 View Post
Miami interviewing Chicago ST Coach Dave Toub. What can ya'll tell me about him?
He's ******* awesome.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is Chudzinski an awful OC Beer Baron? Get real.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's freezing and snowing outside and I am still possibly going to go running naked through the streets. I am so happy right now!!

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
How is Chudzinski an awful OC Beer Baron? Get real.
Oh jesus christ. He had years of mediocre Cleveland offenses, got fired, coached tight ends in San Diego, and had one good year led by Cam Newton. One!

Unless he gets to bring Newton with him, he's going to be a colossal flop. Especially with Blaine Gabbert at QB. No one can win in that spot.

"Get real." Pfft. "OMG! ONE YEAR OF CAM NEWTON BEING GOOD! GREATEST OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR EVER!!!!"
Old 01-02-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh jesus christ. He had years of mediocre Cleveland offenses, got fired, coached tight ends in San Diego, and had one good year led by Cam Newton. One!

Unless he gets to bring Newton with him, he's going to be a colossal flop. Especially with Blaine Gabbert at QB. No one can win in that spot.

"Get real." Pfft. "OMG! ONE YEAR OF CAM NEWTON BEING GOOD! GREATEST OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR EVER!!!!"

I'm sure having Cam must have been a dream for an OC, but he was damn good at his job this year. But you and I have the same feelings. Any "offensive mind" is going to fail there if they get stuck with Gabbert.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I'm sure having Cam must have been a dream for an OC, but he was damn good at his job this year. But you and I have the same feelings. Any "offensive mind" is going to fail there if they get stuck with Gabbert.
He also only did it for one year though. The NFL is such a "flavor of week" club that one year is apparently all it takes for minds to change about you.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeff Fisher interviewing with Miami first thing tomorrow morning then heading to St. Louis to interview with them. Apparently he will listen to any and all offers before making a decision. Looking for best situation and not most money.

Still not entirely sure what makes him such a highly regarded HC candidate, was a consistently mediocre coach that never won it big...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Jeff Fisher interviewing with Miami first thing tomorrow morning then heading to St. Louis to interview with them. Apparently he will listen to any and all offers before making a decision. Looking for best situation and not most money.

Still not entirely sure what makes him such a highly regarded HC candidate, was a consistently mediocre coach that never won it big...
Proven winner, built that titans team, very solid football teams, good personality, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Turner AND Caldwell could both stay

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...er-evaluation/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...and-a-j-smith/

If i'm a fan of either of those teams I am pissed. Especially San Diego. I can't believe some meaningless wins against Jacksonville and Oakland will help Norv and AJ keep their jobs..
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He also only did it for one year though. The NFL is such a "flavor of week" club that one year is apparently all it takes for minds to change about you.

Although I will say his tale is awfully similar to the one of Mike Mularkey...
Old 01-02-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I'd be less pissed about Norv/AJ staying than about Caldwell staying though. Caldwell is a lifeless android who was exposed this year. It sucks when a player gets hurt, especially if that player is a future HoFer, but you have to adjust. And it took that Colts team 13 weeks to do anything.

I'd want a full blown fresh start in Indy.

At least in San Diego, the Chargers are the most talented overall team in an extremely weak division. The status quo isn't the worst thing.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Proven winner, built that titans team, very solid football teams, good personality, etc.
He's only got a .538 winning percentage, never won a Super Bowl, only made the playoffs 5 times in 15 years as a head coach...I mean I understand what you are saying but very solid would be how to describe him. He's a "safe" hiring, sure, but isn't the goal to win a Super Bowl?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's only got a .538 winning percentage, never won a Super Bowl, only made the playoffs 5 times in 15 years as a head coach...I mean I understand what you are saying but very solid would be how to describe him. He's a "safe" hiring, sure, but isn't the goal to win a Super Bowl?
I'm with you. Has a non-SB winning HC ever been this highly regarded? His claim to fame seems to be that he was good enough to not get fired by the Titans in 15 years.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd be less pissed about Norv/AJ staying than about Caldwell staying though. Caldwell is a lifeless android who was exposed this year. It sucks when a player gets hurt, especially if that player is a future HoFer, but you have to adjust. And it took that Colts team 13 weeks to do anything.

I'd want a full blown fresh start in Indy.

At least in San Diego, the Chargers are the most talented overall team in an extremely weak division. The status quo isn't the worst thing.
Kansas City is just as talented with a far better GM and Crennel is a better coach than Norv, so I don't think they're the favorite next year. They NEED to stop being so goddamn cheap by retaining AJ and Norv, they have got to go.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
In the end, yes.

But if I'm Miami, I'd take someone just getting the team to the playoffs as a start. If not for one hiccup year with a resurgent Pennington and the wildcat, they'd be right up there on that list with Buffalo, Oakland and Cleveland as having a long playoff drought.

Some stability would be nice right now for the Dolphins.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Kansas City is just as talented with a far better GM and Crennel is a better coach than Norv, so I don't think they're the favorite next year. They NEED to stop being so goddamn cheap by retaining AJ and Norv, they have got to go.
Eh. Debatable. It's not a huge difference if there is one, plus I'll always take the team with the franchise QB (Rivers) over the team that doesn't have one in a close comparison.