Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

View Poll Results: Which guys do you like as starters, whether immediately or down the road?
Andrew Luck 40 90.91%
Robert Griffin 38 86.36%
Ryan Tannehill 18 40.91%
Landry Jones 11 25.00%
Nick Foles 8 18.18%
Russell Wilson 10 22.73%
Brandon Weeden 15 34.09%
Ryan Lindley 3 6.82%
Kellen Moore 4 9.09%
Kirk Cousins 7 15.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Which QB's Do You See As Potential Starters?

I'm curious to see which of the QBs will show up in a poll that lets you pick multiple players. For example, I just simply think Landry Jones is not going to be a viable NFL player. But while I do like Russell Wilson, I still, at this point, would not take him before the 4th round because of how I perceive his draft stock. I think Landry Jones' value is still in the mid-late first or second round, but personally, I'd just rather pick another player; i.e., I will not be selecting Landry Jones in this poll. There's guys whose draft value you can acknowledge without wanting to pick them, and there are guys who you think will be bargains. So this is kind of a "which first rounders should go in the first, and which day two-middle rounders do you really like...too."

We'll see if this works. Might not.

and NOTICE: I left it anonymous so the Kellen Moore fanboys could show themselves without getting flamed. DO NOT BE AFRAID.

EDIT (again): This isn't asking for franchise QBs, but even guys who you think teams could turn to at some point and at least give a year or two or a few of the "so-and-so is our starter" treatment.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 01-03-2012 at 01:38 AM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote