Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-03-2012, 12:16 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miz has a WM streak? Lol I cant even buy that and I am a Miz fan.
Nobody is going to screw Cena at WM.
Rock will not be in the Rumble.
They are bringing the MITB back to WM?
Old 01-03-2012, 12:20 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There would be absolutely no drama in a Miz/Undertaker match.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Royal Rumble/Mania early predictions:

Punk loses his title to Ziggler at RR, regains it at EC

Y2J wins the RR, Punk vs Jericho at Mania

Ziggler maybe makes it a Tripple Threat or he gets the MITB win at Mania

Kane eliminates Cena from the RR and from the EC, Rock gets a "cheap" win at Mania from him to further their fued

Taker vs Miz at Mania, Streak vs Streak!

Rock enters the Rumble
I don't see Miz/Taker happening.My guess is either HHH/Taker 3 or Kane/Taker
Old 01-03-2012, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This weeks Miz beat down was brought to you by Lil Jimmy.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
This weeks Miz beat down was brought to you by Lil Jimmy.
I actually like what they've done with Truth's character...a crazy face instead of a goody goody
Old 01-03-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok I'm digging crazy face Truth.

"whats that? WUUUH OHHHH, LITTLE JIMMY SAYS YOU GONNA GET GOT"

also Jericho was trolling that crowd hard. There was pretty much no way that he wouldn't get cheered in his return, so I think he was just obnoxiously pandering to the crowd until they eventually turned on him. Hilarious to see him just start walking to the back as the crowd started to boo. Well done Jericho, well done
Old 01-03-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh the Taker prediction was a bit of a reach I'll admit, but I just don't know who they'll have for him to face to go 20-0, HHH is a mess and at Takers age and condition, they need a young, healthy guy to carry him a little in the match. Don't get me wrong their match this year was great, but they were both dead by the end of it and idk if HHH will even be healthy enough to wrestle. Kane seems way too busy with Cena to face Taker, which also confuses me. Why are they starting this storyline so close to WM, what is it gonna be a 2 month feud then...gone! That's why I put the interference, they need someway to keep the Kane/Cena story going.

And yea I read somewhere they wanna bring the MITB match back.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-03-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think a Del Rio/Undertaker match at Wrestlemania would work, assuming Del Rio's injury is all cleared up in time. Alberto has said it's his dream match and The Undertaker is a fairly big deal in Mexico.. not that it matters here, but maybe it could increase the buyrate in Mexico or something. Who knows if they've even invented PPV in Mexico yet.

Aside from Del Rio, they could go for Wade Barrett or Dolph Ziggler as opponents. They could both 'believably' beat The Undertaker. I don't think anyone expects the streak to end, and it shouldn't, but they have to create some drama and make people think that maybe perhaps they decided to put this guy over The Undertaker.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think it will be Barrett or Ziggler. I think Ziggs gets a titleshot vs Jericho n Punk or a MITB won. And I think Barrett will win the title at EC and face Bryan for the title at Mania.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It will probably just be a HHH and Taker rematch at WM. Not saying it's what I want but would not be surprised.

Also this is epic.

http://vids.wwe.com/14480/wwecom-exc...-smiling-chris

Last edited by Splat : 01-03-2012 at 10:00 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I was watching Edge vs Mick Foley at Wrestlemania 22 last night in two things crossed my mind...

1. I miss blood in matches. Not all the time but every now and then was/is great.

2. I miss Joey Styles.
Old 01-05-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joey Styles was the Gus Johnson of the WWE

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Old 01-07-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Heath Slater is the new Chavo Guerrero.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Heath Slater is the new Chavo Guerrero.
In that he's not talented but people will ***** that he's not being pushed.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I really don't care if he gets pushed. I think Heath Slater sucks.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Slater. I think he's the perfect weasel that can be part of a great tag team or can get an IC title run where he continually cheats to win. He's solid in the ring and one of the better sellers in the WWE as of now.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I love Slater. I think he's the perfect weasel that can be part of a great tag team or can get an IC title run where he continually cheats to win. He's solid in the ring and one of the better sellers in the WWE as of now.
He's capable of drawing X-Pac heat, that's about it. Nobody is ever going to take him seriously because he's looks and talks like a complete doofus.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
He's capable of drawing X-Pac heat, that's about it. Nobody is ever going to take him seriously because he's looks and talks like a complete doofus.
I think he can draw genuine hate enough that people want to see him lose, but won't turn off the TV with him on (basically what Cole can't do). He needs to pair with someone in a tag team, given that there are only 2 tag teams going right now in the WWE (3 if you count Reks/Hawkins, but nobody does).

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obligatory comahan TNA post:

I love the Joe/Magnus combo. With Beer Money and 3D breaking up, Ink Inc apparently being done, and MCMG on hold cause of Sabin's injury, they need teams, and these two are very good together.

It's very similar to the Beer Money beginning stages, two singles guys with no direction thrown together who show unlikely chemistry. They arent London Brawling levels of awesome (yet), but theyre pretty great together so far.

Win or lose against Crimson/Morgan, I just hope they keep teaming together.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A few random thoughts from the beginning of Raw. Wow Kane's speech was **** and just a cheap attempt to put over Cena more, however I did find it funny that Cena was gonna smash him with the crowbar.Was Cena going to murder him if Kane didn't punch him in the throat?

Also, the first tag match is so foreign. An Indian, Irishman, "Italian", and Brit. The funny part is that a Brit and Indian are teaming up together considering historical tensions. Would I be the only person that would find it awesome for Barrett and Mahal to team up with Barett treating Mahal like a second class citizen. Then Mahal would get pissed so Barett makes him a maharaja or gives him some other ******** title to placate him. I think that might just be me.
josh07039 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Edge first inductee for WWE Hall of Fame 2012
Old 01-09-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Funkasaurus <3
Old 01-09-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

WWE punishing Brodus big time but that was great

somebody better call hawkins mama after that beatdown shhhhyeaaah